[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to kill myself tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: untitled-article-1430153577.jpg (61 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
untitled-article-1430153577.jpg
61 KB, 1200x675
I'm going to kill myself tomorrow
>>
this scene becomes really deep when you realize elliott smith was stabbed to death by his girlfriend
>>
>>68708205
How many more women will get away with killing their partners and taking their shit?

>cobain
>Elliot smith
>Brendan Fraser (killed him inside)
>>
>>68708155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pyBB7y8fDU
>>
>>68708155
I never really got why he says "tomorrow" and then immediately kills himself. Thoughts?
>>
>>68708333
Read one very toughtful insight here yesterday.
He changes his mind after shaving because he cant stand looking himself in the mirror.
>>
>>68708205
The autopsy evidence was inconclusive as to whether the wounds were self-inflicted.
>>
>>68708333
We say it everyday, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, until you say today.
>>
>>68708244
>>cobain
More likely his death was faked, Tbh.
>>
>>68708475
Didn't he stab his heart, pull the knife out and stab it again? Sounds kinda hard to do that to yourself
>>
>>68708475
go to bed jennifer
>>
why can't i remember anything of this movie?

I recall liking it. It was comfy good.

And yet I can't remember anything. I'm scared /tv/.
>>
>>68708446
That isn't insightful at all, if he couldn't stand looking at himself then he just could've avoided mirrors until tomorrow.

His sudden change of mind is just representative of his mental condition, how people with severe depression can flip like a coin at any moment. It's human nature to try and justify everything, but mental illness is literally the absence of rationalization, and his behavior in this scene is meant to illustrate this.
>>
>>68709180
There's way to die that cannot be proved to be able to done by you. This was obviously not one of them.
>>
>>68709544
Don't worry about it, it was part of something else. You had fun.
>>
>>68709180
a heart isn't like your brain.
you dont instant die from being stabbed in the heart, he would have time to pull it out and stab again. nobody stabs slowly.
>>
>>68709180
You can still have consciousness with no heart until the oxygen stops flowing to your brain to finally kill you.

Also adrenaline and endorphins are one hell of a drug the body naturally produces to combat pain. That's why most people who get shot in non-vital body parts don't instantly feel it in real life only minutes or hours later.
>>
>>68708333
Anderson answered this question. It's a allusion to some other film
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.