[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we suppose to hate them? Because they cheat in literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
Are we suppose to hate them?
Because they cheat in literally every fight including one against a little boy.

I mean we're suppose to root for punished Cercei and Jamie right?
>>
They are the worst thing.
>>
>>68695769
Yes
>>
>>68695769
Yes. Like, I don't know how anyone can like them. Even the SJWs.
-Poison probably the most innocent person in the Lannister family
-Kill a future king who would have probably lead a more peaceful kingdom
-Kill his son who basically did nothing wrong

They're irredeemable fucks who are only acting out on revenge for Oberyn, rest his decent character's soul, stupid mistake in battle.
>>
Kindly /r/ing that gif of the prison scene where the short haired spunky one shows her tits. You know the one I mean.
>>
I want to fuck the one with the whip so badly
>>
Dave and Dan don't understand GRRM's whole point of moral relativity so they are trying to polarize every character so every arc can end in a battle of good and bad.
>>
virgin detected
>>
>>68695769
We're supposed to find them lovable, interesting and funny.

Too bad they're detestable, bland and annoying. Literally the worst part of the show. And they got more screen time than fucking Cersei and Jaime did.
>>
>>68695769
I'm so tired of seeing these cunts.
>>
>>68697543

you would have to be a kissless virgin NOT to hate them desu
>>
>>68695769
I like them, it's nice to see a strong female character for once.
>>
Yes, they are bad people and cowards. I can't imagine how severe the /pol/ justice warrior MRA victim complex has to be to even question this. I'm guessing you're trying your hardest to pretend they're being portrayed as protagonists so you can tantrum about le feminist conspiracy, but even your pathetic whiny mental gymnastics are having a hard time of it. Kill yourself.
>>
>>68695913
>the most innocent person in the Lannister family
not saying much
> future king who would have probably lead a more peaceful kingdom
or would have led it to ruin by being a pacifist bitch
>Kill his son who basically did nothing wrong
still had to die, he had a claim to the throne.
>irredeemable fucks
you want the good guy, but you need the bad pussy
>>
>>68695769
They plot to murder a young girl who's hurt noone to avenge a man who died in a fight he chose. Underhandedly to add.
They betrayed their king and stabbed him in the back.
Murdered the Prince....by stabbing him in the back.
Really the only reason to like these women is because 3 of them are kinda hot and they're related to a guy who was kinda cool.
If we're supposed to like them then the writers goofed.
>>
>>68695769
>we
>>
>>68697646

You think the evil extremist lunatics are supposed to be lovable, interesting and funny? The only scene were they were ever portrayed as anything even resembling human was when the youngest of them gave Bronn an antidote. How retarded are you?
>>
File: 1461311147085.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1461311147085.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
>>68695769
>kill a cripple

>backstab your own family in a two vs one
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 604x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 604x550
The sneks are the dumbest fucking thing in this entire episode.

Dorne is fucking dead thanks to them. What else can they possibly show there now?
>>
>>68697991
these hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>68695769
They are trying way too hard to make these characters cool. Its such a shame, Dorne was my favorite part from book 5 but its been reduced to this embarrassing shit. The sand snakes are NOTHING like this in the original medium, neither is dorne as a whole
>>
>>68697835
I see through you jew
catch the shekels ruin us no more
>>
I'm in love with that magnificient pair of tits desu
>>
>>68698004
Didn't we watch a coup? Top Snake is queen now, right? At the very least I'd imagine that they'd report back and forth while Dyke Snake and Slut Snake fuck up shit in King's Landing.
>>
Hey, I was thinking just that
After the Cersei scene I actually wished she had a happy ending, Those are some super shitty days shes having.
Thats how warped the shows become, I guess
>>
>>68698004
thats the point of the death you dumb fucking nigger, to end that arc
>>
>>68698070

>Kill a kid in the second most cowardly way possible, only trumped by the way they killed the first kid
>"trying to make them seem cool"

Jesus, they're quickly reaching Joffrey levels of deplorable.
>>
>>68695769
At this point other then Davos there is NO ONE to root for. I seriously hope all of Westeros burns at this point.
>>
>wants vengance for their family
>murders their family

The Dorne storyline is fucked beyond repair
>>
>>68698070
i feel like they are trying to replicate the "theyre cool but also evil" vibe the lannisters all have/had but are failing miserably
>>
>>68695769
They are gonna be main characters, watch danerys will arrive in dorne and they will pledge their swords and daggers to her first. Calling it.
>>
You thought Darkstar was a meme, so we are stuck with sneks.
>>
Remember Jamie's character development in the books?
>>
I love the Sneks. I want to be their cum slave.
>>
>>68698212
I support Varys :)
>>
>episode 2
>all the dornish houses declare their allegiance to the sand snakes
>golden company out of nowhere
>march on storms end
>pass off one of the sand snakes as being the daughter of Rhaegar

We fRhaenys now
>>
>>68695913
oberyn would probably kill himself over what her autistic daughters and wife just did
>>
>>68698289
Darkstar is the only thing that can save the Dornish plot now.
>>
>characters portrayed as dishonorable, murdering, irrational cowards
>4chan has an actual "debate" over whether they're being portrayed positively

Either I missed a few episodes or you neckbeards are beyond retarded
>>
>>68698220
kek
>>
>>68698419
Ellaria is the Darkstar now. She is of the night
>>
>>68698168
Cersei is a mixed bag for me, I get how she was basically used from the get go by her father to secure power, and everything that's happened so far has been because of that, but her biggest mistake was thinking Ned Stark was her enemy.

