[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of Krampus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
What did /tv/ think of Krampus?
>>
>>68645547

I enjoyed it for what it was and the creature work was great but you might get some people shitting on your thread. Seems to be an issue here with Krampus
>>
Underrated and surprisingly good. I expected complete shit and I got a mildly entertaining movie.
>>
>>68645547
Pretty good.
>>
Surprisingly good. Went to see it as a joke and ended up liking it.
>>
It was absolutely shit.

>hurr durr no CGI, we just put a mask on every mask so we don't have to get creative with the make up XDDDD
>those Gingerbreadmen(CGI) straight from a Kevin James movie
>that fucking retarded ending
>the soulless actors
>>
Would been better if it was shot more like a thriller than a horror/comedy movie.

The costume design was god tier and the child actors were pretty good.

Overall 7/10.
>>
File: robert carlyle.jpg (65 KB, 585x436) Image search: [Google]
robert carlyle.jpg
65 KB, 585x436
>>68645649
>spend $11 to see movie in theaters
>"HA HA, JUST KIDDING FAGGOT, I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR SHITTY MOVIE
>only wasted your own time and money
Are you retarded?
>>
>>68645701

>having exceedingly high expectations of Krampus
>>
>>68645547
It was ok. I could see myself watching every year but like my 7th choice.
>>
>>68645649
>Went to see it as a joke

DUDE IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>68645547
>showing Krampus face
DROPPED
>>
>>68645547
should have been scarier, otherwise I found it alright but forgettable
>>
File: 1420_profile2_lg.jpg (296 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1420_profile2_lg.jpg
296 KB, 500x500
anyone else think this frecklefu was cute?
>>
>>68645547
I liked it, i was unsure of it going in but it was good. I think they could have added more Christmas monsters because they were interesting and I liked the design. But it is a fun movie for that horror Christmas theme
>>
>>68645944
>showing Krampus face
It was a mask made out of skin.
>>
OK I guess. Great atmosphere and I love Christmas themed movies but yea it was lacking something. Especially after the masterpiece that was Trick r' Treat.
>>
>>68645547
It's mislabeled as a horror.
>>
>>68645547

had low expectations and it ended up worse

really got too wacky and retarded about half way through

gingerbread was probably the low point for me, or the ending. Glad some people enjoyed this horseshit
>>
>>68645547
I tought it was okay, but then again i was expecting it to be shit since i saw the trailers so i had no expectations.It had a few great scenes but most of the comedy bits were so cringey and stupid i think i lost a few braincells.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.