[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice League Movie Thread /jlmt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
>Post all your concerns for the upcoming Justice League movie and also the other films surrounding it i.e Aquaman, Wonder Woman etc.

How will Batman be able to dodge Darkseid's Omega Beams in the live action film? is it possible?
>>
>Shilling DCEU this hard
>>
File: justice-league-movie.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
justice-league-movie.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
I'm wondering if the films will carry the same tone as the previous two.

I hope it does.
>>
File: 1431916892279.jpg (25 KB, 418x448) Image search: [Google]
1431916892279.jpg
25 KB, 418x448
Keeping up with DCEU, how do you guys think Batman will die in his second film?
>>
more liek /jfmsu/
>>
File: rare evans.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rare evans.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>
just as surreal and fantastical, hopefully moreso
hopefully there's more detail to the world and a focus on really diving into certain ideas in clever ways
hopefully snyder's liking for kurosawa shows
>>
>>68646426
Despite Superman being "dead" and there being six main characters, we will still inexplicably spend time with Lois Lane.

Flash will be an annoying douchebag that loves the ladies and isn't a team player.

Aquaman will have almost no dialogue. Grunts and frowns and muh kingdom.

Cyborg will be so boring it hurts.

The story will be about Batman trying to get these fuckwits to work together, but they just bicker constantly.
Then after two hours of this, there will be one action scene where a city is levelled.

Fin.
>>
>>68647101
Where's Green Lantern? Is DC embarrassed by Green Lantern? If so, why?
>>
>>68647298
They're embarrassed by all of their characters.
>>
>>68646486
Still better than the legions of retards who post about marvel capeshit every day
At least DC attempts at making a decent plot(even though they almost always fail)
>>
>>68647101
It will. WB is bracing because they know that Wonder Woman and Justice League part 1 are going to be a bumpy god damn ride. They've however committed to the vision Snyder is producing and the atmosphere he's cultivated because even if their films are close to make Iron Man numbers their films cultivate a lengthy discussion concerning not just the narrative but other aspects like the cinematography or the symbolism and the like. People will keep talking about these films long after they've been completed. No one is discussing the cinematic of Thor 2.

That's literally their entire thought process going into this. No reboots. Full steam ahead. I almost wish they wouldn't because there's core aspects of these characters are either translated poorly or entirely absent. Ma Kent doesn't tell Superman "you can be whatever people need you to be or you can not be that because fuck people lol". Pa Kent doesn't tell Superman that he should potentially neglect saving lives when he's capable of making a difference. They're tripping over basic shit.
>>
>>68646426
>How will Batman be able to dodge Darkseid's Omega Beams in the live action film? is it possible?
batmobile
>>
>>68647361
I blame Heath Ledgers death.
>>
So, it seems DC went from mature movies to children's movies.

Feels like Original Batman from the 80's
>>
>>68647574
Yeah, you get the feeling that 10 years from now these movies will be looked back on, for better or for worse.

I feel like the biggest mistake they could make though is just making movies for the sake of it.
Because no one is going to watch Thor 2 10 years down the line except for the reason that it's part of a cinematic universe.
No one's going to care about Antman in 10 years.

What I'm getting at is, I hope they don't feel the need to make a Cyborg movie, a Flash movie, a this movie, another that movie all just to add to Justice League.

Character motivations may be a bit ambiguous in BvS, but I feel as if it's the themes that should come across more than anything else for future movies.
I don't want a Flash movie just because Flash is in the Justice League.
>>
I'm looking forward to justice league because I'm positive the addition of flash, cyborg and aquaman will add the story & box office juice that teaming up nobodies like batman, superman and Wonder Woman lacked.
>>
Deal with the human race impending doom for the first one. Synder is going with those "philosophical tones" so might as well keep with it than ditch it half way through
>>
>>68647290
>we will still inexplicably spend time with Lois Lane.

this

I want my capeshit to be like the cartoons. the justice league are in superhero mode 100% of the time. chilling in the watchtower. no clark kent. no bruce wayne. just fucking superhero shit
>>
If Jesus is Superman allegory

Will JUST league be the Disciples?
>>
>>68647548
Their plots are no more complex or unique than any other superhero movie

The only ones that legitimately try something different are some of the X-Men ones
>>
>>68647820
True that my brotha
>>
I'm concerned Darkseid will be a giant celestial cloud being and the Omega Beams will just be the weapon he will spit at the earth to destroy it or whatever
>>
>>68647574
i've directly and indirectly influenced a lot of the pasta and the cinematography is the one thing that bothers me. aside from some moments in bvs there seems a general aversion to stillness and silence and even the symbolism/framing/blocking is simple as to convey what is going on nonverbally.
like yeah, i get it, as the scene progresses these two people will come together and move apart depending on their conflict. that said, there were a lot of more interesting scenes, most of them involving lex since he generally had more going on anyway.