If she had let Ned be steward for a few years, Joffery would still become king, maybe not be as much of a shit head, all her kids would be alive, they'd have peace in the north.

The world falls apart because of Cersei's pride, and the Chuch dudes make her pay for it.

I'd almost say she was square with the world, but there's still loads of blood on her hands, and she's still goign to act like she was wronged.

Im sure she'll have her vengeance on the church, but it will be bitter sweet. as always.
>>
>>68698424
they are literally written as retarded. there's no point defending garbage writing
>>
>>68697837
>or would have led it to ruin by being a pacifist bitch
Confirmed for never having read the books. Doran knows exactly what he was doing but tends to do things strategically and slyly. He probably had 500 plans for how to get the revenge the Snakes wanted (and in the book he explains his plans to them and wins their support), but no, in the show Ellaria and the Snakes are too retarded and impatient and just think he's weak because ALL MEN MUST DIE AMIRITE LADIES?!
>>
>>68697961
They love Oberyn and care about each other a lot, I guess. Lovable.

Obara drones on about her backstory when introducing them. Interesting.

Le Reddit quips. Funny.

Thing is, it's executed so badly that all three fall flat. I'm not saying they are lovable, interesting or funny, I'm saying perhaps that's what they were intended to be, it just didn't work.
>>
I was just at an HBO premiere event and the audience actually clapped when Trystane got the spear through the face. It fucking pissed me off, but at the same time proved that GRRL POWER is a real thing that resonates with pleb audiences.
>>
>>68698326
But since there's no Aegon in the show, supporting Varys means you're supporting Daenerys. Do you REALLY want to support fucking Dany?
>>
Did they replace the perfect tits actress or did she get fat since last season?
>>
So, wasn't the kid on the boat with Jamie? How the hell did they get on? Did they swim back?
>>
>>68698596

>I'm saying perhaps that's what they were intended to be

Every single person they've killed has had specific scenes showing that they are good people. It's literally impossible for you to be any more wrong.
>>
>>68698690
I think those two were just part of the prince's guard. At the very least they weren't the same actors from last season but since GoT recasts characters fucking every season I have no idea if those were new chicks or old characters
>>
>>68698515
Do you just have no comprehension of the story at all? Ned was going to tell Robert that Joffery wasn't his son. Robert would have had cersei killed and probably joffery and the other kids as well.
>>
>>68698624
>do LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG
>idiots clap when you die
What the fuck
>>
>>68698738
He said they were family before they fought. They were supposed to be 2 of the 3 sandsnakes
>>
>>68698515
Cersei had the right plan, but Joffrey fucked it by killing Ned.
She would have gotten away with it too, since with the north and the reach they would have easily taken on Stannis.
Joffrey is quite possibly the biggest cause for the war of five kings. Had he not hired that nigga with Tyrions blade to finish Bran, and not killed Ned, everything would have gone smoothly.
>>
File: Robert_Strong_HBO.jpg (400 KB, 1444x1180) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Strong_HBO.jpg
400 KB, 1444x1180
>>68695769
Dorne's TV storyline is fucking retarded. At least Robert Strong will be raping them all to death by the end of the season.
>>
>>68698958
well then that makes absolutely zero sense then. Also they got rid of perfect tits?
>>
Probably. I'd hate the one on the inner left because how fucking ugly her round fucking head is regardless
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 1470x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 1470x1050
Only snakes that matter
>>
>>68698990
How mad would /tv/ be if Sneks ruin cleganebowl by 360 sniping Robert Strong?
>>
>>68698624
I hope you're lying anon who wasn't there, there is no way people can't see these girls as villains.that make the lannister family look like starks in comparison.
>>
>>68699005
do you have face blindness? she stabbed oreo before mama stabbed doran
>>
>>68695769
Not even Oberyn would like these cunts.
>>
>>68699072
Maybe they like villains? Though they could have better taste in villains.
>>
>>68695769
>YOU BASTARD LANNISTERS KILLED OBERYN OUR BROTHER/FATHER
>proceeds to murder everyone in the dornish royal family

feminist logic
>>
File: plt.jpg (24 KB, 620x346) Image search: [Google]
plt.jpg
24 KB, 620x346
EVERYTHING GOING ON IN DORNE MAKES ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68699113
>Not even Oberyn
>Not even

He was literally the most noble guy in the entire fucking series.
>>
>Oberyn fucked many women
>AND men
>wow such incredible man
That line was pure cringe.
>>
>>68699113
Oberyn just wanted revenge for his sister, his slut and bastards are taking it too far and he would be ashamed, cant wait for them to all die.

