[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is so fucking stupid. What the fuck is even their plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: muh revenge.jpg (616 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
muh revenge.jpg
616 KB, 1536x864
This is so fucking stupid. What the fuck is even their plan?

>smallest kingdom
>no strong navy
>their soldiers look garbage and ill-equipped compared to the rest of the other kingdoms
>trade with the rest of the kingdoms probably ruined now
>enemy kingdom navy probably going to blockade their trade to Essos
>basically have to fight with The Reach first which is the strongest, biggest, and most rich kingdom
>do the fucks even have siege equipment and are they going to carry it through the desert?

Seriously what the fuck. Doran in the books was the most interesting part about Dorne, and we give him up for bad poosy autistic females?
>>
oberyn would be proud :'))))
>>
>>68703017
They're going to go allahu ackbar and just kill innocents and bitch about Dornophobia when anyone tries to do anything about it.
>>
>>68703017

Is Dorn really smaller than the Iron Islands? I'm not a bookfag but from watching the show I always got the impression the Greyjoys were the most marginalized kingdom.
>>
>>68703202
No, the iron islands is by far the worst kingdom
>>
Is the plot actually going to be that they take over the leadership of Dorne? Are the showrunners actually dumb enough to think that makes sense?
>>
>>68703017
Calling it now: Snekes are going to sneak into King's Landing and kill Kevan Lannister, then get their skulls smashed (just like Oberyn!) by Robert Strong. Because poetry and shit.
>>
THEY WIPED OUT THE MARTELL FAMILY

NO MORE MARTELL, ANOTHER HOUSE IS GOING TO RULE

WTF?
>>
>>68703017
BRAVO DND
>>
File: officer_maggot.jpg (55 KB, 656x506) Image search: [Google]
officer_maggot.jpg
55 KB, 656x506
>huge black warrior goes down after one stab from a tiny girl
>>
None of this shit happened in the books.

Doran was actually a cunning guy and had viable plans, the show has nothing but tiny wimin acting like retards.
>>
>>68703202
Dorne is said to be the least populous region of Westeros, but I really doubt it has less people overall than the Iron Isles.
>>
It has already been proved that with 20 good men you can do anything.
>>
>>68703017
can you really kill a nigga that easily /got/?
>>
>>68703275
> stroong womyn getting killed
keep dreaming nerd
>>
>>68703017
Dorne held off the rest of Westeros when Aegon the Conqueror attacked them.

With Dragons.
>>
Was the backlash from Sansa's rape so much they had to empower every single woman on this episode? Seriously what the fuck

>Bad pussy wins
>Arya gets training
>Dany avoids rape
>Sansa gets a empowered female knight
>The only character willing to be sexual is shown to be a hag
>>
>>68704771
Dorne was on the defense idiot.
>>
>>68704771
Dorne was on the defensive in that war, they basically fought a guerrilla warfare campaign. You can't do that when you're the one who's invading
>>
And all this because some over-the-top idiot got too cocky in a combat with The Mountain.
>>
>>68703017
they seem to just want to be independent not wage war.
>>
Undead Mountain will smash all their heads in. They will attempt some kinda of assassination attempt on the remaining Lannisters' in Kings Landing.
>>
>>68704823
That fight scene with brienne was so fucking bad. Lame ass fucking stupid dundunananadundun music going throughout. Jesus fucking christ it was awful, and badly shot too.
>>
>>68705015
Have you been watching the show?

How many times has the women and the sneks gone on about revenge and war?
>>
>>68703306
the sneks are all Oberyn's daughters and Dorne is bastard friendly. it's bullshit but it's plausible that human beings IRL would be dumb enough to try it.
>>
>>68703017
>no doran masterplan
>all that time spent on hotah was completely pointless
>>
>>68704771
they literally all just hid in caves like the Taliban
>>
>>68703306
I wonder how the big families managed to survive this long in the first place
They all die like flies
>>
>>68705053
>Have you been watching the show?
no I literally alt-tabbed to shitpost here because it was so terrible

>>68705073
Doran's "masterplan" is pretty dumb in the books as well, and is clearly being set up to fail horribly.
>>
>>68705117
the Targaryens were enforcing the peace via fuckoff massive lizards and then via inertia. before them Westeros was a clusterfuck.
>>
>>68704720
NEW THREAD BOYS
>>
File: 1460617515263.gif (1 MB, 484x305) Image search: [Google]
1460617515263.gif
1 MB, 484x305
>>68703470
>put a nigger in the scene so he can die first
I call this the Stain Remover. Gets rid of dark spots in the road.
>>
>>68704771
Dorne fought a tenacious defensive war on their own turf in which they exploited the very harsh Dornish desert to conceal themselves and wear down the invaders. Dornish military skill is exactly proportionate to how much of the surrounding land is desert. If it's 100% desert then they can bring down dragons and resist legendary Targaryen conquerors.

