[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is Deadpool going to join up with the Avengers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_o2y5teTqKK1tkezu4o1_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2y5teTqKK1tkezu4o1_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x357
Can you even imagine the quip game between him and Iron Man? Holy guacamole it would be INSANITY!
>>
>>68675206

it wouldn't go over well, he ended up siding with the government against cable.
>>
>>68675206
imagine the quip game between him Iron Man and Spidey
>>
File: BASED FOGGY.png (155 KB, 557x576) Image search: [Google]
BASED FOGGY.png
155 KB, 557x576
>>68675206
>>
>>68675206

>ever saying "Holy guacamole"

I hope you get lung cancer.
>>
>>
File: 1454779524819.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1454779524819.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>68675841

>Is so rich now that he is self-funding them

Seriously for a guy that never used to win and lived in a shit apartment, his life has been turned around.

>you know what would be meta? what if deadpool became popular in his universe like he is in ours?

>surpassed literally every other character in his class

>ends up making multiple end bosses job to him
>raises another end boss as his son
>bangs death
>probably one of the richest people on the planet
>has an ability that is considered so op that he could take cap's place as world hero "mithras arc"

popularity powercreep is real.
>>
File: untitled.png (217 KB, 548x324) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
217 KB, 548x324
>>68675809
Good thinkin Abe Lincoln, maybe I should start smoking!
>>
>>68675206
>Deadpool
once again Marvel ruins one of the few interesting characters in favor of quips and memes.

They should have gotten Dane Cook instead. Ryan Reynolds is too charming and puppy dog innocent. Cook has the legit self loathing you'd expect to see from someone who has tried multiple times to off himself but can't.

Deadpool was supposed to be a tragic hero that used humor as a defense mechanism to hide his very fragile personality.

I was hoping for something similar to "Super" or "Defendor" but instead it was just a cheaper version of Marvels standard fare with a few curse words and tits thrown in.
>>
Even if they were connected, Deadpool is not an Avenger and should be used as an antagonist rather than his movie making him a straight up hero.

Honestly I wouldnt be suprised if he was on the Avengers in some issue or had an ID card because comics are so retarded but thats my take on it.
>>
>>68676893

He is an avenger now. He also pays their bills.
>>
File: 1430823553187.png (216 KB, 340x400) Image search: [Google]
1430823553187.png
216 KB, 340x400
>>68676953
Haha

fuck
Im just a fan of the Kelly run and Deadpool & Cable, I dont keep up with him. Sounds stupid as all hell.
>>
Hopefully NEVER. I already love Deadpool, but MCU cast is just trash.
>>
>>68677067

it is still connected to tragic parts of his character, such as fame and wealth didn't bring him happiness and he just has to hide it more, duggan and others have all touched on various aspects of it.

I still have no clue how he got so much wealth post secret wars.
>>
>>68675841
Thanks Obama
>>
>>68677163
I dont doubt he's a good character but that makes the Avengers incredibly retarded
>>
What're your guys favorite quips and one liners?

Mine is in the first avengers and is after when iron man and Thor fight. Iron man apologizes and says "No hard feelings Point Break, you've got a mean swing."

I was laughing so hard
>>
>>68677444
My favorite was from Iron Man when black Iron Man says
"Next time, baby"
but then his actor gets replaced.
>>
>>68675206
So the amount of gay fanart of Iron and Cap is huge, right?
>>
>>68677533
Not as much as the Steve/Bucky fanart
>>
>>68677444
Mine is "tell that to Zod's snapped neck"
>>
>>68676825
>Dane Cook
>search his name on Google.
>Literally Ryan Rudd
>>
>>68677431

I think the movie and comics are smart in that when they portray other supes basically saying he isn't good enough while saving the day and watching them at times cause a lot more collateral the schtick got old. So of course they're going to offer for him to join and him saying no makes more sense than him not being wanted.

It was always hard for me to believe they wanted wolverine but not deadpool or any of the other various murderers.

I mean deadpool even at his worse was still not targeting innocents. He robbed and murdered bad people or people that were perceived as bad people like other mutants and superheros. Nobody gave a shit that he was killing them. They cared that he was trying to kill them.

Even at his lowest scumbag moment, he was still just taking out the trash, one way or the other so people go on a diatribe like middle 90's dp was a super badguy and I'm over here like yeah hes killing freaks and other shit that other people, normal people wanted dead anyway.
>>
>>68677067
People respect him more now that he is related to the Avengers, but they still know him as Spidey with Katanas.
>>
>Deadpool: "Hey Starkster!"
>Iron Man: "What is it, Deadpool?"
>Deadpool: "Heeyyy. What is this? Uncivil war? How about a nice hello?"
>>
Hopefully soon
>>
>>68677431
>>68676893

Spider-Man was also an Avenger for a while, even tho everybody knows he works better alone. It's not the first time Marvel tries this kind of stunt
>>
>>68677983

him broing it up with quicksilver is actually pretty great. and old man cap is a pretty decent springboard since the north korea arc. man that was fucked up.
>>
>>68677506
Terry's new logical and mathematical system is several times more important than capekino. He will put the world upside down when he publishes it.
>>
>>68675206
Never. Considering the money the movie made they are never ever going to give up on the rights of Deadpool or lend him to Dinsey.
>>
>>68678370

I can see them lending dp out as a cameo appearance say for that tv show fox wants to do, deals have been made over less. I don't think they'll give up rights to anything but backroom deals happen all the time, even among enemies.
>>
>>68675681

Now I get Ultimate Spider-man PTSD flashbacks, asshole.
>>
>>68675206
Iron Man is constantly trying to be funny. Deadpool has a mental condition and literally cannot shut the fuck up, even when he's making an ass out of himself.
>>
>>68676458
>you know what would be meta? what if deadpool became popular in his universe like he is in ours?
With the way he liberally murders people, that's probably never going to happen. His bodycount must be up there with Frank Castle's.
>>
>>68680816

He gained majority of his wealth by selling shit to kiddies. so yeah it already happened, in-universe.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.