[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are prison movies / scenes so...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
God damn fascinating and intriguing to watch?
What's their secret?
>>
>>68692921
Have you seen Starred Up? Shit was cash.
>>
Because its an unknown element to your life and makes you wonder certain situations. I've been to jail. Its nothing like the movies. Its really boring and cold.
>>
>>68693065
I've been in jail too. You're not wrong, but even while I was in there I found it all so interesting.
Am I just fucked in the head?
>>
>>68693197
Nah. It is interesting because of the people. But no matter how interesting it may have been, its still shit.
>>
>>68693065
>>68693197

have you guys been raped?
>>
>>68693355
The guy I was transported to county with was held without bail for murdering his wife. That sure was a fun car ride. He was also in the holding cell with me. You're definitely right about the people making it interesting. You see shit you never consider on the outside.
>>
>>68693404
yeah, happened on the 3rd week in to me
>>
>>68693065
depends on the jail. i've been to 2 prisons and 6 jails and they're all different
>>
>>68693404
No. The whole rape thing is a movie trope. People mind their own business in showers and don't want to start shit. 98% of people in there are pretty ordinary people, not bench-pressing badasses with swaztika tatoos.
>>
>>68693404
99% of the sex in jail in consensual. Only pedos and child abusers get raped. People in jail hate fags.

>>68693468
Yeah. I made friends with a crack smoking Preacher. I told him I was a Mormon and he wouldn't leave me alone for a month. When Paul Walker died he hugged me and told me he was sorry about Paul Walker dying.
>>
>>68693488
>i've been to 2 prisons and 6 jails

I bet you think that makes you cool and unique and not just a scourge who should end himself.
>>
>>68693560
sex in jails/prison is almost always 100% consensual.

>>68693696
it was a long time ago and i'm reformed
>>
>>68692921
Stanford Prison Experiment

There's no difference in people in prison. There's no real difference in humans.

But this is the example of the difference why we think we're different.
>>
>>68693891
>im a new man. Smooth sailing from here on
>except for arguing with autistic manchildren on a shitty philipino claymation forum
>>
>>68692921
Probably because it gives a character and personality, humanity even, to people you view as other and inferior.
>>
>>68693943
4chans harder to quit than meth or cigarettes
>>
Because it's cool to see a bunch of violent criminals forced to live with each other with nothing to do other than fight and rape.
>>
>>68694917
Nah, most people just chill and try to make allies. It isnt a violent hellhole, at least in the USA. God help you if you're in South America.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.