[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jerry O'Connell the greatest actor of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bw-head.jpg (50 KB, 451x550) Image search: [Google]
bw-head.jpg
50 KB, 451x550
Is Jerry O'Connell the greatest actor of all time?
>>
I think that goes without saying.
>>
He likes all my pics on Instagram, so he's ok in my book.
>>
I watched Kangaroo Jack and Tomcats.

That's literally all I've seen with him, and I feel comfortable agreeing with the OP
>>
File: 1459127443159.gif (966 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1459127443159.gif
966 KB, 500x579
>>68668411
If you're a 16 year old girl in the 80's
>>
>>68668411

this is better than my imagination,
this is better than a dream come true.
and without the slightest bit of hesitation
I knew what I was meant to doooooo~
YOU'LL NEVER GUESS MY SECRET IDENTITYYYYYYYYYY
>>
If he's a guy why was he called Queen?
>>
>>68668411
This thread made me remember I really wanted to be Jerry O'Connell when I was about five because he was the lead in Sliders and My Secret Identity
>>
Sliders was fun tv
>>
Wasn't he in some Mariah Carey video when she was a thick anal sex goddess?
>>
>>68668898

>one of the last episodes

>"'am i home yet?"

>12 seconds left on that world

>goes to the little fence gate of his mom's house

>it doesn't squeak like it did before he left

>"welp i guess this is not my world, let's bounce niggas"

>they leave

>some sort of plumber leaves his house "ma'am i took care of that wiring for you, also i greased this little gate so it doesnt squeak anymore"

>hnnngggggggggggggggg

also i'd still eat Kari Wuhrer's ass
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.