[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP INVINCIBLE MUTANT POWER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: Darwin.jpg (191 KB, 718x867) Image search: [Google]
Darwin.jpg
191 KB, 718x867
STOP INVINCIBLE MUTANT POWER
>>
Why was his name "Darwin"? His power had nothing to do with evolution.
>>
>>68702698

His body can evolve to not die from fucking anything

even if it means teleporting away from the danger

which is why its fucking retarded that he died
>>
File: 1449539292511.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
1449539292511.gif
639 KB, 765x759
He better come back, him not evolving to survive an explosion is retarded

even roaches can survive nukes.

Of all the bullshit fake deaths in capeshit this is the only one I think where it's justified that he comes back.
>>
>>68702835
nah his power is too strong writers can not handle it
>>
>>68702835
What if he comes back AS Chamber? And that's the new explanation for the crater in his mouth and chest
>>
>>68702835
>roaches can survive nukes
Hopefully Putin tests that theory.
>>
>>68702833
But he did die
>>
>>68702833
That's not how evolution works though. You're thinking of adaptation, which is completely different.
>>
File: True colors.jpg (175 KB, 1024x599) Image search: [Google]
True colors.jpg
175 KB, 1024x599
Adapt to this
>>
File: adapt.jpg (642 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
adapt.jpg
642 KB, 1920x816
>super power is to adapt to any environment
>is a nigger in the 60's
>>
>>68702835
They survive radiation retard, they wouldn't survive the explosion if they were near
>>
>Shaw goes to recruit young mutants away from Xavier
>Kills the most useful
>Leaves with the most useless

Damn Shaw was bad at his job.
>>
>>68704865
It's because black men are the pinnacle of human evolution
>>
>>68704865
>"Adapt to this, nigger"

I wasn't prepared for this.
>>
>>68704908

Imagine a cockroach that could survive a 100 million degree fireball
>>
>>68704790
Adaptation works hand in hand with evolution.

"It is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself."
>>
>>68704980
im posting this as a thread later today. thank you
>>
>>68703591
>>68702835
it's been proven that roaches can't survive the radiation from a nuclear blast
>>
>>68704865
I never cease to be amused by this identical post.

>>68705225
I'll be waiting.

Remember to add
"Jesus Christ, Raimi, really?"
>>
this is darwin in the comics
>>
>>68706678
Would he die from energy like in the movie at all?
>>
>>68706678
Ayy lmao.

I really liked Brubaker's X-Men run.

Early Fraction was good too before it went to utter shit.

Morrison's run fucking sucked.

UXF was goat though.
>>
>>68706767
iirc he an heroe'd by absorbing too much of Cyclops and Havok's EEVIL brother's energy discharge.

It's been a long time though.
I think he somehow came back to life and ended up in the X Factor series or something.
>>
>>68706820
Oh
>>
>>68706767
he's still alive in the comics and is pretty much immortal and literally survived an instant death attack (Hela's death touch)
his mutation powers don't stop with physical stuff he can also adapt to learn different languages and science stuff
>>
>>68706854
Does he age?
>>
>>68706820
It was really weird, he became like a cowboy hunting down people for a personification of death or something

Fuck that was stupid
>>
File: kekekeke.jpg (118 KB, 718x688) Image search: [Google]
kekekeke.jpg
118 KB, 718x688
>slavery
>>
>>68706872
he age but he cannot die from old age because of his continuous circumstantial evolution
>>
>>68706878
Was X-Factor any good?

I though it fucking sucked years and years ago when I was still reading.

It seemed like a really bland book, but it might be nice to go back and read something softer in tone like it was.
Still kinda upset I never read classic New Mutants.

I'm >>68706776 btw.
>>
>>68706820
he's still alive and one of the writers are planning on having him reunite with x-factor
>>
>>68706972
Didn't he get "killed" in Original Sin though?

I mean I know he ended up alright, but I thought that was years later.

Is X-Factor still ongoing? I though Marvel mothballed the X Books.

I'm so out of date. I stopped reading when they "killed" Spider-Man.

Kept up with some indieshit after, but I just dropped it not too terribly long after.

I miss it.
>>
>>68706951
X-factor vol 3 was generally pretty good, but over time the plots became more retarded and retarded. It starts out really great, and Madrox is a really fun main character. Peter David ends up with the weirdest cast as he picks up all kinds of stragglers that don't fit into other books anymore.

I definitely recommend starting at issue 1 of vol 3 and reading until it just gets too stupid (for me it was when hell appeared on earth or something).

Also I started reading the original New Mutants not too long ago, it's still pretty good in my opinion. And I'm not used to old comics as I only started reading them a couple of years ago.
>>68707064
X-factor isn't going on, Peter David ended his run some time ago, retiring some main characters, and tried to follow it up with All New X-factor. It was a pretty fun read but got cancelled really fast.

X-books are in a terrible state at the moment, none are really worth reading.
>>
>>68707064
x-factor investigations got cancelled new series is the all new x-factor
>>
>>68707168
all new x-factor is still on going tho
>>
>>68704841
kek underrated
>>
>>68707168
>>68707191
Thanks friends.

I love old books. That's were I got my start.

The #1 cover of of New Mutants turned me off of it for some reason, but I really regret it cause I ended up loving Vol. 3, although I didn't read it past Schism.

I guess I'll give it a shot and pick up a TPB sometime.

It's such shit about the X-books because that's the shit I really loved reading. Some of the solo books were great for me, but the X-Verse had always been my ride or die.

Would anyone mind actually explaining it? I don't wanna go to /co/.
I can understand why not though.
>>
I have a question. If this guy could evolve/adapt to any situation to make sure he survived it, why is he black? It's the fucking 70's or some shit. Black people aren't really liked in this period. Him being white would make his life A LOT better and avoid being beat down. Yet he isn't doing that.
>>
>>68702835
>>68704908
The other guy is right. Roaches can't survive it. It's a myth. A meme.
>>
>>68707226
No it's not, the last issue came out july 2015. It's listed as ongoing on marvel's website for some reason, but it was cancelled.
>>68707380
The art is pretty static in the beginning of New Mutants, I personally didn't mind it. A lot of people dislike the start, and start loving it when Sienkiewicz takes over.
>>68707423
The adaptations are usually temporary, he would probably turn white the instant he walked into a KKK camp. He could still have been born black.
>>
>>68702833
>His body can evolve to not die from fucking anything
What? Shut the fuck up, idiot. He adapts, that's all he says in the movie. He adapts to harsh environments, or to reduce damage. He couldn't adapt to Sebastian Shaw's powers.
>>
>>68707531
his powers is "continuous circumstantial evolution", in the comics he'd be able to survive that attack but they completely bullshitted themselves in the movie
>>
>>68707531
I think it was implied that any adaption he performed to survive it would have killed him anyway.

>>68707484
Okay, might explain it then.
>>
>>68702835
So after a nuclear war Turkey would be fine?
>>
>>68702592

I didn't know his power set or who he was and when I saw him transforming I thought he was becoming chamber or sunspot or something and he was going to just be stuck as a fire guy for a while.
>>
>>68707721
No. Because not even roaches can survive it. It's a meme.

>>68707593
So, if a psychic person tried to fuck him over, brain wise, it'd not work? It'd evolve to block it?
>>
>>68702835
He would have been the perfect choice for a horseman of Apocalypse.
>>
>>68707821
>It'd evolve to block it?
yes, he can evolve to understand different languages as well
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.