[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when did you do the right thing and drop the show? I dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Breaking-Bad-Season-51.jpg (119 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
Breaking-Bad-Season-51.jpg
119 KB, 950x534
So when did you do the right thing and drop the show?

I dropped it right after They first gave his name as Walter "White". Made me fucking gag with how shit and cliche that naming convention was. Ooooh yea we call him "White" because that's such a symbolic and topical way to convey how he's the good-badguy. I know it was below reddit-tier from then.
>>
>>68662717
You really should kill yourself you useless sack of unfunny s***.
>>
>>68662717
once he started wering the fedora, dropping edgy lines nd being le epic crime man
>>
>>68662790
Ooooooh watch out, we got le redditor here
>>
>>68662717
It was a good show. No matter how much you hate how popular it was, just fucking let it go.
>>
>>68662717
I just figured it was a generic name for an almost completely generic man.

Better call saul is a great show too, have you seen some of the offices they talk in? AMAZING set designs
>>
The show was fun. You autistic morons need everything to cater to your worldview. The tone of the show was never supposed to be ultra realistic. It's grounded pulp camp from the beginning and stays that way throughout.
>>
i dropped it after the last episode then picked it up with better call saul
>>
>>68663268
>>68663276
>>68663284
>>68663337

reddit
>>
>>68662717
they took the name from an actual meth cook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkB9VJdu27M
>>
I have about as much respect for breaking bad as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.
>>
File: mysterious badass.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
mysterious badass.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>68663780
>>
Season 2. I don't even remember if I finished it either. Not really sure why I stopped watching it. My roommate and I used to get hyped for it every week too.

I stopped watching Walking Dead when they were on that farm too, but I know why I stopped that show. It was pointless and boring.
>>
I used to watch it all the time and thought it was great with great acting and character development. Then I saw a thread here where people called it reddit and I immediately dropped it because I don't want to watch anything that is reddit.
>>
i dropped it when the credits rolled on the last episode
>>
>>68662717
If that's the reason you dropped it, I recommend going out and socialize a bit. I can understand you must be a very lonely person.
>>
>>68664042
Underrated reply
>>
File: Walking-Dead.jpg (141 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Walking-Dead.jpg
141 KB, 500x300
>>68662717
This show.

It was great until zombies appeared. Made me fucking gag with how shit and cliche that was. Ooooh yea let's drop zombies everywhere for no reason because that's such a symbolic and topical way to convey about the urges of a decadent society and their mindlessness. I know it was below reddit-tier from then.
>>
>>68662717
i dropped it after binging the first half of episode one, its just too fucking slow.
>>
>>68662717
>dropping a show because of the main characters name
I suppose you also hate anime with your soul,don't you?
>>
>>68666331
Tripfags are uber-reddit
>>
I dropped it after Season 5 Episode 16
>>
terminator scene looked terrible and was lame lame lame
>>
>>68662717
The fact her works with White supremacist does fix the fact that it's more then pottery.
>>
File: goodbye-baby-blue.jpg (42 KB, 1123x794) Image search: [Google]
goodbye-baby-blue.jpg
42 KB, 1123x794
I dropped it when they arrest Walter White.
>>
File: 1457910611660.jpg (57 KB, 454x572) Image search: [Google]
1457910611660.jpg
57 KB, 454x572
>>68664936
Shamblers being real in anyways is so fucking retarded. Rage-Virus runners I get. That makes more sense, especially with it being 100% effective with even the smallest mixture of blood.

It's the worst trope of zombies. That slow moving zombies, that are not the from air-borne pathogen like the T-Virus of Resident Evil ....

that makes me sick
>>
>>68664042
>upboat
>>
>>68664042
I actually did drop the show because I didn't want my intellect to be reduced by the Reddit waves that the show gives off.
>>
/tv/ is the most pathetic tryhard board in existence.
If nobody knew about BrBa you'd still be praising the shit out of it.
I was here while it was airing, everyone loved it.
Then like weeks after it ended all the edgy contrarian cool teenagers started talking shit about it to pretend to know better.
Fucking pathetic, get real taste
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.