[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Amy Schumer presents Rachel Feinstein Only Whores Wear P
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: AR-306099758.jpg&MaxW=650.jpg (60 KB, 586x737) Image search: [Google]
AR-306099758.jpg&MaxW=650.jpg
60 KB, 586x737
>Amy Schumer presents Rachel Feinstein Only Whores Wear Purple 2016 1080p WEBRip AAC2.0.H 264-NoGrp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcOAtgNk01o

ARE YOU GUYS? READY? TO LAUGH!
>>
>>68657282
>Rachel Feinstein
>Feinstein

Jew.
next thread please
>>
>>68657523

Wow, how did you know?
>>
i don't know, will there be sex lmao jokes? if not, i won't watch to be honest
>>
>>68657282
Wow is she pregnant? She should not be wearing that dress.
>>
>>68657282
>look at me - I'm so bad at attention whoring

Tacky bootstrap marketing like "fuck all my haters" and "today my stalker, [who I haven't told to go away yet] invited me to watch a concrete poor so we could write our names in it, isn't that creepy?!"
>>
>>68657282
this woman is 11/10
>>
>>68658020
Yeah looks like she gained a lot of weight in the vid though
>>
>>68658254
even better
>>
>>68658020
She's damn sure better than Schumer.

This will probably hurt her stand up career.
>>
>>68657282
>Amy Schumer presents

so she's going to buoy the last gasp of her career on the backs of other comics?

classy move, amy
>>
W O M E N

A R E N ' T

F U N N Y
>>
>>68657559
You should watch the clip, see how far you get.

>>68657661
You're probably a chick making a stereotypical chick observation, but you are dead right.
>>
>>68657282
>Amy Schumer presents

why is she presenting this

for what purpose

does amy have a "brand" now?
>>
>>68658689
That's pretty smart to be quite honest familiar.
I'd lick the smelly grease gunk from Amy's inner thighs and butt crack. I love 'em chunky to obese. It's my fetish. Amy's chunky by the way. This wonderful fat girl I kinda fell in love with wanted to ride my reverse cow girl and as she got down she farted something awful in my face. I wanted to get off so badly I told her to think nothing of it. But afterward I really got turned on by her farting in my face. At the time I was more interested in getting off than the rancidness in my face so I kissed her bum to assure her it was all good but inside I was really peeved she farted in my face. But afterward while she was sleeping I found myself hovering around her ass hoping to get a surprise fart.

So now I want Amy to fart in my face.
>>
>>68658689
she needs to hibernate for a year or two so she can scavenge for old C grade jokes that people have hopefully forgotten about.
>>
>>68658969
I'd love for her to fart in my face as well. I've learned you don't tell women about your fart fetish because they tend to not bring their underwear, and never ever leaves their dirty underwear at your place. Girl would wash them in a sink, dry them overnight in the bathroom and take them to work with her even though she was coming back to me that evening. She should have left them in the bin for me to wash at the laundry. At first she did but when I mentioned the fart fetish she switched immediately. I mean it's not like I was going to sniff her underwear or anything.
>>
>>68659056

Course not champ.
>>
This is the comedy equivalent of the twitch camwhores
>>
>>68657282
Like this is supposed to be the promo for her show and she barely gets any laughs, jesus christ. Also, if you're gonna make stories up at least admit that shit or try to make them believable, like Louis
>>
>>68659114
Hey, you know when your wife or girlfriend has a thick blanket around her when she has the flu, well what I want you to do is let her sit there for a bit with a box of hankies or a roll of tissue or whatever, blowing her nose and looking all miserable, Give it an hour or so and then sit as close to her as you can and then lift up the blanket as quickly as you can and sniff. You'd smell the gnarliest fart smells, ever. Colds comes hand in hand with stink farts. That's why a lot of women, and I've seen a few of them do this, wraps themselves up in a large blanket while suffering a cold or the flu---it's to keep the farts in.
>>
>>68659249
I was waiting for a punchline, like the guy texting back a dick pic but she just went on talking about Amy and how much of an awesome friend she is.
>>
>>68659262
i'd like to smell a girl vagina but not her pooper

I want to smell a girls pooper, but I don't think I'd like it, more of a need, like a loyal friendly dog sniffing and greeting its other friends anus

wouldn't mind trying to "eat" a queef either, if I can get my lips onto their "lips" and just let some rip, y'know ? just normal boys stuff
>>
>>68659262

Whatever gets you hard butch.....I guess.
>>
>>68659433
After she's taken a bath eating her out's pretty awesome. But after a long hard day, or after a few hours the area in and around her vagina smells rather, wrong; There's heat because a vagina's hot, like really hot, especially if its buried under layers of cloth. Some polymers causes it to sweat heavier than others, and by sweat I mean the entire area. Then if she shat that day or pissed a few times that entire area now smells of shit, piss, sweat grime (dead skin mixed with skin oils) and vaginal snot. It could be a good thing. And yes, I have sniffed my ex's ass but you have to do so slyly. Never tried to sniff their vagina through their clothes. Sometimes you can smell her funk without even having to bend to it and smell it. As I said they're self conscious about stuff like that, so don't make it apparent what you're up to.

