[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was /kino/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: itsmeelskino.jpg (49 KB, 550x384) Image search: [Google]
itsmeelskino.jpg
49 KB, 550x384
This was pure cinéma.

whew i cant find any discussions about this on /tv/
>>
capeshit happened
complex movies are a thing of the past
>>
>75/100 on rottentomatoes
no thanks
>>
>>68654179
>i cant find any discussions about this on /tv/
It was about sex and women
>>
File: jake-gyllenhaal.png (215 KB, 333x634) Image search: [Google]
jake-gyllenhaal.png
215 KB, 333x634
>>68654179
D R O P P E D
>>
>>68654179
>whew i cant find any discussions about this on /tv/
That would be because it's a three year old movie that we already discussed to death when it was released.
>>
>>68654179
There were threads when it came out. /tv/ was pretty divided on it, but it is in fact kino AF
>>
>>68654179
i fucking loved it. gave me a bit of that 'seeing fight club for the first time when you're a teen' feel

is it just me or are there not enough movies around that kind of work like puzzle? >tfw complete the puzzle
>>
>>68654312
not really, it was about marriage and how it's pretty much a spider's trap

only cucks didn't like it
>>
>>68654320
based anon
>>
>>68654179
you ruined this thread about a good movie before it even started with your memery
>>
>>68654179
Good film.
>>
>>68654484
>is it just me or are there not enough movies around that kind of work like puzzle? >tfw complete the puzzle
What was the answer to the puzzle?
>>
>>68654179
you had better give monogamy the respect it deserves, player, or you might have to live in Mississauga as punishment
>>
>>68657007
I meant a literal puzzle, like seeing things falling into place. Not a cut n clear answer.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/03/14/enemy_movie_ending_explained_the_meaning_of_the_jake_gyllenhaal_and_denis.html

This review does a good job of trying to explain it.
>>
>>68654179
the ending was absolute bullshit though
like the production ran out of money and decided to do whatever seems deep
>>
>>68657898
stale bait
>>
>>68654320
Figures

Fucking brainlets, lel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
>>
>>68658009
is this your best argument?
>>
>>68658063
*psst*
the spider symbolises monogamy
>>
>>68658111
in my country they symbolise annoying pests and death
>>
>>68658149okey.. but I bet you don't often go to watch scantily clad women stomp on spiders either so..
>>
what does kino mean?
>>
>>68658316
cinema in russian, german and danish
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.