[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the ultimate re-imagining of a character to appear on screen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Gambit.jpg (18 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
Gambit.jpg
18 KB, 480x300
Is this the ultimate re-imagining of a character to appear on screen?
>>
>>68656541

What, because he's 6 feet tall? Meh.
>>
File: Wolverine v1 003-022.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2914) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine v1 003-022.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2914
No its significantly worse than the original version. None of these movies really capture his character well or use Wolverine to tell a good story. That is a failing on their part imo. Also no Wolverine costume, he's just a guy in clothes.
>>
>>68656729
>Also no Wolverine costume, he's just a guy in clothes.

Well, that pretty much applies to most characters in the X-Men movies (or at least the early ones, First Class made some minor effort and I haven't seen the most recent one). It's like they're embarrassed about adapting a comic book.
>>
>>68656729

>Also no Wolverine costume

None of Wolverine's costumes are as good as him in civilian clothes, especially wearing that furlined jacket, I mean I love comics but I don't ever want to see him in any of them.
>>
File: Apocalypse.jpg (684 KB, 4096x2730) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse.jpg
684 KB, 4096x2730
>>68656802
Unfortunately Bryan Singer took this and got the wrong message.
>>
>>68656868
There has to be a distinction between him normally walking around and going to work. His costume is that distinction.
>>
>>68656873
JUST
>>
>>68656885
Wolverine makes no distinction between work and leisure: he's a quipy muderous asshole 100% of the time.
>>
>>68656873

this looks like a fucking cosplay
>>
>>68656729
They turned Wolverine into a Chad, plain and simple. He was never about being a heartthrob but the plebs love it.
Even other men love watching "hot guys", this is the byproduct of a new era. An era where being a flaming homo is in style, with more and more guys becoming fags you need characters that appeal to both sexes at the same time. That's why it's possible to turn a hairy manlet into a tall sex symbol and get away with it
>>
>>68657233
>Even other men love watching "hot guys", this is the byproduct of a new era. An era where being a flaming homo is in style
That's it, I'm not watching any more capeshit, I don't wanna be gay.
>>
Is Wolverman still dead in the comics?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.