[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/TWENTY GOOD MEN/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Last Stand.jpg (38 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
Last Stand.jpg
38 KB, 630x354
Has Eddison Tollett been dispatched by Ser Davos to enlist the service of The Twenty Good Men?

Would they even be willing to fight on behalf of the now deceased Jon Snow?

Will their accomplished mettle on the battlefield be enough to turn the tide in favor of Jon's fledgling supporters against the Night's Watch?
>>
>>68704720
they're twenty GOOD men, anon.

they only work for morally upstanding individuals like Ramsay Bolton, not exiled thieves and rapists guarding a wall at the ass end of nowhere.
>>
File: The Twenty Good Men.png (589 KB, 1260x630) Image search: [Google]
The Twenty Good Men.png
589 KB, 1260x630
>>68704720
Kind of obvious really. I feel as though they should simply rename the show to: "The Adventures of The Twenty Good Men" at this point.
>>
File: 20menvsthesun.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20menvsthesun.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
The Night's Watch would be so fucked. Ditto for those pussy White Walkers.
>>
>>68704774
>Ramsay Bolton
>Morally upstanding
Pick one. The word 'Good' here has a subtle implication that truly good men have no political affiliations and choose to fight for individuals in dire need of their help. They do not judge anyone based on discrimination and do not hold any sort of political agenda whatsoever. I've personally always found them to be the Westeros counterpoint to the Faceless Men of Essos. Perhaps the two organizations may come into conflict with each other in the future. An interesting turn of events that shall be, no doubt about it.
>>
>>68704720
maybe a giant
>>
>>68704720
surely it's umbers or white harbour
>>
>>68704720
probably went to go get tormund and some other wildings
>>
So wait, was Trystanne genuinely Doran's sole heir? They won't clumsily insert another child of his?

Because who the fuck delivers their only heir right into the gaping mouth of their most reviled enemies, the Lannisters? Bookwise, appointing a snek to the small council has some reasoning to it because House Martell is full as fuck with Doran's multiple children, and because the sneks are disposable, but here, oh man, none of this makes any sense.
>>
I TOLD YOU IT WILL BE SHITE LADS

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

NOW YOU PAY THE PRICE
>>
File: wunwun.webm (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wunwun.webm
124 KB, 1280x720
>coming for the old mels bootie
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10043099/

Thoughts on the 1st episode, lads?
>>
Please bring back John

Dabid and dabid have shown they clearly don't give a fuck about making any sense so bringing back John snow really isn't going to make a difference to "realism" or "consistency."
>>
back you lot go
>>68707943
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.