[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-men Cinematic Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: xmen_slate.jpg (98 KB, 546x1135) Image search: [Google]
xmen_slate.jpg
98 KB, 546x1135
Who's looking forward to what? Hopes, dreams, fears? Villains you want, actors you want, things you don't want, how do you feel about the series moving forward?
>>
>fears
Deadpool oversaturation which is certain to happen.
>>
>>68694946
This, deadpool was always meant to be a side/comic-relief character but his popularity with the normies will destroy the whole point of his character
>>
Literally all I want is Marsden back for at least one more movie. His cameo in dofp was nice but it doesn't do him justice.
>>
>>68693992
I want a teamup with the MCU

Onetime
>>
>>68693992
>that guy who posts about marvel movies

You just became THAT "guy" aka: weirdo
Congradulations OP
>>
File: lithgow2.jpg (133 KB, 837x818) Image search: [Google]
lithgow2.jpg
133 KB, 837x818
>>68696677
>implying I wasn't before this
>>
>>68696657
x-men is just worst shit possible

never ever
>>
>>68697785
X-men is the best, it would never join the MCU. It doesn't need to, as they're still making good movies
>>
>>68696657
>ruining the MCU's cohesive continuity with this clusterbuttfuck
>>
>>68696677
> implying normies arent all over this garbage

Go tell that to your coworkers and see what they tell you
>>
I'd be interested in Xforce if it has maddox as the central character but it probably wont and the rest can go fuck off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.