[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so.... the entire point of this movie is that things happen randomly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
so.... the entire point of this movie is that things happen randomly and life doesn't give you answers?
>>
>>68711965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iggyFPls4w

This trailer sums it up.
To quote 1984:
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever.

It's like Brazil or those other movies.

Life isn't going to be a utopia for everyone in the future.

It's just this.

It's a drone. Things happen randomly. Shit falls evenly. We don't have answers, because there's no question. It's not a problem to be solved life.

Treading water cannot be fixed by learning to fly.
>>
>>68711965
Pretty much.

Kind of the opposite of most movies.
>>
The funny part, is that people Jew got it easy. It's not that. It's people with money got it easy. Jews got reparations.
>>
It's the movie that always made me think that the Coen Brothers are secretly atheist as most modern jews are
>>
>>68712108
>they make a movie mocking religion, specifically the jews
>secretly atheist
>>
>>68712108
You don't need that movie to deduce that. I wouldn't just say they are atheists, because that's besides the point, but of course they know religion from beyond a much deeper debate. I mean, of course they wouldn't identify themselves with it or get offended about it or something.
>>
>>68712108
if you watch this and ladykillers you'd think they secretly despise judaism and like christianity.
>>
>>68711965
No, it's the total opposite. God's judgement is coming for all sinners.
>>
>>68712705
:)
>>
Jewish Neuroticism: the Movie.
>>
File: sound_of_silence_2.png (271 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
sound_of_silence_2.png
271 KB, 680x382
>>68711965
>>68712062
>>68712705

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_(biblical_figure)
>>
>>68712736
Really. All the shit things that happen to him are caused by other people who get punished. Sy Ableman dies. The whole school possibly also dies, including his DUDE WEED son. Arthur gets arrested for sodomy. And Larry himself possibly has cancer or something.
>>
>>68711965
Do not try to understand jewish neurosis
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 336x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 336x224
>>68711965
It's one of the last works of Structuralism, so the mathematician brother is not an accidental character.

It's quite rigorously plotted, and far from random!
>>
>>68713140
I didn't see him as accidental, I noticed that he was in fact the most punished character, probably for believing he could predict event with mathematics
>>
>>68711965
What was box office? Shit movie that nobody saw. Lmao
>/tv/ getting mad about Jewish actors appearing somewhere
>somehow love this circumsised oy gvalt of a movie
Lmao, you are cucking yourselves
>>
>>68713246
>Shit movie that nobody saw.
Well clearly you didn't considering you think it is any way pro-Jewish.
>>
>>68713246
Can /pol/tards leave?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.