[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Take a really interesting case about a real life psychopath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: zodiac_film.jpg (74 KB, 640x910) Image search: [Google]
zodiac_film.jpg
74 KB, 640x910
>Take a really interesting case about a real life psychopath that got away with it and could still be out there
>Turn it into one of the most boring police procedurals ever put to film

Is David Fincher a hack or just a retard? This should be the scariest movie in existence. Imagine Zodiac directed by David Lynch.
>>
>>68700710
I agree, shit movie.

No amount of wannabe patricians can change that. It's part of the essential I-like-this-shit-flick-so-I-can-look-down-on-people core.
>>
>>68700710
>David "lol so random" Lynch.

*holds up spork*
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 316x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 316x466
>not posting superior nipples poster
>>
>I didn't like the movie, so everyone that does is a poser: The Thread
>>
>>68700710
>>68700770

you're retarded senpai
>>
File: youre serious.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
youre serious.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>i posted it again!!!!!
>>
>>68700770
Here's a (You) lad
>>
The park scene and basement scene are truly terrifying. What more did you want from a slow-burn thriller?
>>
>>68700710
>didn't even mention Ted Cruz

DROPPED
R
P
P
P
E
D
>>
>>68703955
Moar Zodiac. His parts were the only interesting scenes, mainly because of his mystery. All the rest was just a boring cop drama.

They really should've followed him around more but in a way that didn't show who he was.
>>
>>68700710
>Imagine Zodiac directed by David Lynch.
so just use worse actors, skips some scenes, add some vague scenes that are 2deep4u and don't give it an ending.
masterpiece.
>>
File: lake beryessa.webm (3 MB, 1000x416) Image search: [Google]
lake beryessa.webm
3 MB, 1000x416
>>68703955
>>
>>68704082
i like both of em but this is still kinda true, quality post
>>
>>68700710

Pleb as fuck desu OP. Zodiac has some of the best pacing ever for such a long film.
>>
>>68704082

So true
>>
Why is /tv/ so loaded with autistic dumbasses? Go fap on Transformers or something, OP & Co.
>>
>>68704075
>most interesting scenes are because of mystery
>wants to add scenes that take away the mystery
so what do you want? some scene of him sitting in his basement dimly lit with one lamp huddled over a desk and writing the letters? a shot from his point of view stalking victims with heavy breathing and ominous music?
What makes the Zodiac great in the film is the fact that we know nothing about him and neither do the protagonists. We don't even know if it was all one guy.
The only argument you could make for more Zodiac is to show the first killings but that was dropped as an opening because you would immediately have to do a time jump to the next attack which was followed by the letters. To try and show it in a flashback or something would feel a bit tacky and out of place.
>>
>>68704493
You can't argue with these morons.
>>
>>68700710
This movie was literally the Iron Man/Hulk teamup movie I wanted.

With Donnie Darko main.

One of the best movies in the MCU
>>
>>68700710
>>68700770
Confirmed for shit taste. These posts are the essenitial "I dislike this obviously good movie that everyone else like just so i can look down on everybody else and seem unique"

(You). Now go away.
>>
> blames Arthur Lee Allen
> Ted Cruz owns a large portion of shares in the production company Phoenix Pictures
> "I'm sure it's a coincidence".

Ok lad.
>>
>>68704493
You could do more Z scenes & still keep the mystery of the character. The phone call & the lake scene are the only times we see or hear him speak. You don't have to show him doing mundane shit, just more of what happened in the movie from his perspective & things of that sort.

But really the problem is that we don't know who he was & they tried to make a movie about it anyway. Without taking any liberties with the story, it was bound to be somewhat boring.
>>
>>68704175
Fuck I don't remember this being so graphic
>>
>>68707206
It's heavily implied he was in the basement or upstairs in the house as well which I thought was the most tense part of the movie.
>>
>>68700710
I loved it. It maintained its tension very well.
>>
>>68704075
>Moar Zodiac

Every Zodiac scene in the movie is an event that has a real life eye witness. That's why they didn't shoot a scene of the murder where both of the victims died
>>
Just a reminder that we got Zodiac, No Country for Old Men, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, and There Will be Blood in the same year. What a God Tier year.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.