[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beside seen future ( maybe caused by flash) are you OK with Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0465.jpg (420 KB, 1536x1006) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0465.jpg
420 KB, 1536x1006
Beside seen future ( maybe caused by flash) are you OK with Batman sleeping with whores and getting drunk?
>>
Why not? If we're getting a different batman might as well make it different
>>
>>68664514
but Bruce was always a playboy. That was his job when he wasn't Batman.
>>
>billionaires can't be pimps

FOH
>>
>>68666197
literally this
>>
Here's the thing. Snyder's films contain real human energy, emotions and hormones. Superman cares desperately for Lois, his earthly waifu who he fucks and is in love with. Bruce Wayne wakes up with some random sexy model he fucked the night before. These are men.

Cap, as much as I do like him, is a virgin. The Marvel flicks are mostly sterile, sexless. So what's the investment. What are you fighting for if not human love? These arent titans, they're Lego minifigs.
>>
>>68664514
Batman doesn't get drunk and sleep with the whores.

That's Bruce Wayne's job.
>>
>>68666645
>sleep with whores
Bruce
>drunk
In comics Batman/Bruce Wayne never drinks any alcohol
>>
>>68666558
What would Avengers look like if directed by Snyder?
>>
>>68666751
Fucking awesome
>>
He doesn't get drunk though. He pretends to be when he gets caught in that room where the data is.
>>
>>68666751
Since he wouldn't have had any decent story lines to copy directly from the comics, pretty terrible. Stark would probably be an alcoholic, but that's about it.
>>
>>68666834

Alfred literally has a line where he says "I hope the family wine cellar will still be stocked when the time comes" or something like that as he's picking up empty bottles in Bruce's room
>>
>>68664514
Sure, great role-model, our society really doesn't drink enough and doesn't carry enough STDs just yet.
>>
File: alfred.jpg (51 KB, 770x205) Image search: [Google]
alfred.jpg
51 KB, 770x205
>>68664514
Let's talk about who's the better Alfred?
>>
>>68666197
Don't waste your time mate they'll find another way to shit on this movie.
I liked it. It had his flaws but I was entertained, I wasn't expecting any philosophical allegory I just wanted an action flick and that's what I got.
>>
>>68667295
Irons is Alfred? Makes me want to watch it now
>>
guys its out of theaters you can stop shilling it
>>
>>68667562
Yes. Atleast for me, it's practically the best Alfred ever. Just enough sarcasm and emotions.
>>
>>68667295
I like both but Irons is Alfred: the mary sue

medic
genius engineer
butler
drone pilot
>>
>>68666197
>but Bruce was always a playboy

Yes. Here's the problem: this is the only movie that ever depicted it.

People have these stupid head canons and say "not my batman," but the BvS Batman is the most like the actual character that has ever existed in the film medium.
>>
>>68667585

No it's not. And the 3-hour Director's Cut is coming to theaters soon.
>>
>>68666197
The playboy is an act. Batman doesn't drink alcohol, and he historically has women hang around him to give the world the illusion that he's a dog.

I'm not assblasted by the movie's portrayal of the booze and the lady in bed, but it is atypical of the character. The wine and Alfred's remark was a specific reference to TDKR though, it's just that the story not canon.

I'm just annoyed that he murdered like 60 people in the movie. Snyder has no restraint when it comes to violence.
>>
>>68667831
>3-hour
Wasnt it 4-hour?
>>
File: ben affleckworkout.png (1 MB, 2301x752) Image search: [Google]
ben affleckworkout.png
1 MB, 2301x752
>>68667295
Caine will be forever in my heart because of that "Why do we fall?"

But, but. Irons fucking nailed it and you all know that. Both Affleck and Irons were fucking perfect. At least two things hack Snyder got right.
>>
>>68667856
original cut, before they cut anything, was 4 hours
>>
>>68667295
They are so much differnt
Caine
> You are going to fight with a big guy I quit.
Irons
>You are going to fight with a god ? I disagree but whatever here is an armor
>>
>>68666751
Which comic would he copy pasta?
>>
>>68667850

Bruce is always banging chicks though. Catwoman, Talia, Barbara..
>>
>>68667892
Is there any origin of his scar?
>>
>>68667562
2 scenes. might as well been the old alfred from Batman and robin
>>
File: 1407501294119.jpg (97 KB, 401x594) Image search: [Google]
1407501294119.jpg
97 KB, 401x594
>>68667771
the playboy is an act like in Begins and TDK he didnt actually slept with those russian whores because "muh beautiful Rachel"

the only reason Snyder put the whore sleeping with Bruce is to make people think Batman isnt gay and hot for Superman (which he clearly is)
>>
>>68667997
Just like Batman doesn't kill people the same way the superman doesn't rescue people that are not on TV.
>>
>>68667944
those are secret relationships

and Barbara was never a thing. No, TAS doesn't count
>>
>>68664514

i d rather him in a functional and happy marriage tbqhf
>>
>>68667771
>Yes. Here's the problem: this is the only movie that ever depicted it.

Confirmed for not knowing shit

Look at this scene from Batman Begins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6poX_8CT9kM

Get out of here marvelcuck
>>
>>68664514
>>68666698
He's also shown to have low tolerance to booze. That's why he uses strawberry juice in his house and shit like that to fake wine.
Batman is canonically a light weight.

I didn't bother that much, tho. My only problem with the movie is batman and superman killing every nigger like is nothing. But apart from that, Im ok with it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.