[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
What is your final verdict on him?
Did you like or hate the character?
Did you like or hate Jesse Eisenberg?
>>
File: 1461543768218.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
1461543768218.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>68702160
i loathe the fucking kike
>>
I like him. In JL1 he becomes more like the lex we know when his name is cleared and freed.
>>
>>68702160

No opinion on the actor, but he bent Lex Luthor over, lubed up his blue veined, circumcised little worm, and started jack hammering like there was no tomorrow.

Fucker was trying to channel Heath Ledger, and the whole "LOl Le GenIu5 p5ych0" shit was fucking stupid.

Crazy for no reason VS wants everything under the sun Luthor.
>>
The memes are good
>>
>>68702160
>MMMm boyss
What did he mean by this
>>
Eisenberg's not a bad actor, he just needs strong direction to keep him in check and Snyder can't provide that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
I like this Lex.
And I'm enjoying all the salt from those that hate him.
>>
he's going to change

this whole movie series has been about characters changing. even batman is gonna change for the next movie.

when superman resurrects he's going to be changed as well.
>>
>>68702160
He was fantastic.
>>
>>68702160
astounding performance
Jesse is a great actor
>>
>>68702804
Boys?
Mmmmmm

That's what he meant
>>
>>68702160

an innovateur who brought the art of acting to a new stage with his staggering and simply breathtaking performance as Luthor in BvS
>>
>>68702206
\thread

the first time i ever saw him i instantly hated him
>>
>>68703311
>Psychotic is a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.

Okay, now what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68703035
>>68703122
>>68703301
>>68703513

>not recognizing horrible acting

you ignorant palookas are the (2nd) reason why hollywood is shit, after jews.

Eisenfuck is a cunt who can't act for shit
>>
Pretty meh.. His motivation, while understandable, seemed lame.

The acting was a bit over the top.
>>
File: dumb fucks.jpg (59 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
dumb fucks.jpg
59 KB, 500x280
>>68702160
i liked him in that movie about larry page xD
>>
>>68702160

Well written but badly performed.
>>
Yeah he was alright.
>>
>>68702160
The first time I saw it I didn't like it all, but the second time when I knew what to expect I kind of enjoyed it, it was a really hammy over-the-top performance that might have worked if the movie were better. But it wasn't Lex Luthor.
>>
>>68702160
>Eisenberg
>>
>>68702160
Why did they shave his head when went to prison? Is that a thing that happens? I've never heard of it.
>>
He's nothing like Lex Luthor, which is fine by me since he's a shit character.

His awkward speech scene was awful, but everything else was ok.
>>
>>68703762
You just can't stand something different.
>>
>>68702160
I hated him at first, but that was just me overcoming my inner fanboy. He gave a fine, nuanced interpretation of the 21st century's equivalent of the corporate fat cat.
>>
>>68704597
I'm actually waiting to see what the director's curt does with the placement of his scout ship scenes. I'm convinced that it was the knowledge he gained from the AI that caused him to become increasingly unhinged as the story progressed. If I'm right, that would add an almost Lovecraftian note to his character.
>>
>>68702160

I wanted to drink his peach tea straight from the source if you get what I'm saying
>>
For me, Jessies Lex Luthor took me right out of the movie. I have never been so irritated over a character in a movie. In tv-shows yes but never in a movie so much as it ruined the experience.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.