[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /tv/ explain this please was Blonsky slowly transforming in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: 123.jpg (194 KB, 1547x809) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
194 KB, 1547x809
so /tv/ explain this please
was Blonsky slowly transforming in abomination and injecting hulk blood inside him made process faster or he could be something else without injecting hulkblood?
>>
Hulk's blood turned him into Abomination.
The serum just made him more powerful but fucked with his mind.
>>
>>68667582
this
>>
>we will never ever see Blomsky/Abomination again in the MCU
He's literally the only villain besides Loki they haven't killed off in the franchise.
>>
>>68667582
>>68667662
so without blood he was just going to be super-soldier? in that picture he seems like he's mutating in to something
>>
>>68667982
That's just due to the serum not being complete, it's just the "most promising".
If he didn't get Hulk blood, he would've remained just a super soldier.
>>
>>68667582
Why tough?

Would anyone injected with Hulk Blood turn into a monster?
>>
>>68668299
>Would anyone injected with Hulk Blood turn into a monster?

>what is She-hulk
>>
>>68668299
No, they'd just probably get gamma radiation.
Blomsky turned because he had the super soldier serum that, together with Hulk's blood, went completely haywire.
>>
>>68668299
Gamma radiation. The super serum gives him enhanced regeneration, so while the radiations destroy his chromosomes, the serum keeps renerating them eventually turning him into a monster.
>>
I thought it was the cross-over angle. Like, he got Super Soldier serum, maybe even a knock-off or incomplete vial, BUT DIDN'T get VITA RAYS. That was the problem. One or both of those things. Hulk blood, with its Gamma Rays probably did some fuckery in place of the Vita Rays. Like, a "almost got it" kind of thing. But then again, the Hulk is a monster, so he had to be one too.
>>
Remember that without the vita rays and just the serum, you get Red Skull.

While he wasn't turning red due to 50 years of tinkering with the serum, his skeleton was still beginning to get a little freaky.
>>
it's almost been 10 years since The Incredible Hulk

10 years

planet hulk better be worth it and make up for this huge gap in time between his solo movies.
>>
>>68668626

Blame Universal, you think Fantastic Four and X-Men are held hostage, those fags don't even make Hulk movies, they're happy just leasing him out for every Avengers movie.

Thor Ragnarok might be cool though
>>
>>68668626
Planet Hulk never ever.
The closest thing to it will be Thor Ragnarok.
>>
>>68668626
i hate new hulk with that guy in avengers, ed norton was and is best hulk for me, so i dont care about new hulk.
>>
>>68668626
Planet Hulk could be John Carter done "right". Maybe they're holding off until the latter is forgotten.
>>
>>68669259
>Maybe they're holding off until the latter is forgotten.

it was forgotten the second it came out.
>>
>>68669156

Yeah it was a shame, Ed Norton is just a hard actor to work with. Although I will say the ideas he had for The Incredible Hulk that were scrapped were pretty good and would have had the movie have a darker tone.

For example, there was a scene that got cut where Norton's Banner tries to kill himself while in the Arctic but he immediately turns in to the Hulk. This was latter referenced in Avengers though, when Ruffalos' Banner told the story. If I recall correctly Norton is a big fan of the comics too.
>>
>>68667458

>Marvelites trying to understand pulp

Dont bother. He just "became" abomination like Cpt America didnt.
>>
>>68667951
Hammer is in prison but he's not coming back and he's literally just a poormans stark.

And by that I mean same sarcastic wit minus all genius
>>
>>68668626
There will never be a planet hulk. There will never be another hulk movie. The public just isn't interested in him.
>>
>>68667582
And remember that doctor from Cap 1 said that the serum makes the good parts better and the bad ones, worse.
>>
>>68670239
Hammer wasn't really a villain.
He was antagonistic, sure, but not a villain.
>>
>>68670096
>Marvel flicks don't have depth or complexity to them because I say they don't
Okay.
>>
>>68671018
whiplash wasn't a villain. He wanted to avenge his father. That's noble.

Hammer was a villain.
>>
>>68671123
Hammer didn't want to kill Tony, he just wanted to be the foremost weapons manufacturer and not to be constantly compared to Stark.
Vanko actively tried to kill Tony and didn't care about anything else than killing Tony.
Hammer is an antagonist, Vanko is a villain.
>>
>>68671248
>Vanko actively tried to kill Tony and didn't care about anything else than killing Tony.

He was avenging his father. He was a noble man that wanted justice to be served.

Hammer was a greedy conniving and cowardly and underhanded piece of shit. Truly a villain.

Besides why are you even arguing this? I was just responding to a post about dead baddies. Even though you're completely wrong and utterly foolish for thinking hammer isn't a villain, he's still alive.
>>
>>68671454
>He was avenging his father
Irrelevant. And besides, Tony Stark didn't kill his father, nor had anything to do with his death.
The only villainous thing Hammer did was orchestrate Vanko's prison break.
Justin Hammer isn't a villain in the MCU.
He's not a good guy, either.
>>
>>68671591
>admits hammer does villainous things
>somehow he's not a villain

Seriously don't reply again. You said it yourself. He's a villain.
>>
>>68667582
Did it fuck with his mind? He seemed pretty aggressive and power-hungry from the start.
>>
>>68667951
>Why doesn't Batman just kill the Joker?
>Why did the Avengers kill the villain?!
>>
>>68671067
>guys my capeshit for kiddies has depth and its super adult I swear Im not wasting my time!

Pathetic
>>
>>68671847
It's supposed to be similar to the serum used on Rogers, which Dr. Erskine said "makes good better and bad worse".
He was pretty much turning into Red Skull 2.0 before he got juiced up on Hulk blood.
>>
>>68671895
Not really my point, but okay.
>>
>>68671934
I didn't say capeshit isn't for kids, but saying MCU flicks lack themes or complex ideas is literally retarded.
Just because they're not serious movies for serious people like you doesn't mean they're completely devoid of depth.
>>
>>68672061
It depends.
Cap 2 had depth, Avengers didn't.
>>
>>68672061
That's pretty autistic desu, every movie addreses themes and ideas, even Paul Blart Mall Cop, that doesn't make it dephtful.

I don't think that anon was trying to say Marvel flicks are somehow devoid of any kind of substance, wich IS pretty stupid, because that would mean the movie is just a collection of images without any coherence and cohesion
>>
>>68667951
Isn't Hulk one of those cases where another studio owns the rights but they lend him out? I remember reading Disney can't make a solo-Hulk film, just negotiate to have him in other films like Avengers, which is supposedly why they're making Ragnarok instead of just making Planet Hulk.

I'm assuming this would apply to Abomination too. Plus Abomination's kind of shitty when he's actually Abomination, despite Blomsky being goat on account of Roth.
>>
>>68673891
Yes, Universal holds the movie rights to Hulk.
Abomination being locked up in a SHIELD prison in Siberia was mentioned in Agents of Shit.
>>
>>68671248
>Hammer didn't want to kill Tony

Wanting to kill the hero isn't a requirement for being a villain. Someone who wants to rob a bank but has no desire to murder the hero trying to stop him is still a villain, for example.
>>
>>68668329
>MCU quip factory is actually perfect for She-Hulk but we'll never get her.
>>
>>68667951
Mandarin, Red Skull, Zemo, Armin Zoler
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.