[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Young Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope? >Mufasa:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
>Young Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
>Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. Said grass could help the antelope to gain enough strength to escape from you while you're going to hunt it. That's why when I'll die, you would need to cannibalize the shit outta me son, so this way you could gain the strength out of my death and antilope couldn't.
Jesus, I thought it supposed to be children cartoon.
>>
That wasn't there
>>
>this is considered too traumatic for today's children
>>
>>68653810
Scar did nothing wrong.

He goes out of his way to feed a group ostracized and forcefully starved by his brother for just being of a species.

They never explain in the Lion King why the Hyena are evil. They're just scavengers who want food, and Mufasa and his followers kill them and drive them away.
>>
>>68653886
But anon, they're hyenas. They're inferior to lions. This is an important lesson children need to learn. Some people are born better than others.
>>
>>68653886
He did everything wrong.

He become a power hungry tyrant but was completely useless once he got power. He was maximum fuck up.
>>
>>68654008
Male lions don't hunt, it wasn't his fault the bitches couldn't do their jobs.
>>
>>68653886
This

The whole film is anti-intellectual Royalist propaganda.

Another Didny fillum with fucked up subtext is The Incredibles which is essentially arguing that people deserve what they are born with and shouldn't strive for anything more.
>>
>>68653886
They have no respect for the circle of life or the balance of nature. Remember when scar was in charge and they ate literally everything and all the grass died and they caused thick black clouds to create a permanent state of semi-darkness?

That's why Mufasa kicked them out, they're super powered eco terrorists.
>>
File: 1440229741321.png (46 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1440229741321.png
46 KB, 350x350
>>68653973
>Some people are born better than others.
>>
>>68654038
>and all the grass died and they caused thick black clouds to create a permanent state of semi-darkness?
Yeah, how exactly did they do that? Maybe it was just Rafiki using his baboon-spells.
>>
>>68653886
>portray Scar and the hyenas as the Nazis
>they are actually closer to Jews and Zionists
Was it intentional?
>>
>>68654066
That's the lesson of the movie, wasn't it? Scar was inferior to Mufasa because he was born second. The hyenas were bad because they were born hyenas instead of lions.
>>
>>68654008
He wasn't useless, there was a drought and a subsequent famine. That just gets pinned to him to make him look villainous because it was awkward how un-evil his premise was. Also, he wasn't a tyrant, he hit one bitch who sassed him, which Mufasa would totally have done, albeit in a different accent.

If there wasn't a drought, this would be a film about a lion who kills his evil brother who was needlessly segregating hyenas.
>>
>>68654038
>they ate literally everything and all the grass died and they caused thick black clouds to create a permanent state of semi-darkness?
tfw when they blamed Scar for the climate change
>>
>>68654068
THIS

Rafiki was manufacturing climate change with monkey chem trails in order to justify the subjugation of the Hyenas.
>>
File: futuramafry.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
futuramafry.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>>68654038
>and all the grass died
Isn't grass suppose to die because overpopulation of antelopes? I mean, what the fuck?
>>
>>68654218
Whatever, blame Scar, he's got black hair.
>>
>>68654108
The famine was all his fault. He forced the poor hyenas, who are genetically predisposed to eat carrion, to eat fresh meat, causing the other carnivores to starve and the hyenas and probably buzzards to get sick and die. Some lions just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>68654100
Lions aren't people, Lions are... JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION
GET IN THE CAR!
>>
>>68654260
Old memes die hard.
>>
>>68654068
>Rafiki al-Jafari using dark magic to undermine Scar's rule and return his puppet ruler to the throne

Holy shit
>>
>>68654276
And in Lion King 2 he brought together Scar's son and Simba's daughter so he could unite both lion prides under the same rule and spread his influence further.
What is he plotting?
>>
>>68654028
Matthew pls
>>
>>68654276
>Scar's rule can't wipe out savannah's grass
>>
>>68654385
Why is it that some people get to be special and others don't?
>>68654415
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, Simba.
>>
>>68653810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cce4zXRVwe0
>>
>>68654431
>Why is it that some people get to be special and others don't?

if everyone was equal then we'd be communists
>>
>>68654478
Do you doubt the system, tovarich?
>>
>>68654218
Fuck deer / antelope / etc.

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461489687239.webm
>>
>>68654590
Impressive
>>
>>68654028
Don't forget the worst offender, Beauty and the Beast...

>Monarchy is awesome and just misunderstood, see they're cute and soft at heart... Le evil revolutionary peasant frenchmen were just too dumb and scared of the unknown, and just loved to torment poor poor innocent royals with their big scary pitchforks :(
>>
File: zootopia.jpg (102 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
zootopia.jpg
102 KB, 600x797
>>68654590
Noice
>>
Fuck, now I have to rewatch the lion king
>>
>>68654925
I don't think we're supposed to connect that so much to the goddamn revolutionaries as it just being a regular pogrom.
Speaking of Beaty and the Beast, what a fucking horrible witch condemns someone, who would've barely been a teenager at the time, as well as the rest of the castle staff to suffer a horrible curse for the rest of his life for one poor decision?
>>
>>68654590
Fuck deers are nothing but oversized rats
>>
>>68654956
>posting furry vote on /tv/

c'mon, back to /d/
>>
>>68655135
Disney witches aren't known for their rationality
>>
>>68653886
Angela Merkel did nothing wrong.

She goes out of her way to feed a group ostracized and forcefully starved by her brothercountry America just for being muslims.
>>
>>68655198
>She goes out of her way to feed a group ostracized and forcefully starved by her brothercountry America just for being muslims.
Yes, but did she change the climate?
>>
>>68655426
She changed the political climate
>>
it was all muffasa's fault really.i mean he had a huge fucking kingdom but he points to the shittiest place and tells scar and the hyenas "that's yours".
>Everything the light touches is our kingdom
that's a pretty douche way to describe your borders
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 550x400
>>68653886

>Works to help an impoverished minority
>Overthrows the bourgeois monarch forcing segregation and polygamy on the Pride Lands
>Removes the spoiled, self-centered cunt in line to become king
>Brings true equality to the kingdom
>Doesn't kill Mufasa loyalists, despite having every reason to
>Unfairly blamed for a drought he had no control over and never could have prevented
>Dethroned and assassinated by the 1%

He was the hero they deserved.
>>
>>68655690
>orks to help an impoverished minority
should be hung for that alone.
>>
>>68655742

Go back to /pol/, Zazu
>>
>>68654590
more pls
sauce?
>>
>>68654590
Shit, what's that music? It sounds really familiar.
>>
>>68656044
Probably Vangelis. He has tons of music that sounds very distinctly like that

e.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYJzcUvS_NU
>>
>>68654590
That voice over is annoying as hell after some time though. Faking excitement..
>>
>>68654956
He's just giving her a hug.

With his teeth.
>>
Scar represents the Jew
He stabs his brother (representing the white man) in the back to take control
Once he is in power he floods the kingdom with Hyenas, who represent third world immigrants
Despite promises of equality and everyone getting along, the place goes to shit as the Dindu Hyenas ruin everything

SImba represents the great white hope who returns to smite the jew and drive away the dindus
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3HXYNOzW6A
>>
He should have said if they didn't eat some of the antelope the rest would starve
>>
>>68654236
How would that affect the grass and weather?
>>
>>68655801
Top kek
>>
>>68657470
i like this message
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.