[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever fall asleep in a movie theater? I did during Ang Lee's Hulk.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: uua1diX[1].jpg (88 KB, 1021x563) Image search: [Google]
uua1diX[1].jpg
88 KB, 1021x563
Ever fall asleep in a movie theater? I did during Ang Lee's Hulk.
>>
all my friends passed out during the midnight premiere of TDK i was the only one that stayed awake
>>
Legit fell asleep for a bit during Force Awakens.
>>
fell asleep during Alice in wonderland

it was my second time seeing it though

not really by choice
>>
File: robots.jpg (120 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
robots.jpg
120 KB, 400x593
Only once and felt bad afterwards because I paid money to see this
>>
My friend gave me a bar of Xanax before we went to see It Follows.

I only made it like 15 minutes into the movie before I dozed off. Missed essentially the entire movie.
>>
>>68678985
did you know it had xanax on it?
>>
>>68678985

Anon, did you get raped?
>>
>>68678746
during "the dark knight" after finishing final exams at law school. hadn't slept for at least two days a group of friends insisted we all went to see it and fell asleep....everyone kept talking about how fucking great it was.
>>
>>68678746
DAMN FREEZA LOOKS LIKE THAT!?
>>
Fell asleep during TFA but to be fair, it was getting late and the only sleep I got in the 24 hour period before hand was on my hour long flight home
>>
>>68678985
>one bar

Nigger it took me 3 bars to even feel anything the first time I took xanax.

Fuck you, it isn't fair.
Why do I have to pay more to feel good?
>>
>>68678746
I was up all night playing Warhawk on PS3 and fell asleep during the cave part of Iron Man. There were so many plot holes that did not get filled until the blu ray came out. Went to see Pixel in 4DX at the regal theatre after wrestling training and felt super dry and nasty inside because the chairs kept waking me up.
>>
>>68679261
>Why do I have to pay more to feel good?

Welcome to rapeanomics
>>
Fell asleep for a bit during Lincoln
>>
File: 1461106904356.gif (1 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1461106904356.gif
1 MB, 426x240
>>68678746
no but other people i went with did.
friends
>decided to get high and go see mad max
>group of 5 guys
>go to theatre
>everyone was absolutely acting hysterical during the whole way
>sit down
>realize i got the munchies
>go to get large popcorn and coke
>comeback and see everyone asleep
>movie starts
>friends still asleep
>friends start waking up during the scene where furiosa enters he sandstorm
>they are confused at what is going on the screen
>mfw
>>
>>68678746
My friend fell asleep during Django and again during Zootopia
>>
once, during Prince of Persia
>>
Sherlock Holmes 2
>>
Open Range
Sherlock Holmes

I fell asleep around the middle and woke up for the finale/climax
>>
>>68679569
either you're full of shit or all of your friends are narcoleptics
>>
>>68678746
Fell asleep during Deathproof...was watching the dumb bitches talking and fell asleep, woke up 40mins later and they were still talking.

I just got up and left.
>>
During Fast 5 was the only time I literally couldn't keep my eyes open. Goddamn are those ever the most boring movies after the third one. It's the same shit every fucking time now. Paul Walker probably deliberately killed himself so he wouldn't have to put up with that crap anymore.
>>
>>68678746
Not really at the movie theater but I fell asleep when I was watching the Princess Bride at my house
>>
Not since I was a kid. I remember being dragged out of a theater barely being able to stand up. It was a hazy confusion.
>>
during the A-Team film a few years back. But I'd pulled an all-nighter or something the night before
>>
>>68679949
I always get sleepy when I smoke
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.