[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Jack goes on a murder spree because the russians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: jack.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
>it's a Jack goes on a murder spree because the russians murdered his waifu episode
>>
If someone shot right into that facemask he would be rendered unconscious.

If facemasks worked all soldiers would wear them. Why are 24 producers so dumb.,
>>
>>68684142

Darth Bauer live on /tv/ was fun times.
>>
File: cant sack the jack.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cant sack the jack.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>68684323
Watching 24 while it aired must have been so much fun, I'm butthurt that I missed it.
>>
>>68684315
They're used primarily for intimidation and disguising identity.
Your field of vision is severely reduced which is why the people IN CHARGE of soldiers don't have them issued to their cannonfodder.
>>
File: THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!!!!!!!.png (719 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!!!!!!!.png
719 KB, 1280x720
>>68684323
>>
>>68684377

Season 8 wasn't the best thing ever but as always the last third of 24 will always go all out, Agent Freckles dying was enough to get /tv/'s blood up along with Jack as he went on a rampage.

>>68684315

>If someone shot right into that facemask

Spoilers: headshots are not easy to make, and most people prefer to and are trained to aim for center of mass, not to mention Jack chose the time and place of the ambush to boot.

Tactics motherfucker.
>>
File: darthvader-design.jpg (68 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
darthvader-design.jpg
68 KB, 1024x768
>>68684315
>If facemasks worked all soldiers would wear them. Why are 24 producers so dumb.,
>>
File: can't sack the jack.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
can't sack the jack.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>you will never be this operator
>>
File: thatsjack.jpg (3 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
thatsjack.jpg
3 KB, 310x163
>>68684142
Pretty sure Logan crapped his pants in that scene.
>>
>>68685445

get ghosted, bitch
>>
>it's a nerve gas episode
>>
>>68684323
Just read through the archives. It wasn't that fun. No truly great posts were made.
>>
>>68686318

>it wasn't fun since I wasn't there

piss off
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.