[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is orange is new black any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (442 KB, 1200x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442 KB, 1200x597
I watched pilot episode , not sure what show is about is it any good should i continue or drop
>>
File: puta.gif (937 KB, 245x275) Image search: [Google]
puta.gif
937 KB, 245x275
Well I really like it, I hate the black cast though, not because they are black, it's just that they scream all the time and are super annoying.
>>
>>68660056
>hates the funniest characters
>is a pizza shitter

Unsurprising.
>>
Season 1 was a fine start
Season 2 was great
Season 3 was disappointing
>>
>>68659985
I lasted like 6 episodes, it seemed to have potential but wasn't progressing too well.

Also, they put all the naked shots in literally the first 3 minutes of the pilot and then nothing ever again.
>>
Watch up until you get to the chicken episode (midway through season 1)

That's when you know they're just doing things on the fly. Before that it is pretty good though
>>
I like it.

When is season 4?
>>
>>68659985
Its not bad, its suffering the typical seasonal decline.

Personally I think Wentworth Is a better prison show.

Orange is all care bears and shit, wentworth has dark parts to it.
>>
>>68659985
>>68660056
>>68660081
>>68660094
>>68660116
>>68660143

>Orange is the new black and Oz, two shows that promote not only faggotry, but liberal agendas.

Yeah no, in real prisons, sexual acts is few and far between. Most people remain true to themselves even if they're lifers. Few engage in faggotry. Faggottry is always the main theme in these pictures.
>>
It's pretty funny at times, some of the side-characters are great (Boo and Pensatucky friendship, the old Chinese lady, the latinas) but the main characters are pretty bland.

Also annoying how all the inmates were 'wronged' in some way. None of them are just plain bad, or did something selfishly to get into prison, they were mostly harmed, or coerced, or forced into their crimes.

It works for some of them, but when EVERYONE has some heartstring-plucking backstory it loses it's impact.

Also good for jerking off.
>>
Season 1 is well worth watching, it's funny and a good take on a unique setting.

Season 2 is a piece of shit that sacrifices all prior characterization for the sake of artificial drama and gets so lazy with creating meaningful platonic relationships that it just starts making everyone sleep together.

Season 3 is just awful.
>>
>>68660214
Haven't seen Wentworth. Orange does have its dark moments, but I wish there were a lot more.

>>68660433
This is why I like Season 3.
Much less Alex/Piper, and much darker.
>>
It's okay, but Unité 9 (French-Canadian), and Bad Girls (UK) are better "female in prison" series.
>>
>>68660267
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
Season 3 was a massive improvement on season 2 Tbh. Season 2 pretty much ruined all the black characters by having them involved in an overly serious storyline which made them all look like idiots, and not in a funny way. Also the main villainess was excruciatingly bad.
>>
>>68660709
Barring the Merchant blood that flows through these veins I want you to continue being duped by their propaganda, Mr Goy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.