[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. Can someone explain this show to me please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (512 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512 KB, 1600x1600
I don't get it. Can someone explain this show to me please.
>>
What, the plot? The themes? The appeal?
>>
>>68677307
Everything. It just confuses me so much. Every single thing about it.
>>
>>68677918
>plot
reddit
>themes
reddit
>characters
reddit
>appeal
reddit
>>
Are you retarded, my nigga
>>
>>68677206
>doesn't get the most transparent show to ever be aired on tv
>>
Guy gets cancer, is broke, decides to cook meth, fucks his family with this choice, your regular tragedy arc.
Themes are causality, greed, vice, deceitful appearances, descent into the darkness within and ultimately redemption, your regular narc story.
Appeal is its focus around the arc of the main character, great cinematography and somewhat interesting characters.
>>
>>68677206
It's your vagina that's preventing you from getting it, Missy. The way to circumvent this block is to swallow as much sperm as your belly could handle. Then, once the cum of many men has saturated your brain, you'll be struck by what whores call The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth---can't say what that truth is because the sperm in my balls enables me to enjoy this Patriarchal masterpiece because of the power of my manliness. This creates within me a sense of purpose, so when I see something purposeful and deeper than deep, Immediately, I take to it.
Even Dykes are incapable of this hence why dyke butch bitches always gets manliness wrong.
>>
>>68677206
It's a character-driven, western-influenced crime thriller about ego, family and masculinity. It has nice cinematography and a cool soundtrack. Is there anything else you'd like to know?
>>
>>68677206
It's about the economic crisis and its impact on patriarchal structures. Walt is basically emasculated by the Capital - which promotes feminism and diversity - and he becomes gradually more manly as he frees himself from the state and its laws.
Jesse is another example. He's a white upper middle class young man who's appropriating black subculture in order to appear more dangerous. In fact, he's nothing more than a man with a feminine sensibility who's trying to overcompensate because he's alienated by his social class.
>>
I still don't get it. Like I don't understand what's happening when I'm watching it . They made it really confusing to understand
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.