[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you stopped watching The Walking Dead >When you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: dropped-ice-cream-blue.jpg (244 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dropped-ice-cream-blue.jpg
244 KB, 1024x768
>When you stopped watching The Walking Dead

>When you stopped watching Game of Thrones

after season 4

after season 5
>>
I didn't
Season two
>>
>>68696721
still watching
still watching

I don't enjoy them too much, but I very much enjoy the shitposting.
>>
When Rick's friend shot the fat guy at the farm
around when some guy was jousting in the first season
>>
>>68696721
episode 1 and season 2.
>>
season 3 for both

don't get how /tv/ still eats this garbage up
>>
>>68696721
never started for either
tv is for plebs
>>
>>68696896
Embarrassingly boring lives
>>
>>68696721
mid season 3

still slogging through
>>
Sounds like you've grown out of /tv/. You should go to reddit to discuss real shows now instead of the trash this place obsesses over.
>>
>>68696721
Whatever GoT season before those leaks, I just don't keep up with GoT anymore since it doesn't feel comfy as season 1 and 2.
>>
Never watched walking dead
Dropped GOT mid season 4
>>
>>68696950
I'm sure reddit still unironically watches these shows and still thinks they're great.
>>
>>68697058
But they limit it to specific subreddits, so it makes it easy to avoid the plebs who watch them.
>>
>>68697133
I don't mind when there's generals here unlike right now.
>>
Midway through season one
After season four
>>
Reminder that the fourth season of a show is often where it shits the bed.
>>
The Walking dead
>Beginning of season 2. The second episode

Game of Thrones
>it's a social thing at this point-but I started hating the show through season 5.

Season 6 looks like it will be...terrible. i can't imagine how much they'll fuck up the book plots
>>
halfway into season 2
halfway into season 1
>>
>>68696721
Season 3

Never even started
>>
>>68696721
episode 2

and still watching... for now
>>
>>68696721
>when you never started
Feels good
>>
>>68696721
season 2

may drop it now after this 'its fucking nothing' episode
>>
>>68696721
>>When you stopped watching The Walking Dead
I tried to watch one episode, the acting was so bad I couldn't bring myself to finish it.
>>When you stopped watching Game of Thrones
I haven't, I just want to see those spoilers, even in cartoon form. I might not even live long enough to read the last two books.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.