>We never got to see Areo be a badass

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>68699150
tywin wins again i suppose, too bad the old bastard died before he saw himself destroying a family with just the mountain alone
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x318
>>68699175
>>
>>68699065
Wouldn't be surprised. Getting really predictable with who die's
>>
>>68699215
Dude's a huge trained bodyguard but we're supposed to believe that the bad pussy could just stab him in the back and that's it??? all it took was one stab and from a dagger....... the guy is ripped with muscle........one stab!!
>>
>>68699246
I miss Tywin. They've killed off all the cool or interesting characters without introducing any cool new ones and it's pissing me off. Instead of focusing on retard sand sneks, why not focus on that patch eye bandit guy, or that blackfish guy? They were interesting.
>>
>>68695769
how does one cheat in a fight to the death? bring extra lives?
>>
>>68699259
>inb4 he had a bastard

We all know Jon is Lyanna's
>>
>>68699215
This is what makes me the maddest
Oberyn went so far to avenge Elia, its quite clear that family is hugely important to him. You would think his relatives also think like that.
>>
>>68699246
now what's going to happen to Dorne? who's next in line? Or is Dorne - the closest thing westeros has to a nation state - going to disintegrate?
>>
>>68699259
Ned was a faggot chopping off people's heads because MUH RULES
>>
>>68699196
They have to go the extra mile to please a small percentage of their viewers that need to have their lives validated at every turn.
>>
>>68699372
Grif is pretty cool, oh wait, hes not in the fucking show!
>>
>>68695769
>fighting "fair"
>"h-hey, no cheating!"
Seriously?
>>
>>68695769
There aren't many true "good" or "evil" characters in Game of Thrones. Cersei seems like a horrible person at first, but after losing two children and the Walk of Shame, you start to feel sorry for her.

But the Sand Snakes are awful and need to be written out of the show.
>>
http://www.bustle.com/articles/156653-ellaria-takes-over-dorne-on-game-of-thrones-its-an-empowering-move

She's right you now. Patriarchy btfo.
>>
>>68699419
>Take an oath
>Break it
No big deal!
>>
>>68695769
>punished Cercei
I love that.
Punished Cercei is now my favourite character.
>>
Wait so how did they get onto the boat?
>>
>>68699458

they even killed the privileged white person Myrcella. SJW's coup is complete.
>>
>>68699472
>Take an oath
>Put it on hold to go warn people about a fucking zombie army invasion
>Get head chopped off
>>
>>68699458
Except for the fact she didn't do that in the books and I dont believe she would, What pisses me off more then that is if i remember right, the people of Dorne loved Doran, yet no one did a damn thing when the whore stabbed him. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>68697837
this is bait
>>
>>68698545
I don't know if you've noticed, but -people- are retarded

I don't get why 4chan has such a fixation on every character in fiction being a perfectly rational creature who doesn't act on impulse, emotion or belief (unless it happens to line up with what them)
>>
>>68698585
see, this is the problem with book people

this is not the fuckin book, this is the show
>>
yo did Ramsey's hounds JUST DISAPPEARED in the middle of the battle?
>>
>>68699412
were probably gonna have to believe that the people around her think she some "jon snow" type and deserves to be the next heir and become a queen. Even though jon didn't go around killing members of his family because they chooses to peace and bidding there time for revenge. But she's the only royal left apparently.
>>
>>68699634
Yara was skulking nearby and they smelled her.
>>
>>68697837
Thats saying a lot compared to the others

To be fair I think the prince dude died in the books anyway, got burnt up by Viserion if i remember right
>>
Every friend of mine said the Sand Snakes were cool and great female role models

I'm in college though so w/e
>>
>>68698163
I love the idea that bastard children from an uncle who wasnt even king have usurped the throne and like we are supposed to think thats logical. What about the thousands of people in charge of smaller aspects of the government who were loyal to the prince? Oh they are just all ok with it alright.
>>
>>68699695
yea you should transfer out of that college and go somewhere else
>>
>>68698187
You can tell how cool they are with the level of quips and 'cool dialouge' they get

"you're a greedy bitch"

HAHA THATS SO FUNNY THOUGH
>>
File: 1400392029231.gif (626 KB, 186x183) Image search: [Google]
1400392029231.gif
626 KB, 186x183
>The Lannisters killed Oberyn and Elia!
>How should we avenge them?
>Let's kill Doran and his son, that'll show those Lannister bastards who's in charge!
>>
>>68699712

Sounds pretty dumb, it's almost like you're whining about something that hasn't happened.
>>
>>68699654
the sand snakes are not nobility, there's no one left fit for rule. Woman or men.
>>
>>68699712
It was pretty heavily implied that most people in dorne don't agree with his way of doing things and that only a small number of people would actually kick up a fuss.

I don't really care if you think that's logical or not, we can point out historical examples for both situations till we're blue in the face.
>>
>Sand snakes killing there uncle and cousin

No one is more cursed then a Kin Slayer, they will get there dues, mark my words.
>>
>>68699758

By that logic Ramsay Bolton is supposed to be likable as well. Are you really that stupid?
>>
>>68695769
they're some bad pussy
>>
>>68699786
Women hold just as much power as men in Dorne, I know they have not explained that in the show but unless they deiced to go even fuller retard they will explain that next episode.
>>
>>68699833
They're just oppressed women, the patriarchy made them do it.
>>
>>68699839
He is though. Women fucking love him
>>
>>68695769
>suppose
>>
>>68699833
Ya know in the book they actually loved Myrcella and refused to harm her, they still wanted a war with the lannisters but they went about it in a much clever way

But nah in the show everything has to be visceral and 'exciting'. Honestly out of everything thats terrible about current GoT the butchering of dorne is the worst. Its just a joke, it feels so cheap and lazy
>>
>>68699758
You do realise that without that kind of dialogue your characters will come across as playing it too straight faced and will reek of naivete right? and that's litearlly the last thing you EVER want to do.

