[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT thread we start monologuing until the bad guy can escape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 645398749842.jpg (308 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
645398749842.jpg
308 KB, 1280x720
The writers on this show really need a change of scenery, and with scenery I mean hanging from a rope and being replaced by writers who do know how to make a show look more fluid.
>>
wut?
>>
>>68667335
/co/ and some subsets of /tv/ are REALLY salty about the latest episode of "The Flash".
>>
He didnt have to escape, he just hung out in the lab after Wally was free, sitting around chilling til Barry, who was at that point faster, gave up his speed.
>>
>>68667409
Poor writing will do that to some avid viewers like me.
>>
>>68667253
The last episode was terrible.
>I killed my time remnant
>I masquerade as the Flash with no mask, with the face of the well known serial killer
>Thank you for honoring the deal Barry despite the fact that I have no leverage anymore since I just released Wally, you are a swell chap

It's like the writers threw in the towel and went full Arrow.
>>
It was Smee, the author of all your Bane, uh, let me think for a second here, my dog ate all my lines and I'm making things up on the spot, hey check out these contact lenses, do I actually have eyes or are they just gone, but if they're gone why can't you see my brain behind the holes, a brain is supposed to be grey and pink, right, wait are you chewing through those ropes, we can't have that, wait a second, so there I was with these fake eyes right, and somebody said to me "hey bad guy, you have these glass eyes but can you do party tricks with them like pop them out and pull them from behind your ear or something," are you still chewing through that rope? Stop that. Where was I?
>>
>ITT thread
>>
Oops, I dropped the Gauntlet.
>>
>>68667409

>tons of articles written about how terrible the last episode was

>minority opinions

>???
>>
>>68668638
Shit son, I'm not even the guy you are responding too, but even I'm butthurt about how hard you are strawmanning this guy.
>>
>that captain cold episode where he just walks away
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.