[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /TV/? When will you admit this movie is dogshit? http:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-24-14-33-13.png (318 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-24-14-33-13.png
318 KB, 1080x1920
Well /TV/? When will you admit this movie is dogshit?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/arianelange/forrest-gump-20th-anniversary-awful#.mbkR5W1jQn
>>
>>68678402

>buzzfeed
>phone screencap
>can't even find 10 reasons

This is some POWERFUL bait
>>
>>68678402
stop giving them page views
we get it, they are stupid. Good job
>>
>/TV/
>buzzfeed
>hating on cult movies for the sake of being an edgy libcuck contrarian
hello r_____
>>
>Oh no! A facebook clickbait article tells me movies are bad! I better follow along with whatever they say!
>>
>>68678456
Hating on cult movies is more /tv/ than reddit. If you even spent an hour on this board you'd know that.
>>
>>68678402
It's alright. A lot of the film is overly sentimental, but that's counteracted by his mother having sex with the principal to allow him to go to school.
>>
>>68678402
I have a hard time believing this fat cunt never saw assorted chocolates with a neutral package.
>>
>>68678521
no one hates cult movies for no reason here
only a redditor would think that
>>
I'll never understand the hate Forrest Gump gets. It's a great movie. I especially disregard any moron that says Pulp Fiction should've won Best Picture that year. The Shawshank Redemption would've been a great choice, but Pulp Fiction is reddit as fuck. Words can't explain the levels of hatred I feel for that trash meme flick.
>>
>>68678402
>no Archive link

Thread trashed
>>
The only good scene is the Vietnam scene and It ain't me starts playing
>>
>>68678563
The fact that they're cult movies IS the reason.
>>
1. Intellectually disabled aren't really people
2. He's a symbol of innocence and can't do anything
3. Innocence always contrasted by tramp female
4. With enough persistence you can make a woman love you
5. His thoughts aren't important
6. He transcends politics
7. People with political beliefs are hypocrites and fools
8. Teaches your only racist if you mean to be racist
>>
>>68678402
Forrest Gump most certainly is a shit movie, but not for these reasons. This is nitpicking for the sake of political correctness, it's a piece of shit for completely different reasons.
>>
>>68678617

Same. Pulp Fiction is bullshit
>>
>>68678402
>EVER letting your phone fall below 70%
>>
still better than Buzzfeed
>>
>>68680031

Shit list.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.