People think they're savvy, so you have to act savvy, and self aware, self referential.
>>
>>68699786
I didn't say it would make sense, we are just supposed to believe that these characters who are bastards who couped the king are gonna become the rulers of their nation. D&D will forget that those with the right name can be rulers for bad poosy
>>
Ellaria's actions don't make sense even to herself. Why kill Doran now?. if she wanted revenge for Elia, she could have done it when she actually died, if she wanted revenge for oberyn, should have take revenge on the lannisters there in KL, if she wanted to take power, why not manipulate Myrcella like Arianne tried?? Killing Doran makes no sense at all.
>>
>>68695769
We're supposed to hate them all and wait for Dragon Bitch to come liberate them by telling them all why their culture is wrong and they should all do exactly as she says.

>>68699449
Cersei brought all of that on herself by being a horrible person. Even her daughter dying was indirectly caused by her relentless desire to murder her brother.
>>
>>68699570
They weren't warning people or they would've just warned the Night's Watch.

They were just fleeing.
>>
>>68699965
Its funny she kills myrcella even though the sand snakes grew up along side her, but when they have Jaime, a lannister who is way more directly related to what they are pissed about; they let him go home. For some reason.

Watch fans of the show try and say its because shes intentionally irrational when its just lazy writing
>>
I'm so sad bros. I just wanted to enjoy some GoT. Why is it so hard to hire competent writers??
>>
>>68699760
They actually just exterminated the Martel line

pretty hilarious 2bh famalam
>>
>>68700030
>just fleeing
>flee their way right to Ned fucking Stark
>>
>>68699886
I know, but Bastards don't. they're Sands, not Martels. Ellaria is a Sand too. Dorne is liberal with gender roles, but not with bastardy.
>>
>>68699953
Exactly, I remember they where horrified that Darkstar mutilated her face.

I agree that the Dorne shit is horrible, im afraid that they wont do the obvious thing and have Melisandre bring back Jon. If they dont then they should not have put her back at castle black, let alone have her appear out of nowhere to meet Dondarrion and the Brothers without Banners.
>>
>>68700091
I think you mean they got caught by Ned's men.
>>
>>68700041

She is intentionally irrational. They even have a whole scene where someone rational (Doran) argues with her, making sound logical arguments in contrast to her emotional, knee-jerk idiocy.
>>
>>68700092
but anon showfags don't care. they just like hella epic deaths. they don't like consequences
>>
>>68700041
really really lazy writing
>>
>>68700041
She did, at least if I remember rightly. Directly say that it was to hurt him, can't hurt a dead man. And they already think he's just a weak cripple, and that's what most people think about the Lannister family as a whole without Tywin at the head.

People were afraid of him, not the Lannister family. Jamie a little bit but only for his fighting skill. They aren't scared of the Lannisters, they want to hurt them.
>>
>>68700091
He was caught by riders shithead, he didn't run to Winterfell.
>>
>>68700092
You bring up a good point. And seeing as how it seems they wrote out Arianne this is going to get even more stupid.
>>
>>68699965
she probably figured she was gonna hang her for disobeying him AGAIN and apologizing about it. I doubt he would of but gotta kill off somebody for hype
>>
>>68700159
says the obese bitter loser who has been looking forward to reposting this lazy bait here every time an episode airs since the end of last season
>>
>>68700133
We are supposed to agree with her
>>
>>68700151
Then they should not have had a whole scene last season showing that Ramsey becoming a Bolton, and that he feels threatened by fatty having a son. He is going to kill Walder and then Lord Bolton is going to kill him, watch.
>>
>>68699965

Are you retarded? As soon as Doran found out about Myrcella she'd be executed along with her sisters.
>>
>>68700151
fucking normies
>>
>>68700228
If that was the case they wouldn't have fucked EVERYTHING up just after it looked like it might have been resolved with all the likeable people getting to be happy. All the nice moderate people just sorted things out, it was all gonna be great. Then they fucked it.
>>
>>68700228

0/10, kill yourself
>>
>>68700133
Just because she's intentionally irrational doesn't make it any better. It's still fucking stupid even if it is intentional.
>I was being retarded on purpose!
>>
File: Rosabell Suprise.webm (138 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Rosabell Suprise.webm
138 KB, 852x480
>>68695769
>At your best friend's wedding someone puts their hand over your eyes
>"Guess who it is"?
>The feeling of her skin touching yours instantly sparks your memory.
>The cut on her index finger pressed into your temple brings back bad memories.
>A scar that was inflicted, but never perfectly healed because you made a dare with her when you were both kids to touch the neighbors overly aggressive dog through the fence.
>A surge of guilt for something you did as a kid rushes through you.
>You call a name and pretend you don't know the answer while trying to hid your true feelings.
>"Alexandra?" you say with a false sense of sincerity. The name of the office girl you were to scared to asked out that's now married to your best mate.
>>
>>68695769
Hopefully, now that they've purged the major Dornish characters, they just fuck off and let that plot thread peter out. This is the one story arc in the show that everyone from every corner of the internet, and every walk of life unanimously agrees is fucking garbage.
>>
>>68700355
Irrational people exist, so yes, it does make it better.
>>
>>68700382
>crippled used goods
Thanks for curing my 4 hour morning wood
>>
>>68695769
Wait, are these actually prominent characters in the show? Did it just premiere tonight? I missed it or forgot it was on.

