[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could he have had more of an impact if Episode II have him and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1302x1650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1302x1650
Could he have had more of an impact if Episode II have him and Dooku more development and buildup instead of obsessing over Padme and Anakin's visit to Sandles Naboo?
>>
>>68658898

You want to try that again?
>>
>>68658956
Nah
>>
>>68659542
Then don't expect anyone to reply to your word salad.
>>
File: flip-flop.jpg (35 KB, 336x321) Image search: [Google]
flip-flop.jpg
35 KB, 336x321
>>68658898
>Sandles Naboo
>>
>>68658898
Looking at this pick I can't help but feel like the prequels wasted so damn much potential

Like grievous looks so cool
>those intricacies in his facepiece
>those eyes
>That brief glimpse of skin

Him and darth maul both looked so cool to me when I was a kid but we're so dissapointing in the actual product
Like before the phantom menace actually dropped I thought maul was the coolest looking mother fucker

Same with grievous
But they were such let downs

Maybe its cause I'm old now but nothing in the trailer for tfa or rogue one have the same effect on me
>>
>>68658898
What?
>>
>>68660779
I loved him in the cartoon but I wish he had more development in the films. I don't like to have to read the expanded material to understand a character's motivation.
>>
the guy slapped his female dog's butt like it was his bitch
>>
>>68658898
Grevious, Darth Maul, Jango should have been the 3 main antagonists of the prequel movies.... they were the coolest villains of the new movies and made the most sense... but George Lucas was an old senile faggot when he made the prequels and nobody had enough balls to tell him Dooku was fucking lame, and that Anakin's boyhood and love story with Padme were fucking boring.
>>
>>68661031
?
>>
>>68660662

>I'm very sorry to hear that, because now I'm gonna Sandles every Naboofucker
>>
File: download (10).jpg (6 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
6 KB, 244x207
>>68663344
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.