>>68659649
Sex gets rather boring; take cock put it in her vagina. Sure you get off every time but the real fun is the lead up to it. Hardest bit was being dubbed a pervert by an ex because I rubbed her toes with my dick. That really hurt. I loved her and she thought I was some kind of sexual maniac because I rubbed her toes with my dick.
>>
>>68660106
that is a large concern of mine, I really want to get some big HUFFS and WHIFFS and really dig my nose in, you tried this with many chicks ? Surely some of them must be okay with it
>>
>>68660551
I've been with four. One was a pay per view type deal. And none of them wanted me to bury my face in their crotch or ass area at any time that wasn't sexy time.

My first time wasn't with a thick chick at all. It was with an 9/10 hottie who was only there because I was desperate and I offered her a lot of money---My Sega CD money that I busted my ass for. I wanted her and I asked her if i could see it and myabe touch it. She called me a creeper but wanted the money so she said yes. She told me if I touched myself she'd be gone and if I touched her she'd be gone and would tell people I raped her. I agreed but when I got there my dick was harder than diamonds and I wanted to touch myself and she said, "That's it, you fucking creep, I'm out." And I asked her to not go and I apologized and I told her I wanted to cum. She told me to lie on my side and to turn away from her, she then gave me a hand jobbed and I came all over the floor, she wiped her hand on the back of my shirt and left.

Fuck that bitch. Chubby chicks are not as heartless. They're bitchier but not heartless, you know what I mean. Fat girls who loves to make jokes are usually king bitches. But they'll fuck you to pieces. Just don't do anything weird around them.
>>
File: Stop Fag.jpg (76 KB, 590x467) Image search: [Google]
Stop Fag.jpg
76 KB, 590x467
>>68659262
>>68659433
>>68660106
>>68660828
What the fuck familia
>>
>>68660962
Are you a fat girl or a scrawny one? You wear thongs? If you do, I want you to take a picture of the crotch snot, piss and shit stains and post it here for my collection.
>>
>>68660962
discussion about farts and shits

or discussion about shits and farts (amy schumer and her band of jewish friend's jokes)

>>68660828
I like the HJ story, but I like humiliation, tease and denial so it sounded hot as fuuuuk to me
>>
File: 1453890362159.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1453890362159.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>I like to send a picture of myself before I go away so he has something to beat off to

hahaha yeah ok
>>
>>68661066
She was just mean. But I guess in retrospect she did give me a handjob. She could have just easily told me to fuck off. I probably looked desperate and I was in tears, so maybe she just pitied a loser that one time.
>>
>>68660106
>Hardest bit was being dubbed a pervert by an ex because I rubbed her toes with my dick. That really hurt. I loved her and she thought I was some kind of sexual maniac because I rubbed her toes with my dick.

Damn, what a bitch.
>>
>>68657523
/thread
>>
>>68657282
DUDE, CLEAVAGE AND SEX JOKES!
LMAO!
>>
File: Janeane.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Janeane.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
*sigh*

I got my period today.
>>
The people laughing in the background... is this a joke? or its just a recording? sorry im retarded
>>
>>68657661
Go wash your stinky pussy, it smells of STDs.
>>
>>68662398
I never quite understood that. She was a "celebrity guest star" right? She was also the only comic whose purpose was to point out how unfunny they are.
>>
>>68657282
Is she saying that Prince was a whore?
>>
>>68658894
because if you present some new female comic just by her name literally nobody will watch
>>
>>68662398
i liked her in mystery men and always thought she was cute and funny in her early stages, too bad she turned into a man-hating butthurt feminist
>>
>I ate a food
>dude my period lmao
>haha casual sex amirite ladies?
>>
>>68663436
So she got famous? That happens to all famous women. They get fame, want to look smart and important, hear about a few studies about how poorly women are treated, and then goes on about how it was so much more difficult to get where they are than it was for men.
>>
>>68663505
i don't think so, she probably just got bitter like most people do with age. she's always been quite well-read and informed, but once her youth disappeared so too did her carefree devil may care attitude. everything was suddenly serious. which isn't appealing.
>>
>>68663436
>get popular
>feel comfortable enough to show your true libtard colors.
>>
File: 1440833201920.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1440833201920.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>68660828
>and I asked her if i could see it and myabe touch it
What is '''''''it''''''' ?
>>
>>68663669
>always well-read and informed
Anon, just because she says she was, doesn't mean she was.
>>
>Schumer presents

>Feinstein

yeah, no thanks on the female jewish nepotism
>>
How come.the only female comediens exist are jew, sassy black, or sex obsessed asian
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.