But if they are, that's pretty gay. I can only take the super hella f*ckn eric ultimate woman warrior meme so much.
>>
File: notold.jpg (14 KB, 480x239) Image search: [Google]
notold.jpg
14 KB, 480x239
>>68700226
explain me Mel's old body in a convincing way, and I won't call it lazy writing no more.
>>
>>68700473

They didn't explain her old body fully yet so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: 1460816967417.png (497 KB, 850x742) Image search: [Google]
1460816967417.png
497 KB, 850x742
>watch HBO premier with others
>everyone clapping and cheering when the sneks kill anyone
>when Doran died some woman yelled "You go girl!" and another "Kill that fucking bastard wooo!"
>>
>>68700531
Are these people your friends?
>>
>>68700405
Its such a shame dorne was the best part of book 5. Its the #1 aspect show watchers will never get to experience. Dorne is a fucking joke

but people like >>68700415

are just kind of pathetic desu, they have to defend their show even though they have no idea what they're talking about. Cant you just admit that something isnt perfect about your favorite thing?
>>
>>68695913
>Kill his son who basically did nothing wrong
He was weak. Weak men can't rule strong womyn like them.

Honestly, circling around so that your assassin is standing right behind you is retarded enough that he deserved it.
>>
>>68700531
>watching things with people
That's your fault bucko.
>>
>>68700531

Was this your backup plan after people pointed out how retarded you were for thinking the sand snakes were supposed to be likable characters?
>>
I swear to God the whole Dorne plot makes no sense in the way it's presented, if it's not some sort of agenda pushing I don't know what it is.
>>
Did anyone else think it was weird when Jaime said

>"Fuck everyone who isnt us"

doesnt that seem like kinda uhh not fitting writing? it seems really modern. The whole "You greedy bitch" seems that way too. Who is writing this stuff
>>
>>68700531
I literally don't believe you.
>>
File: pleb.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
pleb.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>>68699175
>He was literally the most noble guy in the entire fucking series.
>Oberyn
>Noted omnisexual hot head with an army of bastards
>famous for poisoning
>most noble guy
>noble at all
>>
>>68700473
I dont think they explained it in the show but Mel can use magic to make people look like other people, In the book, she replaced Rayder with Rattleshirt so Mance could live. I guess this is where there getting it from.
>>
>>68700531
yeah. this never happened
>>
>>68698212
Just root for the white walkers famalam. I've been on the bandwagon for a long time now and it's a nice way to watch the show.

I mean, sure, they're evil soulless demons hellbent on ruining the realm in every way imaginable, but so is every other faction.
>>
>>68700525
they implied it was the necklace.
>>
>>68700459
bump for this

I want to know whether I should drop this dumb tumblr show or not.
>>
>>68700605

I think you're extraordinarily mentally ill and I can't even begin to guess at the "logic" you used to make this post.
>>
>>68700088
no they didn't you retarded faggot
>>
From what we saw in the first episode I think it's fair to assume the new season will be garbage.
>>
>>68700605
>>68700605
two hacks clearly
>>
>>68700686
Whos left then retard?
>>
File: job-interview.jpg (233 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
job-interview.jpg
233 KB, 1024x681
>>68700617
>he had sex
>this makes him evil
>>
>>68700605
None of the language is suitable for its apparent time period or setting. It's like the writers saw Deadwood and found a way to shit up their concept.
>>
>>68698371
Good.

Oberyn was a shit character.
>>
>>68700686
Yeah they did. All of Doran's other kids got cut from the show and Oberyn is obviously dead.

Unless you consider Oberyn's bastard children, the Martell's are dead as fuck.
>>
Honestly Doran and Co. were probably doomed from the start, what with D&D cutting Quentyn and Arianne's storylines
>>
>>68700716
They all are. When the trueborn members of a family are extinguished the the bastards inherit. Read a fucking book you memey faggot
>>
>>68700473
The necklace changes your appearance. Its explained in the books with Mance Rayder you showfag. So shes been old this entire time and Stannis has been fucking grandma pussy.
>>
>>68700765
She is a grandma either way
>>
Who is even left alive? The only characters left are epic 2stronk women.

