[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT stuff you used to like until you stopped being retarded and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: url.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
ITT stuff you used to like until you stopped being retarded and regret all the time wasted as well as being embarrassed for being such a tard in the past
>>
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>
>>68708639
>ITT stuff that i hate because it got popular
>>
>most sitcoms with canned laughter
>>
>HI-HI-HIPSTER
>>
>>68708847
is hipster the antithesis of normie?
>>
>>68708672
This
Made it to season 3 before realizing what the fuck I was watching
>>
>>68708672
>>68709647
Bullshit, not even a /tv/ poster could be this retarded.
>>
>>68708672
This is the best answer.
>>
>>68709680
If you were clever enough not to fall for it back in the day then good for you, but most pple here have watched it at some point
>>
>>68709951
I was 16 when it started airing, nobody cared about it at all iirc.
>>
>>68709647
it becomes shit in s7, before that i was cool with it
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>68708639
>>
>>68708917
hipsters are normies, proto hipsters that listen to yugoslavian field recordings are just seen as freaks
>>
>>68710128
I used to think the same, but then I re watched the older ones and realized that I was the stupid one all along, try watching one of your favorite episodes w/o the laugh track
>>
>>68708639
There's some youtube shit I thought was funny but now realize is horrible, but outside a Friends there's no a lot of film or tv that I've changed my opinion on.

except for AOTC, for some reason I thought that was the dankest shit when it came out, now I realize it's awful
>>
how i met your mother was decent at the time. they were playing with the sitcom format more than any other show on air

the through line is fucking terrible though

my advice to anyone who watches the show is to just watch the episodes at complete random and ignore any central storyline.
>>
File: friends.png (354 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
354 KB, 600x335
Haven't watched many of them since it's not my generation, still stupid af
>>
>>68708639
almost every american show ever
>>
>>68710128
It became shit around season 3.

>>68710253
>my advice to anyone who watches the show is to just watch the episodes at complete random and ignore any central storyline.
There is quite a lot of character developement although the main story line was pretty much entirely stuffed in to the last season.
>>
>>68710511
I've felt they changed their mind about the storyline and development of the characters couple of times throughout the years.
First few seasons were funny and enjoyable, last few killed the atmosphere and made it into romantic pulp.
>>
>>68710335
>it's not my generations
thanks mr millenial
>>
File: scrubs-on-netflix.jpg (51 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
scrubs-on-netflix.jpg
51 KB, 560x375
>>
>>68710672
Nah bud
>>
>>68710644
Am I supposed to get triggered because you called me a millenial?
-anon-kun pls I is 90's kid born in '96
-you isn't 90's kid, 90's kids be born in the 80's
All generations are shite after baby boomers, they've been bombarded with cultural marxism and experienced the jews takeover
>>
>>68710787
>All generations are shite after baby boomers, they've been bombarded with cultural marxism and experienced the jews takeover

this is what millennials believe and don't understand why people say they are the worst generation
>>
>>68710672
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>68710672
this is still the greatest thing on earth
>>
>>68710787
>after baby boomers
Who do you think is responsible for this mess?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.