[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Swhedon ever top this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Firefly_dvd.jpg (74 KB, 425x588) Image search: [Google]
Firefly_dvd.jpg
74 KB, 425x588
Will Swhedon ever top this?
>>
literally comfy the show
>>
>>68641851

He already did with just about everything he's ever done.
>>
>>68642003
fuck yeah man.
>>
>>68642003
It's good, but only the first season is rewatchable. It kind of nose dives after that.
>>
>>68642003
it's got depth, and rewatchability, and development. i'd say something else like Termantor sarah conner chronicals is the comfy.
>>
>>68641851
A show where the good guys are ex-confederate soldiers, the Indians are mindless space zombies, the union is bad, and there is a positive Christian figure?

No. Social Josstice Whedon will never make anything actually good again.
>>
File: Strawberry.webm (785 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Strawberry.webm
785 KB, 960x540
>BSG gets 4 seasons
>FF gets 1.

There's no fucking justice i tell you.
Also Jewel Staite is so fucking qt in it.
>>
>>68643456
>comparing two incomparable shows

What in the world do these two shows have to do with each other besides being sci fi? They weren't even on the same network.
>>
buffy was his peak
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 209x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 209x233
>>68643456
>reddit tier shit that vs best space opera we've had in the past two decades
>>
I wish Whedon would top himself.
>>
>>68645396
You know that "space opera" is a pejorative for a work of "science fiction" that could take place in any time period without alterations to the plot, right? A classic story (opera) in set in outer space.
>>
>>68641851
when he makes Alien 7
>>
>>68645459
Yes, and?
>>
>>68643284
I don't like his quote

"It's not about making sense. It's about believing in something, and letting that belief be real enough to change your life. It's about faith. You don't fix faith, River. It fixes you."

Especially the it's not about making sense part idk why
>>
>>68646296
Whedon attempted to fast forward the character in the movie to explain it.

But yeah, that line in particular was not very good without some follow up explanation.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.