[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jon was a liberal refugges welcome fag who let in murderers and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: jon-snow-dead-1434365334.gif (1 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
jon-snow-dead-1434365334.gif
1 MB, 400x222
jon was a liberal refugges welcome fag who let in murderers and rapists

he deserved everything he got
>>
>>68708964
are you calling mai ygritte a dirty north african
>>
>>68708964

Back to r/thedonald

Based Jon did nothing wrong
>>
>>68708964
>>/pol/

go! and stay go!
>>
back to your containment thread
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>68708964
I actually agree. It was stupid he became the leader in the first place and then he acts like merkel + being a stupid bitchboy whining about his wildling gf. I don't give a shit about this character. His plotlines were garbage and the worst part of the show.
>>
>>68708964
>saves white people
>nights watch is clearly full of masonic jews
>Jesus
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 702x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 702x1000
>>68708964
THATS WHY HES NOT DEAD AND STANNIS IS

WE IN SJW OVERLOAD NOW

STRONK WOMINZ

MUH GLOBALIST MULTICULTURAL THEMES

DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED

A CULTURAL SHIFT HAS HAPPENED SINCE LAST SEASON ENDED

NO MORE

THIS ERA OF JEWRY IS SEEING ITS END

FUCK GOT
>>
>>68708964
Was he also a cuck?
>>
This show has gone to shit, but I'll keep watching cause Khaleesi's storyline is pretty based.
>>
>>68709336
no that's the fat guy
>>
>>68708964
He was protecting the wall from the "others".
>>68709315
Stannis was basically Muslim.
>>
>>68708964

Jon did nothing wrong, you filthy Lannister stormfag.
>>
>>68709384

What? He's the only one getting any action
>>
>>68709315

Okay, whatever.
>>
>>68708964
>let in murderers and rapists

isn't the whole point of the wall that it provides a purpose for murderers and rapists & other criminals
>>
>>68708964
Except liberals aren't doing a morally challenging choice due to a common enemy with Muslims, or..
Wait, they are after the jews, too?
>>
>>68708964
you can't compare, because in the show there's ICE ZOMBIES waiting to kill everyone.

And the more people get killed beyond the Wall, the more wights there will be. So it's in everyone's interest to let the wildlings enter
>>
>>68708964
yup
>>
High Sparrow even look like Bernie
>>
>>68709424
I think not.
>>
>>68709360
You are a special kind of shitter.
>>
File: OY M8 GIMME SOME OYSTERS.jpg (90 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
OY M8 GIMME SOME OYSTERS.jpg
90 KB, 1280x718
WHENS MY TIME
>>
>>68709360
If Khaleesi's storyline was based she'd get raped a thousand times by them savages.
>>
>>68709424
I interpreted that as Protestantism actually.
>>
>>68708964

/POL/ IS ALWAYS RIGHT
>>
>>68711253
is this from the Hunchback of Notre Dame live action adaptation?
>>
>>68708964
>Don't let wildlings through
>The Others get 100,000 new troops

BRAVO FAGGOT
>>
>>68709198
>>68709156
>>68709129
>>68708998
t.redditors
>>
>>68711695
>implying the zombie horde isn't already ridiculously massive
>>
>>68711695
the books say the others were beaten before lol
>>
with privilege- bad
without- good
This is a SJW series

>Tyrion Lannister-
disadvantaged male with disability, unthreatening, allowed power, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
disadvantaged crippled male, unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad), grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk sympathetic female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
Super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
disadvantaged illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. Opened wall to globalism, now good guy! Will come back.
>Davos Seaworth-
strong white male, but powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronnnk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening mutilated male character, good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth-
the stronkest most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? Threatening AND with power? Bad guy. Homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
strong white male, role is boytoy, not allowed power
>>
>>68711808
So giving them another 100,000 soldiers is a good idea?
>>
File: dog.jpg (29 KB, 275x303) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
29 KB, 275x303
>tfw /r/gameofthrones is in literal damage control right now
They are actually defending how bad last episode was
>>
>>68711848

You're literally just cherrypicking out character traits preferentially to suit the narrative you're trying to push, you mentally ill /pol/ shitposter. I understand you're from a containment board where the average poster isn't nearly intelligent enough to point out such fundamental flaws in reasoning, but stop polluting the site with your deluded victim complex bullshit.
>>
>>68708964
THEY'RE BRINGING CRIME
>>
>>68711912
Just don't respond to them
>>
>>68711892
>browsing the showfag board

Your own fault, r/asoiaf didn't like it
>>
>>68711892

If the episode was bad then why are literally all criticisms of it coming from people who have disability-tier IQs judging by their observational and reasoning skills? I can't even count how many times I've read people say Daenarys wasn't raped because [cringeworthy /pol/ buzzword shitpost misspelling strong and woman] even though it's outright stated that she wasn't raped for a very specific reason. When these are the people agreeing with you, how can you possibly not see that you're the one who's wrong? Everyone who disliked this episode is legit retarded.
>>
>>68711848
This post is cancer, you should kill yourself. I apologize in advance for taking this obvious bait.
>>
>>68711808

Zombie horde is already massive, lads. Let's just give them more soldiers because "muh night's watch" and "le filthy wildlings"

>night's watch can literally have giants fighting with them
>would rather be a bunch of stubborn virgin fucks and get ass raped by ice zombies
>>
>>68711765
>telling someone to go back to their degenerate /got/ containment thread
>redditor
>>
File: 1456457953657.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1456457953657.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>68711892
>>
>>68708964
He was thinking about the bigger picture. He is right about the Crows not being able to take on the army of the undead by themselves. Hell it's only like 50 crows left. They need all the help they can get for the war that is coming.
>>
It's basically saying we should capitulate to niggers, faggots, poor and working/middle class vermin, Jews, women, Catholics, and atheists if the world is going to end otherwise. Fuck that. Better to die with our traditional values intact. Fuck D&D and fuck the peasants who support this.
>>
>>68712268

My god, you sound like a humongous faggot
>>
>>68712219
the others were defeated without a wall last time
>>
>>68708964
The Night's Watch is full of literal murderers and rapists
>>
When that Khal explained to Daenerys the proper place for a Khal's widow, I thought he was going to say 'on the pyre with the Khal'. Why would a nomadic people have a temple or whatever for widows??
>>
>>68708997
>implying maghrebi women aren't 100000x better than gingers
>>
>>68712020
That was actually quite funny,
>>
Can someone post book Doran vs show comparison?
>>
File: sdgsg.jpg (335 KB, 1210x1282) Image search: [Google]
sdgsg.jpg
335 KB, 1210x1282
>>68712689
>>
>>68711930

THEY'RE BRINGING MILK OF THE POPPY
>>
Jon was a brilliant tactician that brought in the retards from the north to send them as cannon fodder once the war against the supernatural begun. The other retards misunderstood him. He literally non ironically did nothing wrong.
>>
>>68712717
>massa Doran

Jesus christ. I hate to bring up the books all the time, but Areo was so protective of Doran. He suspected everyone entering the chamber Doran was in, especially the Sand snakes.
>>
>>68712717

Thanks senpai, areo and doran got shafted worse than Stannis I'm tuning out Dorne for the rest of the season
>>
So this /pol/ thread is still up but mine got deleted by the mods. Great work you fucking fags
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.