[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Blacklist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: james-spader-2.jpg (220 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
james-spader-2.jpg
220 KB, 1500x1500
'Cape May' was the best episode so far.

Why do i feel this way? mostly because James fucking Spader. That's why.
>>
After three dumb as fuck episodes it really was good. Spades carries the show.
>>
>>68680722

I knew it was a flashback to elizabeth's mom, but they threw enough twists in that it felt enjoyable. Spader did great.

Especially when you get the double reveal that it happened once before with elizabeth and her mom, now her and her daughter.

which is apparently why he cannot stand the other dude since he is basically who Red was.
>>
is Keen really kill?
>>
>>68680843

No.
>>
>>68680843
Sadly no, there's no way they'd have the balls
>>
I'm really disappointed they didn't show any of Elizabeth Keen's sexy body this season. Usually each season we get a glimpse of her delicious features but this season was bare of her bare skin. I am very disappointed.
I know she actually got pregnant but I wouldn't mind seeing her big sexy pregnant belly bare.
Extremely disappointed.
>>
>>68681356
At least she got rid of that awful wig
>>
I tried watching the show but Kevin Spader just comes off as if /b/ and /r9k/ wrote themselves their own show.
>>
>>68680843
doubtful. they're just giving her maternity leave, and reinvigorating the flagging plot at the same time.

the way they set it up, it seems like mr kaplan was in on some plot with liz to help her fake her own death to get away. maybe the mother is involved?
>>
>>68681380
Now if only she'd get rid of her awful bras and panties
>>
>>68681430
Who the fuck is Kevin Spader?
>>
I haven't watched past the first couple seasons, but I remember enjoying just the bad guy if the week episodes. Ya, there's the mystery surrounding Keen, but I kept watching because I found the individual stories intense and disturbing (and Spader's a badass). How do the recent episode compare?
>>
>>68684076
they've become repetitive
more than they were
and dull
>>
>>68684076

The series got stupidly repetitive after 2 first seasons. All character development basically stops and you can see they are just milking same stuff over and over for extra episodes to keep the series going.

This is the biggest problem of tv series, by far. When you start doing it you should figure out how many seasons you're doing and it should never be more than 5. Five seasons is enough to tell any story and gives enough room for good character development and funky twists.
>>
>>68680722
This show's like ABC's Agent Carter; constantly being pushed by the network but nobody actually watches it
>>
Based Spader is the only reason why I stomach this show anymore.
>>
>>68685238
Actually it's watched by multitudes more than Agent Carter.
>>
>>68685490
I don't see how that's even possible. I tried watching this show once because I was too lazy to switch the channel
I was dozing in and out of sleep the whole time
>>
>>68685670
>I personally have ADD so this show can't be popular
/tv/: the post
>>
I can't believe this is getting a spinoff
>>
This show is stupid and James is corny as fuck

90s Spader was weird as fuck though
>>
>>68685784

That scene where tom drags that russian after soloing a bunch of gangbangers made some exec go..maybe he could be a show.

it will be shit without spader lifting this heap up.
>>
>>68685784
>no liz
thank god
>no spader
dropped
>>
>>68685745
You wish, it's one of those programs you have to wake yourself up to keep watching.
It feels like it goes on for eternity and the only thing you can remember are monotonous voices. The second time I saw it I fell asleep, had a dream then woke up and the show was still on.. fell asleep again, had another dream, woke up and that shit still hadn't ended
>>
>>68685784

and another season
>>
>>68686177
>I really, REALLY have ADD
...okay?
>>
>>68681430
>mixing Kevin Spacey with James Spader
I knew I wasnt the only one.
>>
>>68686390
If I had ADD I would have tuned out during the intro
>>
>>68686177
Its a bad show, but James Spader carries it, he is fun to watch, he is in a shit show and he knows it, so he has fun with that, and we enjoy it too.
>>
This show has real issues with the 'contingency plans for contingency plans' angle and 'I am involved in fucking everything and know everyone'. Spader carries it, but his plot is so asspull filled you can't completely care. The first season seemed to have promise with the killing of some side characters making it seem like an actual any one can die series, but that's flopped since.

Oh and some how all bad guys are oblivious to the fact anyone who comes in contact with him gets backstabbed, either by him killing you/your goons or turning you over to feds.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.