[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Such terrible acting and obvious propaganda shit. Incredible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 18
Such terrible acting and obvious propaganda shit. Incredible.

Thank you for letting Jews ruin one of my favourite movie franchises, America.

Hell, this shit even is homophobic, a normal gay dude doesn't flirt with the fucking next guy he sees, especially when he is on a dangerous mission.
>>
>>68649939
>Implying Lucas didn't already ruin it
>>
File: stronk woman.jpg (107 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
stronk woman.jpg
107 KB, 680x478
>muh stronk women
>literally propagating feminism
>feminism which is the reason for women not wanting to breed anymore and spending time raising children
>they want their jobs and adventure now
>literally reason they're flooding us with immigrants

Thank you, America.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 800x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 800x418
>>68649939

Back to /pol/, /tv/ is a gay board
>>
>>68649972
First prequel was shit, other 2 were fun and a lot more complex and varied than 7. Also redpilled as fuck.

Stop believing every meme.
>>
star wars has been shit since 1980

a bland universe
made for juveniles
boring unintelligent plots

i don't get why there are so many manchild fans
>>
Even a long time ago in a galaxy far far away Asians are martial artists.
Racist bullshit.
>>
File: BACKSTAGE.webm (3 MB, 960x400) Image search: [Google]
BACKSTAGE.webm
3 MB, 960x400
They gave us all the building blocks for kino, it just takes some imagination to put them together.
>>
>>68649988
How come 99% the gay people are automatically stupid wanting to be tied to some obnoxious rainbow flag and intrusive behaviour which leads to conservative people hating you instead of just acting like normal people?

How come you don't understand this:

You do not stare a guy you barely know in his eyes like this and bite your lips.

You do not hug a guy you barely know like this.

You don't repeat how glad you are he is OK like this (especially when you just left him behind earlier).

Does this indicate that he is gay? Should he out himself in the upcoming movies? Would this make it even better? God, no. He is already awful (bad, overplayed acting) but making him gay now would make it even more awful and actually homophobic:

>hey, let's make a gay character
>sure
>he must flirt with every male character and the first male character he interacts with in the movie
>why
>because he is gay, he likes men, this is what gay people do, you can't just have gay people behaving like normal people, they must flirt with other men so everyone knows they are gay

The fact all LGBT people want him to be gay, really makes me lose hope in said people. How can you not see this?

Such an awful character, such awful acting, such awful writing. And of course this shit forum NeoGAF loves him.
>>
>>68650081
Jew Jew Abrams doesn't seem to understand social interactions in general or he just doesn't care because propaganda is more important.

>Finn constantly breaks the dramatic tension with shitty quips.
>Rey closes here eyes and just stands there during a lightsaber fight and Kylo Ren just stands there not even doing anything.
>At the end Leia hugs Rey like they're family despite that being the first time in the movie the characters actually met eachother.
>The final scene where she just holds out Luke's lightsaber at arm's length. He's right fucking there just walk over an had it to him
>Luke refuses to walk over to her and they just stand there autistically staring at each-other while Rey's arm gets tired. Roll credits.
>>
File: KEKS.jpg (47 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
KEKS.jpg
47 KB, 596x628
>>68650074
>let's go, the bull is prepped!

EVERYTIME
>>
File: amc chairman.jpg (56 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
amc chairman.jpg
56 KB, 460x350
>>68650109
>>
>>68649939

A person biting their lip is a psychological response towards being physically attracted towards someone.

Oscar Issac confirmed for homo
>>
>>68649880
>Just like how they've infiltrated and run a propaganda campaign to flood Germany with refugees in retaliation for the holocaust.
Holy shit anon, some redpilled shit. Never even bothered to think about it.

Look at what happened to Lucas' Star Wars. He gave the Jewish machine the finger and they destroy his creation in return

Holy shit, this thread though:
>>68649939
So I'm not crazy
>>
>>68650191
You telling this here star battle tv drama's a queer flick?

I'm gonna boycott this fairy shit and let no one of a my 10 boys watch this homo garbage. When does it come out?
>>
>>68649939
>oscar isaac
>terrible acting

>>>/pol/
>>
>>68650017
You literally have it backwards.
>>
>>68650109
tfa is truly a shit movie. there was nothing that stupid in the prequels
>>
>>68650398
No.
>>
>>68650428
Yes.
>>
>>68650370
How could you even disagree watching this gif? Are you from NeoGAF?

Also see >>68650081
>>
File: asdf.png (276 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
276 KB, 500x609
>>68650421
>there was nothing that stupid in the prequels
>>
>>68650317
yo you got 10 boys? sounds gay famalam
>>
File: symbsw.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
symbsw.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
>>68650445
I don't even know what your point is? The first prequel is varied and complex and the other two are shit? That's just factually wrong. 7 is better than the prequels? At what? Rehashing ANH with Jew propaganda, modern dialogues that don't fit at all and an antagonist without ANY motivations or motives while Anakin did what he did to save Padme and because he actually had some psychological traumas/a shit life unlike the emo boy?
>>
>>68650081
I hate TFA but you guys are getting angry over nothing with Poe.

The two shared a pretty traumatic bonding experience. The soldiers from opposing sides teaming up to escape from a tyrannical regime. That's the kind of shit that cause you to form an immediate bond.

Besides he just gives him a friendly jab, like a "way to go buddy" jab.