>Jamie
>Bronn
>Tyrion

is that really it?

why did they have to turn the Mountain into some weird zombie? they should have simply cured him of poison, he was the fucking lord of hilariously derailing one-liners
>>
>>68700765
but there's she young without a necklace
>>
>>68700600
I don't think it was as much of a MUH STRONK WOMYN thing than D&D hamfistedly trying to stop the character/plot sprawl by cutting most of the Arianne plot in favour of the Send Sneks
>>
>>68700763
Dear god you're stupid, Bastards are not considered apart of the family line in any way shape or form unless legitimized by there royal parent. Oberon did not legitimize any of the snakes and his Paramore cant do anything either. The Martel line is dead as dirt.
>>
>>68700721
>he fucked dudes, and probably children and animals
>noble

Choose one
>>
File: Get-off.gif (2 MB, 350x235) Image search: [Google]
Get-off.gif
2 MB, 350x235
>>68700721
>thinks being "noble" and being "not evil" are the same thing
>thinks poison murder is noble
>>
>>68700763
no they dont

a bastard can only hold the land if he is legitimized by the father
>>
>>68700693
I have hope if were official done with dorne for a while. obviously punished cersei is going to want to go after them after dealing with the high sparrow. Episode one of last season was also awful so I still have hope for the rest.
>>
File: KWAxV5U.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
KWAxV5U.gif
2 MB, 500x280
Can't wait till the Undead Mountain rips them from their cunts to their heads.

Ultimate pottery.
>>
What doesn't make sense to me the most is that Myrcella died when Jaime was right off the fucking coast of Dorne.

Why didn't he just turn the boat around?
>>
>first two seasons are fucking GOAT medieval drama
>now modern """"""""culture""""""""" has seeped into the writing so horribly that it's now a tumblr empowerment circlejerk

When did you guys drop this retarded shit?
>>
>>68700846
If there was consent I don't see the point

>two people have a good time
>some third guy, who received zero harm from this starts screaming they should be punished because his god told him so

Who sounds like the crazy here?
>>
>>68700804
Fuck you're right.

Sansa, Cersei, Brienne, Elyria and her merry band of dykes, Dany, and Mel are pretty much the main characters now other than Tyrion.

This show has turned into a feminist circlejerk.

Shit.
>>
>>68699695
>friend

No one with friends would waste their time here.
>>
>>68700819
oh i thought you meant explain how the necklace works

no i cant explain the hacks lazy writing for the show of her already being without it
>>
>>68700929

I'm not a mentally ill beta from /pol/ so desperate attempts to cry about feminism haven't worked their way into everything I see or do. There's nothing worse than identity politics neckbeards. Kill yourself.
>>
>>68700924
today
>>
>>68700929
Not going to try to argue with a degenerate to be honest fambino
>>
File: 1461550681552.jpg (14 KB, 329x352) Image search: [Google]
1461550681552.jpg
14 KB, 329x352
>>68700749
>Unless you consider Oberyn's bastard children
WHICH YOU FUCKING DO YOU MOOLY CUNT
>>68700836
>Dear god you're stupid, Bastards are not considered apart of the family line in any way shape or form unless legitimized by there royal parent.
SHOWFAG GET OFF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Oberon did not legitimize any of the snakes and his Paramore cant do anything either.
WHEN THERE ARE NO MORE TRUEBORN HEIRS THE BASTARDS INHERIT YOU FUCK
>The Martel line is dead as dirt.
YOUR ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND BASIC SHIT IS DEAD AS DIRT READ THE FUCKING BOOKS OR WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW YOU HACK CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68700993

I believe you but where in the books does it clarify this?
>>
>>68700993
Here's your (you)
>>
>>68700986
alright kiddo
>>
>>68700979

meant for: >>68700924
>>
What makes Oberyn a good character but the snakes bad characters?

None of them have anything going for them except desire for revenge.
>>
>>68700979
Found the nu-male

It's nice that your wife lets you have Internet access in your cuck shed!
>>
>>68700986
I know logic hurts your feelings, so sorry sir
>>
>>68701148
did oberyn make you cringe whenever he was on screen?
>>
>>68701051
>>68701057
>>68700874
>>68700836
>>68700749
>>68700716

>A bastard may inherit if the father has no other trueborn children nor any other likely kin to follow him.
>>
>>68700940
>Hound dead (face beaten-in by epic womyn)
>Tywin dead
>Mountain is now a zombie for no reason
>Jon Snow dead (never liked him that much anyway)
>Jamie a cripple
>Bronn made into the bitch of the sneks
>Tyrion still cool, but a midgit

And it's not even that the lack of male characters is making the show bad, it's the remaining characters are all so fucking horrible. Aria "nothin personnel" Stark, Maleficent Salsa, etc.

Cersei is the fucking coolest character left.

>>68701115
I don't know why you're so triggered, tumblr, but I was complaining about how a good show is ruined by this dumb shit.
>>
>>68701184
Every time he was a fag
>>
>>68701148
Oberyn wasn't a kinslaying moron.

