[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's you against Mike. >you both have 24 hours of prep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: no half measures nigga.jpg (22 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
no half measures nigga.jpg
22 KB, 400x535
It's you against Mike.

>you both have 24 hours of prep time
>you both know each other's last known location
>neither of you have access to sniper rifles

Could you take him out?
>>
>>68676021

I would "take him out" to a bar n' grill, on me, thereby fulfilling OP's challenge.

For my reward I wish to spend a night being raped and tortured by Kstew, Elle and Dakota, they can keep me forever if they wish - I leave it to their whim.
>>
I hide in a spiderhole in the middle of nowhere and wait for Walter White to eventually kill him

ez
>>
As an eighth level sorcerer, I would simply go to an abandoned warehouse and draw up my binding circles.

Once he finds me, I would trick him into stepping into the circle, chant my incantation, and bind his soul to the circles of hell, and put the ashes of his body into an urn which I then put a level twelve magical locking spell onto and throw into the oceans of Atlantis, never to be found again.
>>
>>68677112
This.
>>
>>68677112
this
>>
he was killed by a beta cuck HS science teacher
yea, i could take him out
>>
>>68676021

>takes him 5 episodes to do anything

I'm shitting myself here.
>>
>>68677112
>eighth level sorcerer
>level twelve magical locking spell
your plan is doomed from the start
>>
Mike died in 2009
>>
>>68677850
LEL
E
L
>>
>>68677850
>implying level 12 locking spells are difficult
Mortal detected.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.