[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You got something to say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
You got something to say?
>>
BACK + TO + REDDIT
>>
>>68679887

The prequels are /tv/ core, reddit
>>
>>68679818
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>68679941
i've been on this gay website long enough to know that blindly following the hivemind is the true sign of a newbaby
>>
I-I love you
>>
George, I'm so sorry.
Please forgive me.
>>
>>68679818
Sorry George
>>
>>68679818
Please come back
>>
>>68680275
yes finish him.
>>
Episode 7 was a boring movie that was a rip off of A New Hope. And that said it was still better than prequels all problems aside like Rei, fuck off George. I'm glad you're gone.

Also the people that are just now bitching about Star Wars merchandising, that has been a defining trait of star wars since Episode 6 when they rewrote the plot to sell more toys. You're fucking retarded if you think this started with 7 or was any worse than the toys that were constantly coming out when you were a kid. At best you could argue the toys now are more retarded like that create-a-lightsaber toy.
>>
>>68679990
/tv/ always loved the prequels newfag
>>
File: lucas.jpg (37 KB, 613x356) Image search: [Google]
lucas.jpg
37 KB, 613x356
Thanks for the OT, LucasArts, ILM and all the techological advances and special effects wizardry and shit

Pity about the prequels, but you can't win em all
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x280
Real Talk.

http://youtu.be/gCRMxuLnnCA
>>
>>68679818
I'm sorry George.
>>
>>68679818
its better to burn out, then to fade away
>>
>>68681081
>Sh*T

I can't wait for this PC culture to die
>>
>>68679818
RAPIST!!!
>>
>>68679818
>You got something to say?
Sorry, action please.
>>
>>68679818
Anyone got that video of him kicking that guy out of a meeting for repeatedly mentioning Mara Jade ? Seth Green was in it as well.
>>
>>68679818
J.J. Abrams fuckin owned you at your own game homie
>>
>>68681721
It was a joke vid
>>
File: Sorry JJ.jpg (185 KB, 1331x831) Image search: [Google]
Sorry JJ.jpg
185 KB, 1331x831
>>68681747
>>
>>68679818
Please give money to Star Wars Rebels so it will have better animation. Maybe help them out a bit too with world building.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.