Martell is now a dead dynasty. That's alright though, they've only been around for thousands of years. Oh well, Sand Snakes RULE!
>>
>>68700605
Remember when sansa was screaming about being a virgin instead of a maiden?
>>
>>68700993
I rewatched 1-5 every night over the past two weeks and this didn't puzzle me at all. The murder seemed like it was coming from the end of season 5 anyway. I just don't know how the two sisters got to Tristan (spelling?) I wish I could read the books beyond Swords but, ugh i don't know. Have a (you)
>>
>>68701184
No, but that's because he was played better.
The snakes are bad characters played poorly, Oberyn was a bad character played well.
>>
>>68701203
>Hound dead
non
>Mountain is now a zombie for no reason
non
>Jon Snow dead
non
>>
Did anyone else notice the plothole of the snakes killing myrcella, like think about it. We know myrcella is a lannister, but the dornish people know her as a baratheon. The dornish people have beef with LANNISTERS not baratheons. So why in the fuck did they kill a baratheon and not the lannister?

Do you wanna know the reason

L A Z Y W R I T I N G
>>
>>68701203
Based Lena.
>>
>>68701203
Not to mention Jorah who is portrayed as some kind of "noble cuck" whose final dying wish is to save his waifu one last time so he might watch her take another man's dick one last time.
>>
>>68701203

>/pol/ tard accusing anyone else of being triggered or tumblr

Your containment board is 4chan's tumblr.
>>
File: Olyvar.gif (640 KB, 244x200) Image search: [Google]
Olyvar.gif
640 KB, 244x200
>>68701233
>implying you wouldn't fuck this
>>
File: FROM IPSWICH PEPE 2.jpg (1 MB, 4500x7147) Image search: [Google]
FROM IPSWICH PEPE 2.jpg
1 MB, 4500x7147
>>68697736

>Underrated podracing
>>
>>68701322
Well wait for the kings moot

Thats the ritual the iron islands have for a new king. Theons sister runs for the throne, in the book she gets cucked out of it by the kings brother. Im curious to see if those faggot writers make her the new queen because muh agenda
>>
down with the patriarchy. the sneks rule dorne now.
>>
>>68701292
sure it's arguably that the Hound or Jon Snow could be alive, but why the fuck is the Mountain a zombie? that's the cringiest shit ever, why didn't he just recover from the poisoning?

>>68701319
The only character left that I even give a fuck about, and I hated her up until the end of last season.

>>68701322
Really fucking gay.

>>68701326
u mad?
>>
So much degenerate thinking in this thread.

You don't have to buy into feminism guys. You're better than this.
>>
I wish I understand Ellaria and the Sand Snake's motivation.

They want vengeance, specifically on the Lannister. So they decide to kill Myrcella. Fair enough. Then they decide to kill .. the rest of Oberyn's family? Wasn't Oberyn trying to get revenge for his slain family?

They extinguish the Martell line, leaving only bastards. This will no doubt spark instability. It would be terrible writing if a bunch of bastards were somehow able to claim all power without any kind of battle over it at this point.

Anyone with a remote claim is going to be showing up to fight for it now.

What was their grand idea? They're in no position to even mount a fight. It's not even like Doran didn't care.
>>
>>68701409
There never was a patriarchy in Dorne you know nothing fuck. Women have always inherited on equal grounds. Dorne was founded by a woman.
>>
>>68701434
I hated them immediately. As soon as that dumb bitch came on screen. Why the fuck are you so fucking angry? The fucker VOLUNTEERED to fight. Jesus fucking Christ, can we move on from these retards yet?
>>
>>68701434
>So they decide to kill Myrcella
Nuh uh, that doesnt make sense either. Myrcella is a baratheon, atleast to the dornish

They let Jaime a pureblood lannister go home, while they killed a baratheon who they grew up with.

Nothing makes sense at all. They arent 'irrational' its just terrible writing
>>
>>68695769

What kinda piercing you want, Tris?

Back of the skull please
>>
>>68701426
i think it was said that, the poison was very acidic and was melting him from the inside out. cant recover from melted innards right?
>>
>>68701480
She's still Cersei's daughter, even if it's by Robert and not Jaime. Doubly so considering Robert is long dead and Myrcella looks every bit the Lannister. Also, pretty sure it's well-known by now that Stannis and others contested the claim because of alleged incest.

But the point about letting Jaima go is fairly apt. If they wanted revenge on the Lannisters they had a prime opening.
>>
>>68699196
I'm gay and I found it cringe worthy

The mere fact that D&D even bother reinstating Oberyn's already known sexual orientation just goes to show that they really are putting a minority-empowering spin on the story. Seriously, it was so fucking irrelevant to his entire story arch and character (in general) that refusing to cut that bit of dialogue felt like a stupid and clunky design choice. The only thing that seems to have disappeared faster than those dogs were D&D's common sense.
>>
File: cersei.jpg (75 KB, 423x531) Image search: [Google]
cersei.jpg
75 KB, 423x531
There is only one good female character on this show.
>>
>>68701545
Fuck it. There's fucking dragons and magic in this show. Give him a potion and he's cured. And then he can actually be a character rather than a speechless hulking dumbass.
>>
>>68701598
#unitebehindcersei
#fuckanybodywhoisntus
>>
>>68701603
Meh, its the same in the book. It was cooler though when you didnt have to see his dumb cgi face
>>
>>68701480

I don't think you understand what the phrase "makes sense" means. If you think something in a script written for an enormous show and looked over by many people doesn't make sense, you're going to be the one who is wrong 99% of the time or more. I'm not going to argue why you're wrong from the context of the story because you're clearly too stupid for that. Just know that the people who wrote this script are several times more intelligent than you are, and the likelihood that you've found a hole in it is about zero.
>>
I like the idea of never seeing/hearing/dealing with Dorne again. Like Insulin placed into a community fridge for a kidnapped child, just put it down and walk away. No explanations needed.
>>
>>68701638
dabid please leave
>>
>>68701598
Accurate. Aria used to be cool, but I can't take her seriously anymore. She was better as a needle-in-a-haystack little spitfuck rather than this crawling in my skin warrior assassin.
>>
>>68701365
That's the best Pepe I've seen in 7 months
>>
>>68701369
>Iron islands
Who?

