[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"X-men huh ?" My teacher said "That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Avgn_superman64.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Avgn_superman64.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>"X-men huh ?" My teacher said "That's kinda sexist"
>And I said to her "What's wrong with being sexy ?"
>Just kidding I didn't actually say that

What did he mean by this
>>
being sexy is not the same thing as being sexist
sorry for my english
>>
james is my homeboy
>>
>>68673271
You live in Jersey
>>
I've always felt the need to pal around with James, maybe a friendly fistfight.
>>
>>68673111
He wants an x amount of black men to fuck his wife.
>>
>>68673330
Smee, mai men
>>
Favourite AVGN episode?

>Its anything but Ghostbusters
>>
>>68674941
the CDI series.
>>
>>68674941
>>68675043
Patrician's Choice:
Plumber's Don't Wear Ties
>>
>>68675118
BIIIIIG
MOTHERFUCKIN
RIIIIIGS
>>
>>68675118

>patricians choice

More like casuals choice
>>
>1 hour long video about how he changed his basement to look a video rental store from his youth
>meanwhile his 1-armed daughter cries upstairs and his fat wife eats her dissatisfaction away while considering inviting the melinated UPS man upstairs

Fuck I felt terrible writing this
Im going to post it anywhere
>>
>>68673111
That he saw This is Spinal Tap but hopes most of his underage audience didn't
>>
>>68676065
>tfw I watched that whole 40 minute video
>tfw what am I doing with my life

also
I think he lives in a mansion.
His basement is fucking huge, he has that big ass vhs store, and then the NERD ROOM on top of it. holy shit.
>>
>>68676065

His room is sweet as fuck though i'm jelly
>>
>>68676371
I doubt it my man, his frequent pal is supposed to be his neighboor.
>>
>>68676720
I think they USED to be neighbors
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.