[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: trailer-park-boys.jpg (26 KB, 443x193) Image search: [Google]
trailer-park-boys.jpg
26 KB, 443x193
What went wrong?
>>
Clattenburg left.
>>
Absolutely nothing
>>
>>68679448
Doug Benson's acting
>>
>>68679448
They ran out of ideas, this happens to every show, youtube channel, and movie series if it is continued for long enough
>>
>>68679485
>>68680564

These, Mike Clattenburg wanted to end it with S6, hence the dumbass train plot in S7 being hastily whipped together.

I haven't watched whatever the newest Netflix season is because the last one was an abortion imo, but from the "Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour" to their Netflix seasons, I'm convinced now Mike Clattenburg was the only person on the show with any real original ideas.
>>
Nothing, its still bretty good
>>
File: 1289788102664.jpg (74 KB, 486x485) Image search: [Google]
1289788102664.jpg
74 KB, 486x485
>>68681700
Case in point, the kind of retards that it still appeals to are the kind of retards that say things like "bretty good" and "BASED".
>>
>>68679448
I still think the new stuff is good
>>
>>68681827
When did you start watching tpb?
>>
>>68679448
It outlived itself. Like many shows, it peaks around s4 and is worse after 5. Some shows understand they can only get 3, 5, 7 good years out of 10. Not TPB. They just keep going, never to stop until the boys drive everyone away.
Lucy leaving? Sure, I'm okay with that, she's always threatening to. But a key player like J to the R-O-C? nah. It's dead.
>>
>>68681773
FAKE BASED ALERT
>>
When they changed formats from a mockumentary to HD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.