[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Roseanne? I can put this shit on and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 701555752.jpg (104 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
701555752.jpg
104 KB, 665x375
What does /tv/ think of Roseanne? I can put this shit on and let it run for hours and never get tired of it.
>>
DUDE IT WAS ALL A DREAM LMAO
>>
>>68645836
Shut up Darlene
>>
Seasons 1-5 maximum comfy
>>
>>68645836
Jumped the shark when they won the lottery.
>>
>>68645906
yea i feel around the time david and mark became staples in the show was the peak of this series.
>>
>>68645942
I feel at that point they literally didnt give a fuck. they were such a hit at the time they could do anything and people would still watch and hell its the last season so who gave a fuck? even the actors werent taking shit serious in the last seaon they would just start laughing and delivering there lines like they could care less. hell even dan seems drunk out of his mind in some of the last season episodes when he would show up
>>
Goodman carried it pretty hard
>>
corn
>>
>>68646190
how so?
>>
Roseanne was really hot in the first season she got rid of the mullet. Then she started doing all sorts of drugs and surgeries and shit.
>>
>>68645836
Darlene was my 90s fu , shame she grew up to become a lesbian vegan activist loon. the next door neighbour was cute too , she went on to do heaps of horror movie if i remember.
>>
>>68647570
>the next door neighbour was cute too , she went on to do heaps of horror movie if i remember.
Which one?
>>
>>68647606
umm..

molly?
>>
>>68647570

Yeah, I dug Darlene too.
>>
>>68647570
yea the those neighbors were only in 5 episodes sadly. but yes molly was a cutie pie
>>
>>68647387
He was a legit good actor who could display a range of emotions.

Roseanne herself, not so much. Even when she got emotional it couldnt be taken serious. Without Dan to balance it out the show wouldnt have lasted.
>>
>>68647570
>Tfw childhood crushes
>Darlene
>Wednesday Addams
>Helga Pataki

Guess I have a type.
>>
>>68647641
Oh, Danielle Harris was in Roseanne? I had no idea, I only know her for her stupid horror roles. I like her wonky eyebrow, I think it's adorable how she always hides it with hair or hats and such.
>>
File: danielle1.jpg (27 KB, 288x400) Image search: [Google]
danielle1.jpg
27 KB, 288x400
>>68647705
Danielle harris
>>
>>68647739
why did Dan leave the show towards the last season and only showed up a few times? was his career taking off and he was doing other things??
>>
File: screamqueens_pg3.jpg (118 KB, 620x717) Image search: [Google]
screamqueens_pg3.jpg
118 KB, 620x717
What the fuck? This is real? Why would she ruin herself like that?
>>
its one of the most accurate portrayals of middle america
>>
File: joseph-gordon-levitt-roseanne.jpg (32 KB, 880x474) Image search: [Google]
joseph-gordon-levitt-roseanne.jpg
32 KB, 880x474
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 279x180
did they fuck?
>>
molly's sister was hotter
>>
>>68648253
Threesome probably.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.