[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Black Panther becomes a A list character.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (682 KB, 694x656) Image search: [Google]
image.png
682 KB, 694x656
With all the praise he's getting from Civil War and with comments saying he steals the show. This is such a special moment especially no one in their right mind would believe T'Challa would ever be on the big screen. People saying his solo movie will bomb will be disappointed.

It seems WAKANDA always finds a way.
>>
They said the same thing about Wonder Woman
He'll probably have ten minutes of screentime
>>
Black Panther is a terrible character.

He's literally just a rip-off of Aquaman with Atlantis replaced by Wakanda.
>>
>>68649578
We all knew he'd land on the big screen because of muh diversity
>>
>need an african king for blank panther character
>literally no good african countries to come from
>closest real world approximation would be child army using warlords infected with AIDS
>"WAKANDA"

mfw they made the Atlantis of Africa to explain a stable nigger country.
>>
>>68649661
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>68649708
If I'm such an idiot, you would be able to explain how I'm wrong, but you can't.
>>
>>68649578
>negro
>theft

keke
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 599x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 599x308
>>68649661
>Comparing Aquaman

>to Black Panther

Aquaman has always been a beta cuck who's special power is to talk to the fishes. Seriously fuck off back to your shithole.

Fucking DCuck.
>>
>Still no Namor
>Still no Doom

There's nothing else to care about
>>
Black Panther is based.

Fuck off OP
>>
WE
>>
>>68649728
Because Aquaman is a rip-off of Namor.
Ergo, Black Panther is a rip-off of an existing Marvel property
>>
>>68649751
>still no Doom

mother of fucking shit everyday I have to be reminded of all the shit Fox is holding back
>>
>>68649578
>Darren Wilson is casted as the villain in the Black Panther Movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 662x1018) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 662x1018
>>68649698
>what is Egypt

>what is Ethiopia

Also you forget that you are watching a movie where Superheroes are real. So don't get to caught up with a fictional country Amerifat.
>>
>>68649844
WE
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>68649751
Namor would just be Black Panther's little bitch.
>>
>>68649844
>egypt
>stable

pick none
>>
>>68649578
>Due to its isolation and intentional isolationism, Wakandan technology has, until recently, developed entirely independently of that of the rest of the world. As such, the design philosophies and methodologies are different, and often incompatible, with conventional equipment. In some areas, Wakanda is ahead of the rest of the world.

>For example, Wakandan computer technology is much more powerful than that of the rest of the world, and is completely immune to outside hacking, as it is not based on binary electronics; it can, however, emulate the behavior of such electronics at hugely enhanced efficiencies, allowing it to easily hack almost any conventional systems. Vibranium was used liberally in Wakandan tech, but the recent destruction of all Vibranium has forced large-scale redesigns.

HAHA OH WOW
>>
>>68649944
>implying Superheroes flying, shooting beams, turning green, and quipping are any more believable
>>
>>68649578
>nigger
>stealing

Of course!
>>
>>68650047
>course!

Fuck off to your shithole tumblr.
>>
>>68649911
Namor drowned Wakanda
Only Hyperion killed Namor
>>
WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>68649751
>Still no Nova
>Still no Moon Knight
>Still no Sleepwalker

;_; I like Sleepwalker
>>
File: 1456643357999.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1456643357999.png
783 KB, 2093x608
>>68649844
>Egypt
>black
>Ethiopia
>successful

KANGS N SHIET
>>
>>68650273
That's what happens when you take land from people who have generations of farming experience and give it to someone who basically just started trying to farm a week ago
>>
>>68649844
>Egypt

Arabs.

>Ethiopia

I thought you were trying to list REAL countries, not meme countries.
>>
>>68650243
They had the Novacorps in Guardians of the Galaxy, so he's more likely than a lot of other characters at least. I'm wondering if they'll try and get Kamala Khan as Ms Marvel
>>
I think the idea of Wakanda is fucking retarded and I hope they dial it back in the MCU, like not an actual country.
>>
File: qt2.gif (785 KB, 245x270) Image search: [Google]
qt2.gif
785 KB, 245x270
>>68650378
>That's what happens when you take land from civilized people and give it to apes whose idea of "investment" is only drinking 1/2 their alcohol today so they can drink the other half tomorrow

FTFY
>>
>>68650472
They can't use Genosha, Latveria or the Savage Land though, so they're limited in fictional places they can use
>>
>>68649661
>Black Panther
>wealthy
>genius
>martial artist
>wears a black costume with pointy ears
>faggot compares him to Aquaman
So close!
>>
Cool /pol/ thread
>>
>>68650422
Egypt is still in Africa faggot. Plus he asked about a African country and Egypt is in Africa dumbfuck not Middle East.

Also Ethiopia is not a meme Country shitstain. That's why Amerifat always lose to Ethiopia in the Olympics during long distance running.
>>
>>68650776
t mb'thulu
>>
File: image.jpg (933 KB, 999x778) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
933 KB, 999x778
>>68650472
>They mentioned Wakanda as a Country in Age of Ultron

Be salty you dumb neck beard pol faggot. I can't wait till Black Panther comes out just to see all the delicious salty tears from pol when they realize how superior Black Panther and Wakanda are.

Faggots like you will be BTFO.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-23-21-34-58.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-23-21-34-58.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>mfw newfags won't understand the overarching problem with this thread
>>
File: 1460560901143.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1460560901143.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>68650776
>"Egypt is still in Africa"

So what? Egypt has literally never been a black country. Italians are on the same continent as Russians, so you're saying they're the same?

>Ethiopia is a real country because it has people who can run fast

You must be the Ethiopian debate champion with logic like that, my Muslim friend.
>>
>>68650740
>wears a skin-tight furry costume
>fights with tiny kitty-cat claws
>literally has to have a team of women to clean up after him
>personality basically consists of "angry black man"

not him but are we really going to pretend that Black Panther is any better
>>
He's a boring character. A Gary Stu with magical powers, from a magical country, that's relevant because of a magical metal that came from space and because Marvel needed a nigger character to sell comics. Luke Cage and War Machine are better Marvel black characters.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.