[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the dogs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: dogs.png (1 MB, 1740x1001) Image search: [Google]
dogs.png
1 MB, 1740x1001
What happened to the dogs?
>>
>>68704050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02IePc2YkVI
>>
This is too small to call a plot hole, is it just a fuckup?
>>
>>68704050
They weren't even actually barking. They just spliced in barking noises. It was such garbage. When the dogs were jumping at Sansa it looked more like they were trying to play with her.
>>
>>68704050
a wizard did it
>>
>>68704249

I think they just wanted to avoid showing Brienne and Pod killing dogs.

At least they could have shown them running away if they were simply tracking dogs.
>>
>>68704050
They fled when the saw Brienne the Houndslayer
>>
File: poochie.gif (467 KB, 399x300) Image search: [Google]
poochie.gif
467 KB, 399x300
>>68704050

They had to go.

Their planet needed them.

>Note: Ramsay's dogs died on the way back to their home planet.
>>
>>68704478

Watch the scene again, they literally stand by Sansa along with another Bolton soldier DURING the fight. All three disappear for no reason.
>>
>>68704249
Trained hounds would have ripped atleast someone apart.

They fell into a plot hole in the ice, that's it
>>
>>68704050
They went to go take a shit and the hogs ate them
>>
>>68704500
Top kek
>>
They cant show people killing dogs cause too much feminazi retarded cunts watch the show and prefere to see cocks cuts children burn alive and men tortured than a poor little innocent dog beeing killed.
>>
File: guide dogs for the blind.jpg (107 KB, 760x504) Image search: [Google]
guide dogs for the blind.jpg
107 KB, 760x504
i think they caught the scent of blind arya and have gone to guide her around bravos
>>
>>68704500

Post of the year. POST OF ALL YEARS.
>>
File: Dreadfort_Dawgs.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Dreadfort_Dawgs.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>68704050
Teleportation, motherfucker.

Ramsay's based Good Hounds had a tasty bitch to go chow down on.

Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys.
>>
There were no dogs in that episode.
>>
>make Ironbabbies BTFO
>hunt The Most Dangerous Game
>can fucking teleport

Ramsay's dogs spin-off when?
>>
>>68704050
wat dogs?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.