[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favourite scene in Man of Steel /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 1280x720
What's your favourite scene in Man of Steel /tv/?
>>
>>68660379

First Flight.

Man BvS' soundtrack is really shit in comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlINHSnUx9k
>>
>>68660379
When the beam's about to squash the Planet's staff, and Amy Screams and Perry holds her hand. Shit had me in tears. That scene right there was Fucking kino personified.
>>
>>68660441
I really liked BVS but its soundtrack was, wow. It was really glaring and bombastic. Not the movements, but the way it was presented. It's like asking for a sweet cherry pie and some asshole decides to pour granular sugar on top of it. The pie's still good but it's kinda ruined by all th at sugar. You want sugar yes but only a dash of baking powdered sugar on top of the pie and not so much over the cherries.
>>
File: 1459630430963.gif (3 MB, 375x166) Image search: [Google]
1459630430963.gif
3 MB, 375x166
>>68660379
>>
>>68660379
End scene with Jonathan looking at Clark play with the dog.
>>
The bar scene, really detailed reference to Action Comics 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDVGuZ45OrQ
>>
File: ohohohoh.jpg (3 KB, 103x125) Image search: [Google]
ohohohoh.jpg
3 KB, 103x125
>>68660379
That movie fucking sucked. Worse than Rises.

SvB was bretty gud tho
>>
When it finally ended
>>
>>68661323

This is a joke right?
>>
>>68662793
no
>>
The credits
>>
I liked it when you see that computer screen with a message on it flashing "Alert! Warning!" and then the camera pulls back and it's Lois Lane's printer that's run out of toner
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.