[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: You've seem one, you've seem them all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: The_two_tower.jpg (238 KB, 964x1500) Image search: [Google]
The_two_tower.jpg
238 KB, 964x1500
ITT: You've seem one, you've seem them all
>>
>>68677390
You're not wrong. LoTR is one 12 hour movie
>>
>>68677653
This
>>
>>68677653
Correct
>>
You know Juan, you know em all
>>
>>68677390
Fellowship of the ring is better than the other two

Imagine if the quest fails at the end of Fellowship. They lose the battle and Frodo becomes corrupted by the ring.

That would've been better
>>
>>68679456
the next 2 movies were oscarbait, but still no, that'd be retarded as shit.
>>
>>68679734
How were they Oscar bait? they had even more CGI, battles and fantasy creatures than ForR did.
>>
>>68680181
Because they went for the ebin vibe
>>
>>68680285
I'm glad they did. TT is a glimpse of epicness but ROTK, jesus christ, is fucking brutal. That minas tirith siege is absolutely brilliant. The build up and the climax is right on.
>>
>>68677390
>seem
>>
>>68679456
Splitting up the cast is stupid and the big epic battles are stupid, climaxing with the masturbatory cum shot ending where the ring is consumed in lava (i.e. cum)

No, fuck the fellowship, Gandalf died fighting that cave monster, and all the rest of the Fellowship perished in that forest hopelessly.
>>
>>68681126
>>68679734
>>
>>68680405
I personally liked Helm's Deep more than Minas Tirith despite RotK's charge of the Rohirrim being my all time favorite movie scene.

There is just something beautiful about night battles in the rain.
>>
File: Honor.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1600) Image search: [Google]
Honor.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1600
>>68681530
My thoughts exactly.
>>
Is this a comfy LotR thread?
>>
>>68681791
It is now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XicBBN1l4
>>
>>68681126
The only things that I didn't like in the sequels were the ghost army, gandalf resurrecting, and how long/drawn out the ending felt.
>>
>>68681791
It's been too long

>Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw
>>
File: feels the world.jpg (304 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
feels the world.jpg
304 KB, 1383x1600
>>68681791
>Is this a comfy LotR thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.