[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: SpidermanHomecoming_Logo_marvel.jpg (75 KB, 1100x624) Image search: [Google]
SpidermanHomecoming_Logo_marvel.jpg
75 KB, 1100x624
>Shit Director
>Romance flick without MJ or Gwen
>Michael Keaton passed after reading the script
>Tom Holland isn't a good actor
>casting is just to please tumblr
>Sony in charge
>>
>>68683480
What if they get Aiden Gillen to play mysterio?
>>
>>68683480
Shit writers too. Same guys who did the new Vacation movie.

>No MJ
Not sure what would be worse. Not including MJ or having her be played by either of those 2 actresses they cast in unknown roles.
>>
>>68683687
I got a feeling they'll have zendaya be MJ for some reason
>>
>>68683518
>not Bruce Campbell

dropped
>>
>>68683480
>>Michael Keaton passed after reading the script

Fuck, Michael Keaton as Spiderman would have been MIND BLOWING
>>
I like this kind of shit posting. Keeps the expectations in check. Marvel movies are always good but never mind blowing. Spidey in the MCU with RDJ just makes me go instant hype. It's good to be reminded how easy Marvels films could fail if a lesser studio/producer was in charge. I'll go into Spider-Man Homecoming expecting it to be shit just as with Ant-Man only to likely be surprised once again. Go team shit posters!
>>
>>68683480
since Peter is supposed to be pretty young I wouldn't mind him not having a thing between Gwen or MJ just yet.

And even if they were to do a romance in highschool, but MJ has to come after Gwen. They could just do betty or something.
>>
File: giogio.png (345 KB, 864x757) Image search: [Google]
giogio.png
345 KB, 864x757
>>68684374
>old grizzled Spiderman throwing around oneliners
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
File: b8 m8.webm (535 KB, 760x314) Image search: [Google]
b8 m8.webm
535 KB, 760x314
>>68683480
>>
>>68685066
nice
>>
i thought keaton took the role
are you saying he dropped out after accepting
or never took it to begin with
>>
>>68684667
>>68685066
I don't think OP is baiting though.

I also don't think people realize that this isn't an MCU movie, not truly. Yeah it's connected tangentially with the Marvel universe, but all the people working on it are the same team of producers and execs who brought about the Amazing Spider-Man debacle. Does anyone else remember those leaked Sony emails? All those jokers are still in charge of this shit no matter how much Feige and co. are pretending Spidey's back. Hence the bizarre cast, questionable director, and shitty writer.

If any Marvel movie is going to be "that movie", that one movie that's generally agreed upon to be sort of bad, it's going to be the one where Sony has a lot of creative input.
>>
>>68685203
http://moviepilot.com/posts/3872698
>>
>>68685203
Don't worry. Feige won't let that happen. The have a bunch of screenwriters who produce 100s of drafts/screenplays. They use directors to execute the vision of their story group just like TV series do. At worst it's gonna be Thor 2 which was still pretty good (only rewatched it yesterday). And no, Sony is in charge only on paper. They could interfer. But Feige knew how to work Perlmutter. He'll do the same with Sony and frankly i think they are scared of disagreeing with Marvel Studios.
>>
Gwen > MJ
>>
File: PETER DONT.png (36 KB, 707x423) Image search: [Google]
PETER DONT.png
36 KB, 707x423
YOOOOOOOOO
ITS REAL
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.