[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or was Superbad the last real mainstream Teen Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is it just me or was Superbad the last real mainstream Teen Sex Comedy?

It feels like Teen Sex Comedies sorta died after the early 2000s.
>>
yeah. DUDE WEED LMAO films started to become alot more popular.
>>
>>68660493
The movie was shit

Since when was awkwardness a skill and not just a character flaw
>>
>>68660650
When they're Jewish
>>
>>68660650
It's endearing you autistic bitch.
>>
I kinda miss the mid-late 00s era of Appatow comedies every summer

yknow when Appatow could make a good comedy, even if it was needless 2 hours with his wife shoehorned in for 30% of the film
>>
>>68660672
I don't find people like that endearing. I was one of them, spazzing my way through life as an outcast. The sooner kids like that are given a wake up call and start getting their life, and their bodies, in order, the sooner they will be happy

Or nah we can just keep glorifying literal autism
>>
>>68660598
I cant think of that many mainstream ones, even less recent ones.
I dont think weed comedy's have ever been as popular as teen comedy's.
I might be wrong here, since i dont watch weed comedy's that much.
>>
File: oyvey.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.gif
11 KB, 501x585
Oy vey goys, don't have teen sex, it's bad. Stay pure and Christian!
>>
holy fuck Superbad came out 2007
>>
>>68660725
>we can just keep glorifying literal autism
You should try to get used to it because that is the way that our society is going. I'm calling it right now, 2036: the year America elects its first president that has autism.
>>
>>68660800
trust me, I know, here's hoping Trump leads the nationalism charge
>>
>>68660493
people don't like movies about growing up anymore, even comedies.

they'd rather have escapism like capeshit and the hunger games
>>
>>68660725
>implying you aren't more of an outcast now than ever before
>>
>>68660493
studios just sort of stopped making teen focused movies (aside from book adaptations) because they saw the culture wasn't seeing that many movies and more focused on staying home and watching netflix or youtube all day
which isnt true because most teens do go to the movies often but whatever
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.