[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Raid 2 >Only God Forgives >Force Awakens What are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: only-god-forgives-poster-quad.jpg (489 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
only-god-forgives-poster-quad.jpg
489 KB, 1500x1125
>Raid 2
>Only God Forgives
>Force Awakens

What are some great movies /tv/ told you were shit?
>>
>>68660542
What? /tv/ told me Raid 2 and OGF were good.

The Force Awakens was shit.
>>
>>68660542
I remember falling asleep, it was glorious
>>
>>68660542
Only God Forgives IS shit so, they were right
>>
>>68660542
>Raid 2
>GOAT fight
>Godfather tier stories
>Bad
>>
>>68660542
I'm pretty sure /tv/ told me Only God Forgives was good, so yeah, they're full of shit

Also, everyone likes Raid 2.
>>
>>68661406
>>68661373
>>68660567
Everyone kept saying Raid 2 was shit compared to 1 when it came out
>>
OGF seems to be one of the most divided films on /tv/. No other outlet ever talks about the film at all, but it's always brought up here. Personally I loved it, one of my top 10 of all time possibly
>>
Should I watch OGF
>>
>>68661458
I know that I need to rewatch it. Was plebbier when I first saw it and have watched films like it since and enjoyed it. Feel like maybe I took my confusion and misunderstanding and turned it into dislike.
>>
>>68663199
based truthful anon
>>
>>68661406
>>68660542
>>68661449
the Raid 2 is shit compared to 1

>kill off brother for no good reason at beginning of movie
>have brother be killed off by random arab bad guy with no presence at all
>starts off with promise of being a nail-biting police corruption thriller like Infernal Affairs but with martial arts
>ends up with stupid mafia story no one cares about
>waahh wah why can't I take over my dad's empire yet?
>reusing the same actor who played the bad guy who died in the first film to play a different character when he looks exactly the same as before
>both the baseball bat boy and the hammer girl were cartoonish and shitty villains
>action was less intense and less good than the first raid movie with the exception of the kitchen fight

It was poor.
>>
>>68660542
TFA IS shit tho.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.