[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been 27 years. The original cast is either dead, insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ghostbusters.png (2 MB, 1693x1075) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.png
2 MB, 1693x1075
It's been 27 years. The original cast is either dead, insane or unwilling to do a third one.

Why not give a chance to a new, fresh take on the franchise? I'm sure they'll even reference the originals so that the older fans can get a bit nostalgic and whatnot. It worked well for Jurassic World and it's going to work well for Ghostbusters. It's going to be fun.

A reboot just makes sense.
>>
>>68674733
WAIT FOR IIIIIIIIIIIIIT.....
>>
>>68674733
2 out of the 4 main cast are unfunny.
>LOL FAT WOMYN HILARIOUS
>LOL GANGSTA BLACK WOMAN

And the story, from what we have been shown by the trailers, look like absolute shit.

Im no fan of the originals but I wouldn't be opposed to go see a good reboot of the franchise.
>>
Why not swap the races out, instead of indulging the matriarchal fantasies of some guy with mommy-issues?

Seriously, think of a movie of three black Ghostbusters and one scrubby white guy hired because they needed someone cheap?
>>
>>68674733
Because it's just a remake of the first one with a less funny female cast. Why would I want to watch it, when I can just rewatch the original?
>>
>>68674903
>2 out of the 4 main cast are unfunny.
>implying

none of them are funny
>>
>>68674903
>2 out of the 4 main cast are unfunny.
no. 2 out of the 4 main cast are unfunny to a regressive, patriarchal, heteronormative misogynistic racist like you.

Too bad you're on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>68675811
Finally time to tell these motherfucking racists to go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>no Extreme Ghostbusters live action movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEpCUB8IjzM

The cenobite episode was really good.
>>
>>68675811
the day of the rope draws near for you
>>
>>68676377
>>68675925
let me clue you in on something. The actors, don't write the jokes. If it aint funny, it aint because of the actors, its because of the writing. Them being (shock! horror!) black or female or atypical bodytype has nothing to do with it except in your pathetic, simple mind.
>>
>>68674733
BOT
>>
>>68674733
or how about instead just do a passing of the torch movie something most ghostbusters fans wanted once the actors were getting old
>>
>>68674733
Because fuck Bill Murray. If he was going to yield sooner later might as well have done it on one of the many occasions Aykroyd asked him. While Ramis was still alive.
>>
>>68675046
I'd watch
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.