[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I Don't CARE what they did to you pvt Connor, you just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: t1.jpg (137 KB, 1191x800) Image search: [Google]
t1.jpg
137 KB, 1191x800
>I Don't CARE what they did to you pvt Connor, you just CAN'T set an entire vietnamese village on fire, all those kids had nothing to do with the conflict
>Don't just stare at me private! What do you got to say about this?
>Woof!

Damm that was harsh
>>
Unrivaled dogkino.
>>
The two rape scenes between Pvt Connor and the kitten soldier were just too much.
>>
>It ain't woof starts playing
>>
[Muffled Fortunate Son in the Background]
War. War Never Changes
>>
File: yellow-labrador-retriever.jpg (324 KB, 849x1166) Image search: [Google]
yellow-labrador-retriever.jpg
324 KB, 849x1166
>Who's a good boy
>Who's a good boy
>Who's a good boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

When this song kicked in couldnt stop crying
>>
It pissed me off that this got snubbed at Cannes
>>
>>68663490
I cried when the Vietnamese cooked at ate Army Dog
>>
>>68665296
That didn't happen in 1, thanks for the spoiler asshole.
>>
>I've been in country so long I don't even know if I'm a good boy anymore. Let em burn, I'll see all you dirty VC on Rainbow Bridge.
>>
>Holy Jesus. What is that? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? WHAT IS THAT PRIVATE BUTTERSCOTCH?
>Woof
>A PUPPY SNACK?
>Woof
>How did it get here?
>Woof
>Are treats allowed in the doghouse Private Butterscotch?
>Woof
>Are you allowed to eat puppy snacks Private Butterscotch?
>Woof
>And why not Private Butterscotch?
>Woof
>BECAUSE YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FATBODY PRIVATE BUTTERSCOTCH
>>
File: 1407533297692.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1407533297692.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>68663490
>The Vietnamese were the good guys.
>>
>>68666492
we all know who you rate, my friend
>>
>>68665098
This. The scene where he's drunk and crying, and he starts yelling "I'm a monster! I'm a monster!" really gave me chills.
>>
>>68666492
>good guys
>not good boys
>>
>It's an Army Dog returns home to find his bitch has taken up with a Rhodesian Ridgeback and is asking for half his kibble now
>>
>>68666743
>after this he's trying to kill that senator at the meeting, blaming him for all the pain he suffers
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.