and stop misconstruing what the kents tell clark. his mother tells him to do what he wants to out of choice not out of a misplaces sense of obligation. the same holds true for all of us. his father was always thinking about the big picture. him telling little clark "maybe" in a moment of emotional vulnerability as he looks down and away while gripping the truck isn't him telling clark "lol fuck them who cares" and still, those moments don't affect the movie as a whole.
>>
They need to go to Atlantis
They need to go to Greek place with Gods
They need to go to Space
They need to have another alien invasion
They need to deal with Flash's time travel shit

How the fuck will this work in one 2.5 hour flick
>>
>>68648030
Theres 2 Justice League movies anon
>>
>>68647990
So Final Crisis?
>>
>>68647919
it's probably SUperman comes back and finds her or her dying midway through or something. I honestly doubt that we will see much of them not in full superhero mode, maybe just a little to introduce us to the three who we first meet
>>
>>68648030
It won't
It's going to be a mess
There are too many moving parts to pull this off with Snyder at the helm
>>
>>68647990
>Darkseid will be a giant celestial cloud
he's not. he's going to an ominous force, like the devil and then show up.
>>
>>68646426
I don't think they'll even have a scene where it happens. And if it does he'll just conveniently have armor that withstands it then breaks.

But basically I think its a guaranteed wreck if it has Hack Snyder directing again and as the script writer.

+ it may be a tonal mess. If that steppenwolf scene is the look for all of darkseid's stuff it'd be sick, seems really monsterous and horrific. But I just have a lot of trouble ever being able to take someone seriously when there name is fucking Aquaman.

Its kind of funny to think that Cyborg and Batman are going to be the hawkeye and black widow of the group
>>
>>68648030
>>68648093
2 part movie

p
a
r
t

m
o
v
i
e
>>
I'm pretty confident that it'll be another Snyder masterpiece that will provoke a fuckton of asspain.

All I need to know.
>>
>>68648030
Wait for the 4 hour Zack Snyder cut senpai
>>
why not go for three hour epics and actually make a full mental ride for the viewer
>>
>>68648146
Yeah man because 2 part movies have consistently succeeded at telling a story well
>>
>>68648146
read terrio interview
he calls mos, bvs, jl a trilogy
he has no clue on jl 2 script
>>
Where is lantern, manhunter ? Who cares cyborg
>>
Weird Batman plots since a lot of his greatest stories revolve around him facing dark mirrors of himself who either kill or test Batman's no kill/no guns rule.

>Zach Snyder presents: Under the Red Hood

>RED HOOD: "It was me, Jason Todd! I've been killing villains with guns and basically doing what you couldn't do by dominating the crime world and killing it from within! You should have killed the Joker!"

BATMAN: "Whoa that sounds totes awesome! We should hang out more. Why didn't you tell me you were alive, killing dudes is what I do now. And yeah, I have no idea how the Joker is still alive when I killed a bunch of guards with a remote controlled plane missle. I'm the world's greatest detective who now kills, how the fuck am I letting this happen. Murder team up? Totes on board with this."
>>
File: 32f.png (120 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
32f.png
120 KB, 292x257
>>68647145
He freezes when he finds out Darkseids moms name is Martha, then Darkseid stabs him to death.
>>
>>68646426
Is it still being directed by Zack Snyder? Then it'll never exceed a 4/10.
>>
File: 1043.gif (2 MB, 280x296) Image search: [Google]
1043.gif
2 MB, 280x296
>>68646426
>DCEU

No thanks senpai. DCEU is fucking garbage. I won't watch any more of that shit until they FIRED THE FUCKING SNYDERS!
>>
I trust in WB. They've never let me down before.
>>
>>68647145
Suicide because he's outclassed by literally everyone in the JL
>>
>>68648419
Wait for the retcon, Batman didnt kill anyone in BvS
>>
>>68648474
Bring back Ryan Reynolds!

KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>68648419
we're okay with cops killing, why should we be triggered by batman being a bull in a china shop
>>
File: 1458878020029.jpg (470 KB, 1430x964) Image search: [Google]
1458878020029.jpg
470 KB, 1430x964
>>68648532
>"we're okay with cops killing" - DC

No wonder these movies are garbage
>>
>>68648532
Well Batman isn't a cop for one so he answers to no one
>>
>>68647548
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>>
File: pleb.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
pleb.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>>68647548
>Still better than the legions of retards who post about marvel capeshit every day
There are literal legions of DCucks constantly shitposting here, you delusional bastards just call anybody that criticizes the movie marvel shills.
>At least DC attempts at making a decent plot
pic related if you honestly think that
>>
>>68648030
They don't need to do none of that shit. In Avengers Thor just shows up. And Flash's time travel shit will likely not be in JL1
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.