>Theon's sister
Who?

Are they part of the sand snakes?
>>
>>68701638

Wow what a pathetic response. you wrote a whole paragraph to say nothing at all.

please kill yourself
>>
>>68701598
The red bitch. But I'm biased. Carice is just a joy to watch when they don't turn her into a mummy.
>>
Olenna and Margaery are far better characters
>>
>>68701369
Probably won't go that far out of laziness but I'm sure they'll make sure she gets mad quips in on him to compensate

this show has 2 speeds for women: helpless rape victim and stronk witty badass. No in between.
>>
>>68701757

I provided an alternative for you to understand how wrong you are, since grasping the basics of a show's plot seems to be outside of your intellectual capacity. If you think something in a show doesn't make sense, it's important to remember that every single person who wrote and/or reviewed that script is several times more intelligent than you are.
>>
>ya killed a dynasty

Baratheons already died out last season, nobody cared
>>
>>68701598
my cunnyfu is still dany but she's captured for now, watching punished cersei go rampaging should be fun,
>>
File: final form snek.jpg (170 KB, 979x743) Image search: [Google]
final form snek.jpg
170 KB, 979x743
>>68701434
THEY DONT WANT TO CONTINUE TO SWEAR FEALTY TO THE IRON THRONE.

THE IRON THRONE DIDN'T CONQUER DORNE. THEY NEVER SURRENDERED THEIR CROWN OR ROYAL TITLES.

THEIR LAND IS INCREDIBLY DEFENSIBLE AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN CONQUERED.

THEY MADE A PEACEFUL AGREEMENT WITH THE TARGARYENS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO AFTER KILLING A KING AND FEELING BAD ABOUT IT, ALONG WITH NOT WANTING TO GET INTO A SHIT TORNADO AGAINST AN ORGANIZED ARMY OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AND THEIR DOZEN DRAGONS.

THEY SOLIDIFIED THEIR PACT WITH THE TARGARYEN THRONE BY MARRYING ELIA TO RHEAGAR.

THE LANNISTERS MURDERED ELIA AND DETHRONED THE TARGARYENS, ALLOWING ROBERT BARATHEON TO TAKE THE THRONE.

THE LANNISTERS KILLED ROBERT BARATHEON WHEN PEOPLE FIGURED OUT THAT HIS HEIRS WERE BASTARDS BORNE OF LANNISTER INCEST.

THE LANNISTERS CONTROL THE THRONE. HAVE NO DRAGONS. AND HAVE PISSED OFF ALL OF THEIR ALLIES.

DORAN WAS REFUSING TO TAKE ACTION AND DECLARE INDEPENDENCE WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER.

HIS SON WAS EFFETE AND STUPID.

AS BASTARDS THEY INHERIT THE HOUSE AND THE THRONE WHEN ALL TRUEBORN HEIRS ARE DEAD.

THEY REMOVED THEM TO TAKE CONTROL AND DO WHAT THEY BELIEVED WAS BEST FOR DORNE.
>>
File: 1461341943802.jpg (19 KB, 291x344) Image search: [Google]
1461341943802.jpg
19 KB, 291x344
>>68701796
>margaery anything but terrible in the show
>>
>>68701823

All of the female characters are pretty nuanced. Assigning them to those categories seems to be a product of your own delusion and mental illness rather than a reflection of reality.
>>
>>68695769
I will never root for Cersei. I will root for Jamie though.
>>
>>68701737
>>68701365

holy shit. i just popped in from page 0 to admire this george francis pepe too. no one is safe.
>>
>>68701827
Why do you type like such a faggot?

And by your logic, nobody has ever written a bad script because people read it a lot

uhuh yeah okay

Im sure tons of people read that BvS script, was that great aswell? Please respond on that note
>>
>>68699196
>>68699423
>>68701562

I didn't take that as a LGBT issue. It was more of Ellaria showing off. At this point she is helping him walk to his wheelchair, correcting him on his own brother, and acting like she cares for him while in fact she is about to pull a major coup. She was just adding more and more levels for her enjoyment as well as others to witness.

Also, >>68701562
I doubt you're gay.
>>
I like how the womanlet killed giganigga
>>
File: 1461442889731.gif (2 MB, 294x232) Image search: [Google]
1461442889731.gif
2 MB, 294x232
>>68701884
>All of the female characters are pretty nuanced
>All
I'm out
>>
>>68695913
>acting
I've yet to see any of those girls do this
>>
>>68701974
>acting like she beat him in a fight or something so you can cry about muh feminism

/pol/ betas. Not even infants invent this much shit to cry about.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.