[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /tv/ recomend me some good movies like Me, Earl and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Would /tv/ recomend me some good movies like Me, Earl and the Dying Girl?
>>
>>68678451
DUDE INDIE LMAO
>>
Is this film about cuckoldry?
>>
Me, Myself & Irene
>>
>>68678510
Yeah, he gets cucked by cancer
>>
>>68678510
Me, DeVito and the dying Mosquito
>>
A film that is so full of itself, the writer has to shove in other films he likes to prove they have taste?

Juno.
>>
>>68678451
>spoiling your movie in the title

lol fuck off no one is gonna watch it when you spoil it yourselves you fucking retarded as director

I bet its some cuck film anyways
>>
>>68678451
You mean vacuous tripe with no inventiveness or depth and which borders—nay, flagrantly enters—the realm of mawkish ostentation that only an intellectually-bankrupt man with the taste of a 14 year old girl can appreciate? More movies like that? Check up your own ass.
>>
>>68678538
>>68678631
>>68678660
>>68678738

Maybe ... maybe one day /tv/ will be good without those kids.
I know the idea of good movie here its some superhero shit comercial blockbuster, but you guys could just mask that
>>
>le indie font
>school book doodles in the background
>comparisons to John Green
Is this some kind of parody?
>>
>>68679437
the only thing the movie is aware about is it's dick. To masturbate. Looking in a mirror.
>>
Fuck these guys, you might dig Comet.
>>
>>68679437
>Is this some kind of parody?
It's more like a "fuck you and your memes" kinda deal. At least the movie is.
>>
File: 1460580450526.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1460580450526.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
>>68678631
>>
>me and my black friend would recreate classic movies in a cute quirky way

love me liberals :3
>>
Try "Me, my men, dr. pavel but only one of you" (2012)
>>
this is a pleb board and it shows, the film is good and no matter how many memes you try to throw at it, it doesn't really work as it is genuinely a great film about friendship and death.
>>
>>68680601
exactly
>>
>>68680601
It is genuinely a bad movie, but you keep forcing this meme
>>
>>68681846

maybe write something that makes sense next time you post faggot
>>
>>68681999
It makes perfect sense, learn to read faggot

But you obviously need to be spoon fed based on your shit taste in flicks
>>
It's a good movie, OP. Don't let the naysayers get you down. For something similar, try 'It's Kind of a Funny Story.'

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_pq7HKc9z8
>>
File: tumblr_mydouiYnl31sfevmio2_500.jpg (170 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mydouiYnl31sfevmio2_500.jpg
170 KB, 422x750
>>68678451
also.
>>
>>68682052

no because I'm not trying to force any meme, I don't even know what the meme would be

so yeah, make a post that makes sense and if you can't then shut the fuck up
>>
>>68682236
>me earl and the dying girl is good

is a stupid forced meme. kys.
>>
>>68682323

clearly you don't know what the fuck a meme or forced meme is
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.