[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLD THE FUCK UP when bruce escapes the prison he drops the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
HOLD THE FUCK UP

when bruce escapes the prison he drops the longer rope down the hole. does that mean that he let everyone who was in the prison escape aswell? im sure some mirderers + rapists where in that prison hole. did he just let criminals loose?
>>
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>68648069
it's funny how he drops like just a little piece of rope, while tha pit is way deeper than that
>>
Its some unpronounceable sand nigger country though, he doesn't care about what doesn't happen in Gotham.
>>
>>68648195
anyone can climb up tho, nobody can make the jump. im sure the rope reaches to the point where you can climb to it without making the death jump
>>
The whole prison is such a fucking stupid idea

>Dude starts telling Batman Bane's story but stops
>This is Bane's prison, and he would not want this story told
>But helping you get back into shape so you can go beat up Bane is a-ok

>Bane's entire plan is based around psychologically torturing Batman with Gotham's destruction
>Batman destroys the TV with a rock so Bane is essentially grandstanding with that populist occupy wall street rhetoric for no reason

Wouldn't Bane have guards around to make sure Batman was getting the message? TDKR falls apart under the tiniest bit of scrutiny. Still a good flick, but it's stupid
>>
>>68648386
So does The Dark Knight and Batman Begins. Nolan is the king of the rule of cool. His movies are entretaining so you don't question them.
>>
Its not any nations prison anymore. Bane controls it and puts whoever he wants in there and doesn't let any of the old forgotten ones still in there out.
>>
>>68649396
this is very true
>>
File: batman-maxAvatar.gif (185 KB, 100x80) Image search: [Google]
batman-maxAvatar.gif
185 KB, 100x80
>>68648069
>I didn't see the sun until I was a grown man.
>Prison has plenty of light, and a great support group of fellow prisoners -_-
>>
File: christian-bale-300.jpg (29 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-300.jpg
29 KB, 300x400
>post yfw Snyder/Batfleck cast him as Ra's al Ghul
>>
This prison has got to be the stupidest shit Nolan's ever pulled.
>>
File: Bane Stock Exchange.jpg (184 KB, 1280x937) Image search: [Google]
Bane Stock Exchange.jpg
184 KB, 1280x937
underrated looks from Nolan Trilogy?
>>
TKDR was long, boring and all over the place.

Would've been much better if it only focused on CIA and Bane.
>>
>>68648069
how come none of them managed to make a fucking ladder though
>>
>>68648386
I didn't even understand what was going on with the prison at first. It was like something from Game of Thrones with its outlandishness. So there's some prison pit in some middle eastern country you can just dump people in and nobody questions it?
It just makes no sense to me. The set and everything looked like it belonged in a different genre of film entirely
>>
>>68651932
how to make TDKR daym good

1. replace hothead character with CIA
2. CIA finds batcave and becomes Deathstroke

and we got a 100% classic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.