If there's no desert they probably couldn't take a single township full of ornery farmers. Which is why the Dornish remained in Dorne and never managed to push outside of it.
>>
>>68703017
does this mean, the house Martell is extinct?
>>
>>68703470

Try not going down with knife right in the spine
>>
>>68705468
Yep. Cause Doran had no other children in the show. These dumb whores literally wiped out the last remnants of their precious father's family.
>>
>>68705536
Snek cunt knew exactly where to hit his spine through the layers of clothing and armor of the giganig?
>>
ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
>>68703470
this
>>
>>68703017
And why is she mad about the death of Oberyn Martell? How was that the lanisters fault?
These autistic females ruined the show.
>>
>>68705536
First of all, a knife cannot penetrate bone. Bone is 40% harder than cement. That means it would have to penetrate the cartiliage in between the spinal discs. Cartilage doesn't matter. Ears are cartilage, that's why you can get them pierced. He should still be alive.
>>
File: 1365491680964.jpg (159 KB, 649x635) Image search: [Google]
1365491680964.jpg
159 KB, 649x635
>i will avenge my beloved Oberyn by murdering his dear brother and nephew
>and this will gain me the support of the people, because nothing projects strength to a kingdom's enemies quite like wanton regicide

what
the
fuck
>>
House Martell

"Rekt. Cucked. Extinct."
>>
>>68707699

kek
>>
>>68707636
>entire reason for the Lannister-Martell grudge is Elia and her children being killed by Lannister soldiers when they sacked Kingslanding
>the whole reason Oberyn WILLINGLY entered a duel to the death with the Mountain was to get revenge for Elia, his sister
>Ellara witnessed this duel personally and knows for a fact it was something Oberyn decided on his own, and that his loss was also entirely his own fault
>Ellara decides the best way to honor Oberyn's memory and carry on his will of avenging the Martells is to kill the remaining Martell family members, Oberyn's own brother and nephew
>as icing on the cake, she has Oberyn's bastard daughters murder their own cousin to also make it kinslaying on top of treachery, thus ensuring no gods-fearing person will help them
Truly there is no better way to avenge a 17 year old blood feud than to finish the job for the family you were supposed to be fighting against while alienating yourself from anyone who might have helped you.
>>
>I MISS OBERYN SO VERY MUCH, I LOVED HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING

>WELL, BETTER KILL HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY TO HONOUR THAT LOVE

Fucking D&D make me sick
>>
>>68703017
>Implying meme snakes won't somehow become one of the most powerful in the show
Get rekt faggot because these snakes are gonna powerful important people by the end of this season
>>
>>68703017
This, it's fucking stupid.
In the books it turns out Doran really did have a revenge plan all along, an alliance with the Targaryens, he just knew how to hide it.
And they erased his daughter from existence to boot.
>>
File: az_hi-res_gray-_close_up_-1.jpg (2 MB, 4110x2969) Image search: [Google]
az_hi-res_gray-_close_up_-1.jpg
2 MB, 4110x2969
>>68703017
>mfw everything works out for them because these empowered women can't get rekt since it's 2016
>>
try and wrap your head around this fucking writing

the sand snakes just butchered Oberyns family

that is something the Lannisters literally want

they are directly fullfilling the wishes of the Lannisters, so they have an excuse to go and kill the Lannisters

this is the dumbest television show ever at this point

this is so ridiculously poorly put together

im getting ready for them to try and reverse it by suggesting they all had some kind of 'irreversable madness" spell cast on them or something because thats the only way you can explain this crap
>>
File: tywinsmile.jpg (48 KB, 800x507) Image search: [Google]
tywinsmile.jpg
48 KB, 800x507
>>68708243
>MFW Tywin managed to wipe out another house even though he was already dead

>martells
>nearly the targaryens
>reynes and tarbecks

He's smiling in hell right now.
>>
>>68703273
>The mistress of a dead nobleman and his bastard daughters take over a kingdom after killing their ruler and his son with no opposition from anyone whatsoever
What are you talking about? It makes perfect sense!
>>
File: 1461266994373.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461266994373.gif
3 MB, 400x400
>>68705773
> Getting my throat slit is just rupturing blood vessels, you can rupture blood vessels when you sneeze so it's not a big deal!

Get a load of this retard. That cartilage is there for a reason, often shielding softer things inside. And she'd stab through the ribs if she knew what she was doing.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.