Lastly, normal people make eye contact, if you can't look someone in the eye then you are either autistic or a beta, take your pick.
>>
>>68650479
Nothing homoquersual about it, I don't let any of my little twinkie muffins shave below their neck
>>
>>68650235
Walt Disney didn't hate Jews.
>>
>>68650465
Well, he is right. That you post a nigger reaction pic tells us one or another thing about you, though, so it's hardly surprising you defend this shit. The Jews got you good, nigger boy.

Do you not care they only use you as a tool to weaken the white race? Did you know it's literally forbidden in Israel for Jewish women to marry Arabs, let alone blacks? Did you know Jews are the most likely to racemix in America but only 1% racemixed with blacks instead of whites or Asians?
>>
File: 1457347279154.png (185 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1457347279154.png
185 KB, 500x475
>>68650017
Next time you want to introduce someone to Star Wars for the first time, watch the films with them in this order: IV, V, II, III, VI.

truth
>>
>>68650521
>Anakin did what he did to save padme
Yeah because butchering children and choking padme was totally going to save padme

Ep2 and 3 were pants on head retarded. Don't make me drag out that obiwan-bounty hunter-chase scene copypasta.
>>
File: image.jpg (431 KB, 1364x2046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431 KB, 1364x2046
>>68650081

>How come 99% the gay people are automatically stupid wanting to be tied to some obnoxious rainbow flag and intrusive behaviour which leads to conservative people hating you instead of just acting like normal people?

I don't think you've met many gay famalam. The majority of them aren't the ones you see marching in pride parades. Not that it matters, conservacucks are going to hate us anyway so there's literally no point in acting a certain way just to appease them. At least throwing it in their faces results in some funny outrage now and again.

>All that other shit

What's this? Fictional characters in a series about space wizards are behaving in a way that would be unusual for a real person? Weird.
>>
File: 423.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
423.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68650522
Only autists make eye contact for so long, though. They usually lack self-reflection.

And there is no point in biting your lips like this, telling him he looks great with his jacket etc.

I have many bodybuilder dudebro friends and we sometimes give us a hug but we never do shit like this.

Never.

Whether he is gay or not, this is horrible acting and horrible writing.
>>
>>68650627
I haven't meet a single gay guy that wasn't obviously gay. Any time I've been told someone was gay my immediate reaction is "no shit".

I don't think you guys realize how obvious it is, and how annoying it can be.
>>
>>68650577
>only 1% racemixed with blacks
So? Jews are the smartest race, and blacks are the dumbest. It makes sense that they are incompatible.
>>
>>68650643
Autists can't make eye contact at all, they avoid it completely.

I don't know where the fuck you are that all that shit is abnormal but here on earth it's pretty standard dude.
>>
>>68650643
Are you telling me that you passionately embrace one of your bros after not seeing them in like 24 hours, grab his tit and either bite you lite or lick or lips while staring as his package and imagining his meat stick in your mouth and taking you from behind?
>>
File: 1451399678887.jpg (78 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
1451399678887.jpg
78 KB, 600x709
>>68650618
>Yeah because butchering children and choking padme was totally going to save padme
At this point he pretty much was already a sith and lost his mind.

Besides, he already hated the Jedi himself and the children pretty much were already ANH Luke tier, would be retarded to spare them. As such a huge cuck, you probably would be surprised how many children get systematically killed in war.

However, defending this retarded emo boy with his comic relief outrage bullshit and then criticising Anakin just makes you look like a normie fag.
>>
>>68650739
No, it's not, and as already stated I have a lot of dudebro friends and we never bite our lips and make compliments while doing so.

And we know our lives.

You probably know people only by movies.
>>
>>68649939
>normal gay dude
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 680x1024
>>68650694

>Muh confirmation bias
>>
>>68650702
Doesn't make much sense for a black to defend them and eat up all their shit, though.

They're literally getting played like the biggest fools.
>>
>>68649939

was he confirmed gay or something?
>>
File: 1377138827976.gif (3 MB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
1377138827976.gif
3 MB, 340x255
>>68649939
why fin is shocked to see his friend trooper killed but then decides to become BFF with the guy who killed that trooper?
>>
Cry more faggots.

Also, your whole "red pill" circlejerk came from a movie directed by two trannies LMAO
>>
>>68650840
Did you miss the part where they are the dumbest race?
>>
>>68650955
considering this is someone who defends Attack of the Clones as good, they likely aren't old enough to have seen the matrix
>>
>>68649987
Is that jackie?
>>
>>68650802
The fact that you call your friend "dudebros" shows how out of touch you are with regular people.
>>
>>68650837
Deal with it faggot
>>
Such a shame that men cannot have relationships in movies anymore without people automatically assuming they're gay.
>>
>>68650463
>Watching a slow motion tumblr gif of a split second scene means Isaac is a bad actor
Dude fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>68650773
Hory shet, turns out he was a 0341 in 1/1.
'rah
>>
>>68651237
This.
Hell Poe was the few people recently to care about him and consider him human. Of course Finn is going to be happy to see his first friend alive
But naw two guys are being friendly so they're both knob jobbers.
>>
>>68650074
>Female orgasm?

lmao
>>
>>68649939

thought you'd be glad if Finn was gay because then he can't fuck Rey

>>68651237

seems to be an entirely american thing, I only hear americans asking of Poe and Finn are gay and you only get le ironic bromance movies made in america so the insecure american men dont get too uncomfortable
>>
Poe and Finn's story is the best part of the movie. I think Rey ruined VII for me. Finn using Luke's lightsaber was cool because there was tension. Rey using it was boring.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.